Author Topic: Looking for players for a MechWarrior: Destiny pbp game  (Read 2976 times)

silverfoxdmt73

• Private
Looking for players for a MechWarrior: Destiny pbp game
« on: 07 February 2022, 07:16:01 »
Hi,

I'm a long time fan of BattleTech, but new to MechWarrior: Destiny. I'm looking to find some players interested in playing by forum (or play-by-post) in a fairly relaxed paced game.

It would be hosted here: https://worldwardark.proboards.com/

Ideally, I'd be looking to start off in 3020-25 sometime and run all the way through the Fourth Succession War into the Clan Invasion, in some form of multi-generational type of game.

MechWarriors will likely be the main focus but perhaps not the be-all-end-all of the campaign.

Let me know if you're interesed.

Chaplain Kerensky

• Recruit
Re: Looking for players for a MechWarrior: Destiny pbp game
« Reply #1 on: 20 February 2022, 21:56:50 »
Sounds like a fun time. I have always wanted to try RPG PBP.
Let me know how you want to connect.

Fungusfarmer

• Recruit
« Reply #2 on: 16 March 2022, 12:12:46 »
Hi there! I’d be interested in this, veteran to both trpgs and the Battletech universe, as well as pbp games. However, haven’t had the chance to play a Battletech rpg (even though I own the ATOW rulebook). A chill-paced pbp would be great.

I’ll reply to your post on the proboard forum once I have the chance to create an account there!

hawkins180

• Sergeant
« Reply #3 on: 16 March 2022, 18:42:51 »
I too am interested, it's been awhile since I played a Btech RPG. Like Fungusfarmer, I'll reply to your proboard post once I get off work.
"Okay, credit where it's due: for a little idiot built specifically to come up with stupid, unworkable plans, that was a pretty well-laid trap. " GLaDOS

silverfoxdmt73

• Private
« Reply #4 on: 24 March 2022, 05:01:46 »
Thanks for the interest. I'll update the other board shortly.

Register