Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
chambarlain was a classics made into coloring for kids version still it kept the core of the book
speaking of chambrlain loved his version f count of monte cristo 1975....and tony curtis adds that special spice
Well the first Shogun adaptation was designed to be an introduction to Japanese history since most of the audience back then didnt know much about it. This new version has Toranaga as the main character, whereas Blackthorn was the main POV in the original.

Also, this new Blackthorn is more opportunistic and cynical. Chamberlain played him as honest and noble, though somewhat naive.

I agree that Chamberlain's Monte Critso was the best adaptation so far, but I beg to differ on Tony Curtis, his hammy style was the worst part of an otherwise exceptional show. 
BattleTech Miniatures / Re: LCT-1E Locust
« Last post by jimdigris on Today at 06:31:29 »
 :smilie_happy_thumbup:
BattleTech Miniatures / Re: Glory FST
« Last post by jimdigris on Today at 06:31:06 »
 :smilie_happy_thumbup:
We know Warrior House Ijori changed their paint scheme to camouflage as a mark of shame after the Black May incident, but do we know if that's still the case after their reformation in the Dark Age? I want to say yes because camo suits their new SOP i.e. ambush/infiltration but what do others think?
There should be some underwater-specific quirks
MechWarrior Hall / Re: Word Association 36: SAY WHAT AGAIN!!!
« Last post by Akamia on Today at 06:14:46 »
Door
The uber quirks on the ballistic arms of the Black Hawk-KU allow for some rather insane DPS using ultra autocannons. This thing can probably kill you pretty fast before its XL becomes an issue. lol
Sabaton - Bismarck
The tank chats
MechWarrior Hall / Re: Word Association 36: SAY WHAT AGAIN!!!
« Last post by NightSarge on Today at 06:05:28 »
trap
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Register