Author Topic: Indianapolis, Indiana  (Read 1420 times)

Jerhiko

• Recruit
Indianapolis, Indiana
« on: 05 February 2022, 23:12:38 »
Anyone in the area?

drogeney

• Recruit
Re: Indianapolis, Indiana
« Reply #1 on: 17 February 2022, 18:28:20 »
I'm up in the Anderson area and know a few people who would be interested in giving the game a try.  I'm still rather new myself having only played the Grinder at Gencon last year.

scrapman

• Recruit
  • work and sleep
« Reply #2 on: 01 April 2022, 11:07:17 »
In Lafayette, I am recently retired, thinking about getting back into the game.
A friend will bail you out of jail
but a good friend will be in the next cell
saying "That was awesome."

AnejoDave

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Master Sergeant
« Reply #3 on: 26 April 2022, 15:30:33 »
There's more than a few groups around.

Some at Saltire, some at Games2d4, some at Game Preserve (Fashion Mall & Southside). 

There's a few FB Groups for Indiana/Indianapolis area Classic and Alpha Strike Play.  I don't have links handy, but are Indiana Battletech or Indianapolis Alpha Strike or something similar.

More than a few folks in those groups that are willing to help people learn how to play.  i'm one of them, but most of my May is spoken for already. 

There's an AS game supposed to happen at Games2D4 May 22 that I don't think is new player friendly, but there may be a way to get a second table up for new players. 
« Last Edit: 26 April 2022, 15:34:43 by AnejoDave »
Agent #728

Indianapolis, Indiana

House Kurita

drogeney

• Recruit
« Reply #4 on: 29 April 2022, 14:00:11 »
Yeah, I've met the group down at Saltire.  I had a Pathfinder group that played at the same time back before the COVID hit.  We ended up making other arrangements for places with more space to play when we started up again.  I had actually said something to them about seeing if they'd be willing to teach me but then a few weeks later or so the lockdowns began.

I'll look up the facebook groups too, I honestly hadn't even thought to look there.