Author Topic: The Underground (Slightly Aromatic and Somewhat Moist) Lair Of The Mighty Achoo!  (Read 133322 times)

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
Wait...we have upstairs?
"Men, fetch the Urbanmechs.  We have an interrogation to attend to." - jklantern
"How do you defeat a Dragau? Shoot the damn thing. Lots." - Jellico 
"No, it's a "Most Awesome Blues Brothers scene Reenactment EVER" waiting to happen." VotW Destrier - Weirdo  
"It's 200 LY to Sian, we got a full load of shells, a half a platoon of Grenadiers, it's exploding outside, and we're wearing flak jackets." VoTW Destrier - Misterpants
-Editor on Battletech Fanon Wiki

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Pimpin' Mopar Goodness since the Dawn of Time
Let's see........I may have my "give a shit" stored away in a crate upstairs............ :D

I thinks it's next to the "round-to-it"

BirdofPrey

• Major
Let's see........I may have my "give a shit" stored away in a crate upstairs............ :D
WHAT?!  You actually have some in stock!?

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
I think he's been saving it for a rare day like this...
"Men, fetch the Urbanmechs.  We have an interrogation to attend to." - jklantern
"No, it's a "Most Awesome Blues Brothers scene Reenactment EVER" waiting to happen." VotW Destrier - Weirdo  
"It's 200 LY to Sian, we got a full load of shells, a half a platoon of Grenadiers, it's exploding outside, and we're wearing flak jackets." VoTW Destrier - Misterpants

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
Was this a bad time to give him a laxative? 

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
He must been given a hell of a laxative.  He's been on this throne for more than a week!

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
I sort of looked through the boxes, but I could not find my "Give a shit". I did find my "Bad Attitude" and my "Don't give a shit". I found a lot of that.
If you are waiting for me to go out of my mind you will have to wait. The exits are not clearly marked and the doors open the wrong way. Oh, and the doors are trapped!

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
You found alot that? You mean you misplaced it before?

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
I try not to keep shit around

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
I would certainly not want to keep that around. 

So i am late in asking, what DOES Achoo do down here in this Underground?

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
There is a lot of ball scratching going on

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
TMI

He must still be on his throne.  He hasn't come out in weeks and that oversize ceiling fan isn't going either.

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
TMI

He must still be on his throne.  He hasn't come out in weeks and that oversize ceiling fan isn't going either.

I think he has had a lot of problems with the ionashere effecting his wifi - so he might be reverting back to the stone age

Sharpnel

• Colonel
There is a lot of ball scratching going on
That's due to the diaper rash. He only changes his once a month.
Consigliere Trygg Bender, CRD-3BL Crusader, The Blazer Mafia
Takehiro 'Taco' Uchimiya, SHD-2H Shadow Hawk 'Taco', Crimson Oasis Trading Company

"Of what use is a dream, if not a blueprint for courageous action" -Adam West
As I get older, I realize that I'm not as good as I once was.
"Life is too short to be living someone else's dream" - Hugh Hefner

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
That's due to the diaper rash. He only changes his once a month.

He longs for the days of talcum powder.

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
I wonder if he been kidnapped?

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
There would be no money in that

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
hmmm Kidnapped by the oldies?

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
hmmm Kidnapped by the oldies?

Oh right!  He's at a Richard Simmons Marathon - Breaking Hips to the Oldies

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
Will you youngsters keep it down? I am taking a nice nap here!
If you are waiting for me to go out of my mind you will have to wait. The exits are not clearly marked and the doors open the wrong way. Oh, and the doors are trapped!

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
*Slips Achoo a 5-hour drink, to keep him more lively.*

Months at time is quite enough of napping for you, grand poke'mon, Achoo!

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
Hey! I was taking some time off because work really sucked. At least the hours really sucked.......

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
Well, were happy your back in your underground Lair.   However, while you been away people wandered away since you were star attraction!!

Save us, your our only hope!

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
Hey! I was taking some time off because work really sucked. At least the hours really sucked.......

That sounds more like double suck to me

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
Hate see what triple suck is, unless were talking about drinks...

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
Hate see what triple suck is, unless were talking about drinks...

If it's the right drink it doesn't suck

truetanker

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Clan Hells Horses 666th Mech. Assualt Cluster
Khan, Clan Iron Dolphin
Azeroth Pocketverse
That is, if true tanker doesn't beat me to it. He makes truly evil units.Col.Hengist on 31 May 2013
TT, we know you are the master of nasty  O0 ~ Fletch on 22 June 2013
If I'm attacking you, conventional wisom says to bring 3x your force.  I want extra insurance, so I'll bring 4 for every 1 of what you have :D ~ Tai Dai Cultist on 21 April 2016
Me: Would you rather fight my Epithymía Thanátou from the Whispers of Blake?
Nav_Alpha: That THING... that is horrid
~ Nav_Alpha on 10 October 2016

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
Or the right glass...

http://progressiveglass.com/100oz-plastic-yard/

TT

Man I wonder if I could make a Long Island in one of those? 

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
Properly knock the out of your system.  xp

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
...............That is a bit much of a glass................ :o