Author Topic: Welcome to the MechWarrior Bar and Salohma Club III C4  (Read 47683 times)

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
Re: Welcome to the MechWarrior Bar and Salohma Club III C4
« Reply #30 on: 29 July 2021, 19:20:46 »
Defined "fixed". Able to be fixed into operable condition? No. Bad attitude and propensity to open fire fixed permanently? Yes.
If you are waiting for me to go out of my mind you will have to wait. The exits are not clearly marked and the doors open the wrong way. Oh, and the doors are trapped!

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #31 on: 05 August 2021, 10:17:00 »
I guess you fixed that thing's wagon.

[Wrangler hears mild machine on tracks noises behind him.  He then looks and suddenly another gauss pop machine has appeared.]

Wow, their aggressive in their product placement at Clang-o-Corp.
"Men, fetch the Urbanmechs.  We have an interrogation to attend to." - jklantern
"How do you defeat a Dragau? Shoot the damn thing. Lots." - Jellico 
"No, it's a "Most Awesome Blues Brothers scene Reenactment EVER" waiting to happen." VotW Destrier - Weirdo  
"It's 200 LY to Sian, we got a full load of shells, a half a platoon of Grenadiers, it's exploding outside, and we're wearing flak jackets." VoTW Destrier - Misterpants
-Editor on Battletech Fanon Wiki

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #32 on: 05 August 2021, 21:03:25 »
Their agressiveness is not limited to product placement.
If you are waiting for me to go out of my mind you will have to wait. The exits are not clearly marked and the doors open the wrong way. Oh, and the doors are trapped!

BirdofPrey

• Major
« Reply #33 on: 06 August 2021, 01:58:24 »
Not for long

[The brand new BoP Industries Soft Drink and Assorted Fluids Vending MachineTM, seeing its new rival installed across from it, launches a Lemon Flavor flavored soda at the Clang machine]

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #34 on: 06 August 2021, 06:10:21 »
[Down the street other vending machines begins there never ending war for customers]

"Men, fetch the Urbanmechs.  We have an interrogation to attend to." - jklantern
"No, it's a "Most Awesome Blues Brothers scene Reenactment EVER" waiting to happen." VotW Destrier - Weirdo  
"It's 200 LY to Sian, we got a full load of shells, a half a platoon of Grenadiers, it's exploding outside, and we're wearing flak jackets." VoTW Destrier - Misterpants

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #35 on: 06 August 2021, 18:44:07 »
*sigh* The bar destruction has begun and it is because of a soft drink marketing war ................................ well, that is a first for here.

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #36 on: 06 August 2021, 22:49:43 »
Don't worry, those runts are getting squashed by UrbanMech, with some Achoonian police.

Their not IN the bar.  The Jolt IIC soda firing thing is with PoB vending machine.
« Last Edit: 07 August 2021, 22:00:48 by Wrangler »

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #37 on: 07 August 2021, 21:43:43 »
Somehow that does not comfort me.

rebs

• Colonel
  • Et tu, Brute?
« Reply #38 on: 07 August 2021, 21:58:02 »
I love how Urbies look like R2-D2 with guns.  It's the same effect, drunk or sober.
Playing Guitar On My YouTube Channel:
Current cover tune: "The Wind Cries Mary" (by Jimi Hendrix)
https://youtu.be/m6a8wZiCsjM?si=0w7tVOgk7yylNv6a

"Thou shalt not create a machine in the image of the human mind." ~ The Orange Catholic Bible, Dune, Frank Herbert

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #39 on: 08 August 2021, 13:53:49 »
That they do. Or a trash can with legs.  ::)

BirdofPrey

• Major
« Reply #40 on: 08 August 2021, 15:37:01 »
Well then there's no excuse for littering

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #41 on: 08 August 2021, 17:32:09 »
Well then there's no excuse for littering

Apparently no parking after midnight.   They used Hunchbacks to clear out them out of the slums of New Achoolluna City.
« Last Edit: 21 October 2021, 18:58:36 by Wrangler »

rebs

• Colonel
  • Et tu, Brute?
« Reply #42 on: 08 August 2021, 19:15:29 »
Jeeez!  An AC/20 blast for blocking a fire hydrant!  That'll leave a mark. 
Playing Guitar On My YouTube Channel:
Current cover tune: "The Wind Cries Mary" (by Jimi Hendrix)
https://youtu.be/m6a8wZiCsjM?si=0w7tVOgk7yylNv6a

"Thou shalt not create a machine in the image of the human mind." ~ The Orange Catholic Bible, Dune, Frank Herbert

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #43 on: 08 August 2021, 19:45:54 »
It is a no parking zone! You get one warning shot, well, shot. If you are still there 20 minutes later my old Pillager with twin AC/20's will enforce the no parking rule, then use the 'Mech sized broom and dustpan to clean up the debris.  ^-^

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #44 on: 09 August 2021, 06:14:41 »
Can't say your not keeping the streets clean.

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #45 on: 09 August 2021, 17:12:47 »
I am still trying to get a street sweeper sixed to allow a 'Mech to drive the thing..................

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #46 on: 18 August 2021, 15:07:26 »
Your trying to have a MECH drive street cleaner machine?  Thing must be the size of a small Mobile Structure.

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #47 on: 19 August 2021, 16:12:36 »
I have a couple battle salvaged "mobile homes" .................... at least that is what the paperwork states ..........................  ::)

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #48 on: 19 August 2021, 18:37:13 »
Hey, there one now! (Wrangler points outside)

wolfgar

• Captain
  • Wolfson's Heavy Raiders: 3058-3092
« Reply #49 on: 21 August 2021, 14:03:10 »
"Sir, I'm picking up the outline of a, Winnebago."
Wolf wins every fight but one, and in that one he dies, his fangs locked on the throat of his opponent.

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #50 on: 21 August 2021, 17:49:44 »
I hate Winnebago's.

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #51 on: 21 August 2021, 19:18:01 »
I'd becareful, they may hate you back with 120mm cannon fire...

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #52 on: 24 August 2021, 12:49:10 »
It's a Winnebago on tracks. They have no weapons [other than what the passengers happen to be carrying], no armor and no real usefull purpose. Besides, you can do way better than buying a Winnebago.

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #53 on: 01 September 2021, 07:08:28 »
I'm sure Dan's used combat vehicles emporium could fix that unarmed status.

[Drinks his Rum, then remembers he needs look into hiring more "disposable" combat vehicle crews given last raid went badly for them.]

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #54 on: 01 September 2021, 19:49:41 »
Dan learned everything he knows from working for ClangaCorp. That is not a good thing.

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #55 on: 02 October 2021, 13:02:09 »
Uhm ........................................... who locked the doors and put up a closed sign?

wolfgar

• Captain
  • Wolfson's Heavy Raiders: 3058-3092
« Reply #56 on: 02 October 2021, 13:33:22 »
sorry, i've been distracted by various issues like needing a new firestarter
Wolf wins every fight but one, and in that one he dies, his fangs locked on the throat of his opponent.

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #57 on: 02 October 2021, 17:49:41 »
Well, apparently ad in the ComStar Times noted on page 39 (Wrangler squints see fine print) that some back mortgages weren't paid so it was foreclosed.

Someone name Wombat had taken loan out in Achoo's name for gambling adventures. 

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #58 on: 05 October 2021, 16:05:59 »
Comstar Times? That is soooooooooo last century!

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #59 on: 05 October 2021, 20:20:50 »
It's surviving fragment of Comstar, it was broken up but some parts keep going. Like Timex.  Takes a licking and keeps on ticking (time bomb)

Register