Author Topic: Dark Age Turning Points: Vega  (Read 2413 times)

ArkRoyalRavager

• Major
  • Ravaging the enemies of House Davion
Dark Age Turning Points: Vega
« on: 05 January 2012, 23:34:11 »
A quick scan through Sarna saw the 12th Vegan Rangers listed in this campaign as being employed by the Republic. I thought from the novel they were employed by Bannson agents?

roosterboy

• Site Maintenance
  • Major
  • J'accuse!
Re: Dark Age Turning Points: Vega
« Reply #1 on: 05 January 2012, 23:45:51 »
A quick scan through Sarna saw the 12th Vegan Rangers listed in this campaign as being employed by the Republic.

This thread is for errata to the published DATP, not to Sarna. What does the book actually say?
« Last Edit: 06 January 2012, 01:33:20 by roosterboy »

Siberian-troll

• Captain
« Reply #2 on: 06 January 2012, 00:25:19 »
Book saide the same - Bannson hired 12th Vegan Rangers to help Vega (they arrived soon after as maimed by pro-kurita thugs Bannson hireling has send signal to them), but... they claimed the planet as their ancient birthworld, that is not true at all.

roosterboy

• Site Maintenance
  • Major
  • J'accuse!
« Reply #3 on: 06 January 2012, 01:31:08 »
Book saide the same - Bannson hired 12th Vegan Rangers to help Vega (they arrived soon after as maimed by pro-kurita thugs Bannson hireling has send signal to them), but... they claimed the planet as their ancient birthworld, that is not true at all.

No, what does the DATP say? Since that's what this errata thread is for. Sorry, for some reason I thought this was the errata board.

A quick scan through Sarna saw the 12th Vegan Rangers listed in this campaign as being employed by the Republic.

If Sarna says that, they're wrong; the DATP does not say the Rangers work for the Republic.
« Last Edit: 06 January 2012, 01:34:23 by roosterboy »

ArkRoyalRavager

• Major
« Reply #4 on: 06 January 2012, 06:00:53 »
Well, i don't have the actual product, but since the writer has already spoken, i'm all the more happy for it :)

ArkRoyalRavager

• Major
« Reply #5 on: 06 January 2012, 06:04:36 »

I think that line was meant to be read in a different context. The founder of the 12th Vegans was Duke of Verde, but he lived by the code of the 11 Vegan rangers that patrolled Vega. "Old homeworld"(i think those were the words in the novel) could be a claim by the 12th Vegan commander from a spiritual aspect.