Author Topic: Facebook Chat with 2-Time World Champion Marc-Andre Leblanc  (Read 1901 times)

AsburyGrad

• Sergeant
Date: Sunday, Sept. 1
Time:  2:00 pm CST (3:00 pm EST)

We'll chat for one hour with Marc-Andre Leblanc, the only two-time MW World Champion (2004 and 2006). Chat will be moderated by Dale Capron (AsburyGrad) - just send Dale a message during the chat, and he will que the questions in order (so everyone has a chance). If you are not able to chat during this time, please message Dale with your question, and he'll be sure to ask.

Not a member of Clan Mutant Sea Bass yet?  Just make a "join" request, and I'll let you in before Sept. 1.  Hope to see lots of people show up for the chat!
ilClan Wolf - it's about damn time . . .

"Face it - MW:DA had, for its run, massively greater commercial success than BattleTech's ever had. Over two million click-base minis - want to guess where the number of BT minis comes in? I'd guess on the order of a few percent of that. While BT has survived for 30 years, we've never had the same number of players at any point. The pity was that unlike BT, MW:DA ended up being run by businessmen, not game fanatics." - Worktroll

Captain of C-21

• Warrant Officer
Re: Facebook Chat with 2-Time World Champion Marc-Andre Leblanc
« Reply #1 on: 25 August 2013, 17:45:34 »
This sounds pretty fun, expect me there. :)

Proud Warrior of the Clan Protectorate.

Looking to play clix Mechwarrior in the Northeast Ohio area?  Come join our playing group!

Quote from: Worktroll
Face it - MW:DA had, for its run, massively greater commercial success than BattleTech's ever had. Over two million click-base minis - want to guess where the number of BT minis comes in? I'd guess on the order of a few percent of that. While BT has survived for 30 years, we've never had the same number of players at any point. The pity was that unlike BT, MW:DA ended up being run by businessmen, not game fanatics.

AsburyGrad

• Sergeant
Re: Facebook Chat with 2-Time World Champion Marc-Andre Leblanc
« Reply #2 on: 28 August 2013, 15:38:36 »
Glad to have you join us.
ilClan Wolf - it's about damn time . . .

"Face it - MW:DA had, for its run, massively greater commercial success than BattleTech's ever had. Over two million click-base minis - want to guess where the number of BT minis comes in? I'd guess on the order of a few percent of that. While BT has survived for 30 years, we've never had the same number of players at any point. The pity was that unlike BT, MW:DA ended up being run by businessmen, not game fanatics." - Worktroll

Register