Author Topic: MW Realms new content  (Read 2958 times)

AsburyGrad

• Sergeant
MW Realms new content
« on: 24 October 2013, 08:48:54 »
We're working to add new articles to the CMG Realms / MW Realms site.  Check out our first article here:
http://www.ccgrealms.com/content.php?311-State-of-the-MechWarrior-Age-of-Destruction-Game-by-GuppyLips

After we get regular articles posting, we're interested in doing more with the site.  Maybe working towards tournament standards that can be used around the world, and doing player rankings again.
ilClan Wolf - it's about damn time . . .

"Face it - MW:DA had, for its run, massively greater commercial success than BattleTech's ever had. Over two million click-base minis - want to guess where the number of BT minis comes in? I'd guess on the order of a few percent of that. While BT has survived for 30 years, we've never had the same number of players at any point. The pity was that unlike BT, MW:DA ended up being run by businessmen, not game fanatics." - Worktroll

foxbat

• Tunnel Rat
  • Global Moderator
  • Captain
    • classicbattletech.fr
Re: MW Realms new content
« Reply #1 on: 27 October 2013, 07:23:17 »
Best of luck to you.  :)
If I may add, that's incredible, my old forum account is still working after all this time. Nice surprise.  O0
Hanse Davion is my shepherd.
We shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender! Winston Churchill, June 1940

SpaceCowboy1701

• Master Sergeant
« Reply #2 on: 29 October 2013, 13:48:12 »
We're working to add new articles to the CMG Realms / MW Realms site.  Check out our first article here:
http://www.ccgrealms.com/content.php?311-State-of-the-MechWarrior-Age-of-Destruction-Game-by-GuppyLips

After we get regular articles posting, we're interested in doing more with the site.  Maybe working towards tournament standards that can be used around the world, and doing player rankings again.

Thanks for keeping the game "out there" and as alive as can be managed under the circumstances. Hats off to you.

LordNth

• Warrant Officer
  • Still playing with toys.
« Reply #3 on: 04 November 2013, 20:15:28 »
Much improved skin since I was last on the CMG Realms site.

AsburyGrad

• Sergeant
« Reply #4 on: 05 November 2013, 13:45:55 »
Thanks for the comments.  We hope you enjoy the new articles as we post them.  Please send us your feedback, so we can make it even better!
ilClan Wolf - it's about damn time . . .

"Face it - MW:DA had, for its run, massively greater commercial success than BattleTech's ever had. Over two million click-base minis - want to guess where the number of BT minis comes in? I'd guess on the order of a few percent of that. While BT has survived for 30 years, we've never had the same number of players at any point. The pity was that unlike BT, MW:DA ended up being run by businessmen, not game fanatics." - Worktroll

truegrit

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Warrant Officer
    • ChenTech
« Reply #5 on: 05 November 2013, 14:00:13 »
Wanted to chime in and say thanks for helping to keep the community going. It's great to see the game get love. I will definitely check this out after work today.