Author Topic: Battlescribe Files for Quick Strike army building  (Read 5032 times)

jasper_ward

• Corporal
  • The Wolf Pack Expands
Battlescribe Files for Quick Strike army building
« on: 05 June 2011, 07:45:58 »
I've been playing around with battlescribe since it is usable on pc and android, and makes army building pretty nice once the module is set up, so i got it working for quick strike.

It contains the basics to add and use with battlescribe (unzip into your battlescribe folder) and also includes the units from the Quick Strike Introductory Mech Cards, free file that Catalyst distributes to show how it works and to give examples of what is possible

and feedback or help would be appreciated, and I hope others can get as much as I do with these

breakdaddy

• Sergeant
Re: Battlescribe Files for Quick Strike army building
« Reply #1 on: 05 June 2011, 08:29:07 »
Very nice. Thanks for sharing.

Medron Pryde

• Captain
  • Life's a beach, enjoy the sand between your toes
    • P.R.I.
« Reply #2 on: 06 June 2011, 08:47:43 »
What is battlescribe and is it free?
Col Medron Pryde - DropShip Irregulars - Phoenix Hawk LAM - A Proud Browncoat

RSM Regstav Pryde - Battle Corps Legion - BattleMaster BLR-K4
Angel Strike - They thought they'd killed us.  They were wrong.  We struck back...
Pryde Rock Industries - Your Source for awesome BattleTech programs
My Deviant Art Page
Jack of Harts - updated daily
Strike Force - a fanmade RPG supplement for Alpha Strike

breakdaddy

• Sergeant
« Reply #3 on: 06 June 2011, 10:37:20 »
Its a free generic army builder that can be customized to building armies for whatever game you like. His module for QS appears functional, but I've yet to do anything significant with it.

jasper_ward

• Corporal
  • The Wolf Pack Expands
« Reply #4 on: 06 June 2011, 23:30:10 »
Breakdaddy hit it on the mark Medron, I can post a link later when I get home if you'd like.

So, I'm trying to expand the module a bit and did about 6 laps around my strategic ops pdf to no avail, does anyone know what the costs are for pilots in points for QS, I'd like to add a function to choose the pilot skill as a modifier for the mechs when building an army so that one can see all the numbers and build the army however they wish.  If anyone knows these, I'd love to see and add them (im probably looking right at it while searching but seem to still be missing it)

doulos05

• Warrant Officer
« Reply #5 on: 18 June 2011, 09:08:04 »
Link please!
I mean, it's not like once you having something in low Earth orbit you can stick a gassy astronaut on the outside after Chili Night and fart it anywhere in the solar system.

M-Rex

• Lieutenant
  • In Ferro, Veritas.
« Reply #6 on: 18 June 2011, 09:16:45 »
http://www.battlescribe.net/

Nice...and they have a Droid download.

"Oh bother", said Pooh, as he chambered his last round...

"Carrying stuff may be a sign of improper utilization of your minions." - 'Freelance Writer' Paul

Register