Author Topic: (Answered) Heat Sink Crit Placement for Established Mechs  (Read 1588 times)

GoblynByte

• Private
When transcribing mech stats from the information provided in a Technical Readout to a blank record sheet, how do you know where to place the Heat Sinks and additional Armor in the Critical Hit table? Is there an official way to do this, or do you just place them anywhere you like? Is there a reference in any of the rules on how to do this?

Also, is there a way (other than looking at the picture and making your best estimation) to know when to remove things like hand/shoulder actuators for mechs without hands or arms?

I know I can just do the official record sheets, but there are occasions where a blank sheet is more practical.

Thanks in advance.
« Last Edit: 13 November 2018, 20:09:24 by Xotl »

Paul

• dies a lot at the Solaris Melee Challenge!
  • BattleTech Volunteer
  • Colonel
Re: Heat Sink Crit Placement for Established Mechs...
« Reply #1 on: 03 June 2018, 21:35:31 »
When transcribing mech stats from the information provided in a Technical Readout to a blank record sheet, how do you know where to place the Heat Sinks and additional Armor in the Critical Hit table? Is there an official way to do this, or do you just place them anywhere you like? Is there a reference in any of the rules on how to do this?

There is no official way, beyond what ends up on the official record sheets.

Also, is there a way (other than looking at the picture and making your best estimation) to know when to remove things like hand/shoulder actuators for mechs without hands or arms?

Same answer, I'm afraid...

The solution is just ignore Paul.

GoblynByte

• Private
Re: Heat Sink Crit Placement for Established Mechs...
« Reply #2 on: 03 June 2018, 22:37:00 »
Cool. Thanks for the reply!

Register