Author Topic: Unit/Scheme of the Month: Night, Mountain, and Exotic Camouflage  (Read 1479 times)

Valkerie

• Captain
  • Gravity always wins.
Greetings all and a good May to you.  Apologies for the delay this month.  I got busy with other projects and forgot to get this up sooner.

First off, big thanks to all the Lyran fans who posted last month.  That was a great showing. :thumbsup:

This month we are back to camouflage schemes: night, mountain, and exotic.  Exotic can be quite a number of things from what you see on Camospecs.  So, let's get the parade of minis going! 8)

For myself, I've got one company of tanks done in a mountain forest camo.  Or at least my attempt at it.  I tried to get creative with it, and I'm still not sure if I like it.  Practice, practice, practice...

Next month it's back to Clan territory for Clans Coyote, Fire Mandrill, and Snow Raven.  July will take us to the Periphery for states N - Z.

Have a great remainder of the month everyone, and thank you to those who post and view!
There is no avoiding war; it can only be postponed to the advantage of others.   -Machiavelli

Greetings, Mechwarrior!  You have been recruited by the Star League to defend the frontier against...Oops, wrong universe.  -unknown SLDF Recruiter

Because overkill is underrated my friend.  -John "Hannibal" Smith

Unit/Scheme of the Month Master Index

dread12

• Sergeant
 :thumbsup:

worktroll

• Ombudsman
  • Lieutenant General
  • 504th "Gateway" Division
    • There are Monsters in my Sky!
Okay, CAV, but I painted this Assassin as per WW2 RAF night bomber camo, eg. Lancasters ...

* No, FASA wasn't big on errata - ColBosch
* The Housebook series is from the 80's and is the foundation of Btech, the 80's heart wrapped in heavy metal that beats to this day - Sigma
* To sum it up: FASAnomics: By Cthulhu, for Cthulhu - Moonsword
* Because Battletech is a conspiracy by Habsburg & Bourbon pretenders - MadCapellan
* The Hellbringer is cool, either way. It's not cool because it's bad, it's cool because it's bad with balls - Nightsky
* It was a glorious time for people who felt that we didn't have enough Marauder variants - HABeas2, re "Empires Aflame"

Luciora

• Major
Exotic style Hellstar

dirty harry

• Lieutenant
  • Make my day
I have to admit not my type of work, so only a single example: a Wolf's Dragoon's Bandit in Gamma regiment colors.
It is so dark, it must be a perfect nightfight camo...

Register