Author Topic: Looking for a listing of all Clan Aero.  (Read 2036 times)

truetanker

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Clan Hells Horses 666th Mech. Assualt Cluster
Looking for a listing of all Clan Aero.
« on: 27 October 2019, 18:15:14 »
Not just Omni either.

All from SLDF, Royal, SLDF-in-Exile ( Klondike ), Clan ( including Invasion ), Reavings.

Anyone got a current listing other than Sarna.

Thanks,
Truetanker
Khan, Clan Iron Dolphin
Azeroth Pocketverse
That is, if true tanker doesn't beat me to it. He makes truly evil units.Col.Hengist on 31 May 2013
TT, we know you are the master of nasty  O0 ~ Fletch on 22 June 2013
If I'm attacking you, conventional wisom says to bring 3x your force.  I want extra insurance, so I'll bring 4 for every 1 of what you have :D ~ Tai Dai Cultist on 21 April 2016
Me: Would you rather fight my Epithymía Thanátou from the Whispers of Blake?
Nav_Alpha: That THING... that is horrid
~ Nav_Alpha on 10 October 2016

Maelwys

• Major
Re: Looking for a listing of all Clan Aero.
« Reply #1 on: 27 October 2019, 19:18:15 »
What about the MUL?

truetanker

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #2 on: 27 October 2019, 19:37:10 »
It's a start but limited...

I went to sarna and found every unit ever built but not for a specific clan.

I want factory production, not " They have X because a Star was won in a standard ToP. " or " X amount was traded for services rendered. " bit.

And HW Clan General also doesn't help either...

TT

PS: I have 20 Stars to fill, so I need Main ( Assualt ), Secondary ( CAP ) and Ground support roles. Mixing Points of same speed works, but again why Plain Janes when a little flava works as good!?
« Last Edit: 27 October 2019, 19:39:48 by truetanker »
Khan, Clan Iron Dolphin
Azeroth Pocketverse
That is, if true tanker doesn't beat me to it. He makes truly evil units.Col.Hengist on 31 May 2013
If I'm attacking you, conventional wisom says to bring 3x your force.  I want extra insurance, so I'll bring 4 for every 1 of what you have :D ~ Tai Dai Cultist on 21 April 2016

Jellico

• Spatium Magister
  • Freelance Writer
  • Major
  • BattleMechs are the lords of the battlefield
« Reply #3 on: 28 October 2019, 14:33:15 »
Well to be blunt the information of" I want factory production" does not exist. Especially for the Homeworlds.

What year do you want and which Clan? Wars of Reaving might help for the Homeworlds after the 80s. SLDF, Royal, and SL in Exile won't be on production after the 2850s.

truetanker

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #4 on: 29 October 2019, 15:07:41 »
Clan Stone Lion

Which means all Pre- Klondike production placed in Caches, Pre-Invasion-Invasion production currently used, CHH leaving and scraping the bottom to rebuild. To new factory productions circa 3150...

AS OF 3085 CSL was ex-CHH.

Trust me on this, I've gone over every piece of scrap that even mentions a factory or Cache output. From allsorts of books.

Klondike gave me numbers of SLDF and in-Exile, Crusader and Warden books gave me a nice breakdown of what was in production at the time of 3055. And the 3060thru WoR and Sup gave me more.

But I'm lacking in Aero... Since the Kokou was retcon'd into effect I'm wondering what else might be around?

TT
Khan, Clan Iron Dolphin
Azeroth Pocketverse

Jellico

• Spatium Magister
  • Freelance Writer
  • Major
« Reply #5 on: 29 October 2019, 16:02:36 »
Right. I am sure that I don't need to tell you that production and access are two different things. 

So if I am understanding this right you want to know which aircraft Clan Stone Lion have access to between 3085 and 3150?

There are two basic thoughts on caches.
1. They have everything.
2. All the good stuff was take out years ago leaving original TRO2750 and Star Leage vintage Introtech.

YMMV. If the Star Leage had it there is potential for CSL to have it.

2nd line Clan. We have good details on most of it. Most of it would be available if not in production.
Ammons are probably out  Tyre 3 is out. Corax is out. Hydaspes 3 is out. Persopilis is out.
Don't forget that there is a Swift and Tomahawk C.

Omnis. Most will be available through salvage is not production. Ostrogoth and Wusun are clearly out. The Golden Century Omnis are potentially there through caches.

No NL45s.

If TF Bulldog brought it there is the potential for salvage. Don't expect much. Likewise for any other IS salvage.

It is your game. Do as you like. But there are probably more ASF in the above than CSL has fighters.

Don't read too much into the Kokou. It is nice but like all the Golden Century units got cached for a reason.

Natasha Kerensky

• Major
  • Queen of Spades, First Lady of Death, Black Widow
« Reply #6 on: 29 October 2019, 20:03:37 »

This may help... also from Jellico eight-odd years back...

https://bg.battletech.com/forums/index.php?topic=5112.msg113901#msg113901

Part of a larger fan article series organized by Trace Coburn...

https://bg.battletech.com/forums/index.php?topic=1963.msg41912#msg41912
« Last Edit: 29 October 2019, 20:07:32 by Natasha Kerensky »
"Ah, yes.  The belle dame sans merci.  The sweet young thing who will blast your nuts off.  The kitten with a whip.  That mystique?"
"Slavish adherence to formal ritual is a sign that one has nothing better to think about."
"Variety is the spice of battle."
"I've fought in... what... a hundred battles, a thousand battles?  It could be a million as far as I know.  I've fought for anybody who offered a decent contract and a couple who didn't.  And the universe is not much different after all that.  I could go on fighting for another hundred years and it would still look the same."
"I'm in mourning for my life."
"Those who break faith with the Unity shall go down into darkness."

truetanker

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #7 on: 30 October 2019, 14:13:25 »
I'll check them when I get time, thanks Natasha!

I already have the " Lupus " model of the NL-42 assigned.

But I understand the older SLDF / Klondike part, just wanted to know if there would be any other sources not listed...

Thanks again all,
TT
Khan, Clan Iron Dolphin
Azeroth Pocketverse

truetanker

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #8 on: 30 October 2019, 22:29:44 »
Here's my info, all gleaned from Sarna...

CSL has 100% control of Bearclaw ( II to be exact ), meaning I should be able to get Aeroyard Gargain as of 3088.

CSL has 100% control of Nile and it's single Naval Slip.

CSL has 100% control of Tokasha and it's AeroWorks Epsilon.

I can find most of the SLDF /Klondike useful but want to fit a Main line fighter, Second line Support and a Ground contact aero.

Any thoughts?

Vandal A, C and E ?
Hydaspes maybe 2 ?
Issus and 2 ?
Chaeronea 3 ?
Chippewa IIC ?

TT
Khan, Clan Iron Dolphin
Azeroth Pocketverse

Jellico

• Spatium Magister
  • Freelance Writer
  • Major
« Reply #9 on: 31 October 2019, 15:24:05 »
Okay. Sarna.net tends to be wildly optimistic with who produces what.

Take Aeroyard Gargain. The only thing that they have positive cites for is Aerie and Chyosor. The rest is pure speculation. In fact it looks suspiciously like the complete list of all the ASF the Ravens possibly built at the time. (It is all 2nd line ASF so maybe not even in production. Modern variants can be refute of old fuselages)

So check and confirm Sarnas cites.