Author Topic: Battletech Beatdowns in Northern VA  (Read 143771 times)

Jester006

• Warrant Officer
Re: Battletech Beatdowns in Northern VA
« Reply #990 on: 18 October 2020, 20:11:03 »
I am just never going to be able to sync up with you guys, haha. Any November dates? I don't think I have anything planned for the beginning of the month yet...

I was thinking about doing a game on the 21st of November if that works for everyone.  I most definitely will NOT be available on the 14th or the 28th.
Did you hear about the LEGO store grand opening?  People were lined up for blocks...

Known Glitch

• Warrant Officer
  • Why haven't we fixed this yet?
« Reply #991 on: 19 October 2020, 15:33:31 »
I was thinking about doing a game on the 21st of November if that works for everyone.  I most definitely will NOT be available on the 14th or the 28th.

I can do that day. Finally!

Space Cat

• Corporal
« Reply #992 on: 19 October 2020, 17:30:07 »
Good news: The 21st of November works for me.

Bad News: Myself and Casa de Space Cat will be unavailable this weekend. The Space Cat's anniversary is this week and while I thought that due to *gestures hands wildly at the world* we had agreed to just take it easy. Unbeknownst to me Mrs.  Space Cat was planning a surprise day out for Saturday.

Sorry for the short notice, as I really did not see this coming.

DanghenWoolf

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Corporal
  • Incoming fire has the right of way.
« Reply #993 on: 20 October 2020, 08:12:49 »
I can do November 21st as well.

Known Glitch

• Warrant Officer
« Reply #994 on: 20 October 2020, 21:14:34 »
Bad News: Myself and Casa de Space Cat will be unavailable this weekend. The Space Cat's anniversary is this week and while I thought that due to *gestures hands wildly at the world* we had agreed to just take it easy. Unbeknownst to me Mrs.  Space Cat was planning a surprise day out for Saturday.

Sorry for the short notice, as I really did not see this coming.

Dude, you don't have to make things up for us.  We know you're getting your Kickstarter delivery on Saturday and need some "alone time."  It's ok. We understand.  ;)

Tinyozora

• Warrant Officer
  • House Jurai
« Reply #995 on: 21 October 2020, 14:07:10 »
I could host and it would be a shorter drive for some.

DamoclesCommando

• Recruit
« Reply #996 on: 22 October 2020, 16:51:01 »
i will be out of town from the 21st-29th of november unfortunately, i can however make it this weekend i just need to know where

Firesprocket

• Captain
  • 3601 S Broad St. Phila. PA 19148
« Reply #997 on: 23 October 2020, 01:10:49 »
I am unavailable this weekend because my car is back in the shop again AND I'm dealing with a plumbing issue that I don't know as of yet how bad it will be to fix. At least one of those two issues should be remedied tomorrow, I hope.

Jester006

• Warrant Officer
« Reply #998 on: 23 October 2020, 01:45:42 »
I could host and it would be a shorter drive for some.

Sounds good to me.  I'll bring some munchies as usual.
Did you hear about the LEGO store grand opening?  People were lined up for blocks...

Tinyozora

• Warrant Officer
  • House Jurai
« Reply #999 on: 23 October 2020, 18:15:42 »
Ok, everyone i think would be coming should have my address.  Anytime is good.  1100?

Jester006

• Warrant Officer
« Reply #1000 on: 23 October 2020, 21:44:31 »
Ok, everyone i think would be coming should have my address.  Anytime is good.  1100?

Yes, 1100 is good.

Tinyozora

• Warrant Officer
  • House Jurai
« Reply #1001 on: 24 October 2020, 20:17:33 »
Alright so we're looking at 21 November at Spacecat's place.  Arriving  between 1100-1200 to start by 1200.  Yes?

Jester006

• Warrant Officer
« Reply #1002 on: 31 October 2020, 20:23:07 »
Alright so we're looking at 21 November at Spacecat's place.  Arriving  between 1100-1200 to start by 1200.  Yes?

Aye.  The scenario is a smash & grab.  Local government believes several units of the security force has been compromised and have been aiding the pirates.  The company has been tasked with raiding an outpost and recovering some data caches where evidence is believed to be held that will prove disloyalty of the suspected security forces.

If the company is unsuccessful in securing the data, the local government will deny any involvement with your actions and you will be disavowed.  But such is the life of a mercenary.

As a side note, I have spoken to Tinyozora about the Marauder.  Other people feel that is a tad bit too slow being a 3/5/3.  So we discussed some options about taking it up to a 4/6/4.  It can keep all 3 PPCs and can even add another medium laser.  This means that the engine would have to be swapped out for an XL though.

I wanted to get the opinion of everyone else.

DanghenWoolf

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Corporal
« Reply #1003 on: 01 November 2020, 19:51:20 »
I am good with that if there is room for me.

Jester006

• Warrant Officer
« Reply #1004 on: 01 November 2020, 20:09:42 »
I am good with that if there is room for me.

There most definitely will be.  There is a cat at the place we're going to be gaming at; hopefully you're not allergic.

Firesprocket

• Captain
« Reply #1005 on: 03 November 2020, 16:28:19 »
What is our supply of 300 XL going to look like if we install it in the Marauder?  I am not at home where I have the link bookmarked?

Tinyozora

• Warrant Officer
  • House Jurai
« Reply #1006 on: 03 November 2020, 17:47:26 »
Right now we have two spare XL 300s.

Jester006

• Warrant Officer
« Reply #1007 on: 03 November 2020, 22:38:29 »
Right now we have two spare XL 300s.

Well, 1 spare.  The original 300 XL that was in the gauss Orion took some damage and is being repaired.

Space Cat

• Corporal
« Reply #1008 on: 09 November 2020, 09:13:08 »
So I just got word in the morning staff meeting that I have my first scheduled travel for the new job and won't be in town on the 21st.

So I'll miss the the game and Casa Space Cat will be closed. Letting ya'll know asap so you can reschedule.
I finally did get my kickstarter stuff in last week. I swear it felt like forever. The minis are, with a few exceptions, quite good so it looks like I'm going to be upping my pledge for Wave 2. The dice are...rough. Rough enough that I'm not inclined to purchase any more.

I'll see ya'll in December.

Tinyozora

• Warrant Officer
  • House Jurai
« Reply #1009 on: 09 November 2020, 12:57:00 »
Ok, so again, my place is available.  Up to Jester again.

Edit: Upon further thoughts, be advised we'll be down SpaceCat, DamoclesCommando, and Daryk.  But we'll be up DanghenWoolf and Gooner.
« Last Edit: 09 November 2020, 13:15:16 by Tinyozora »

Jester006

• Warrant Officer
« Reply #1010 on: 09 November 2020, 13:43:10 »
Tgats fine, and thanks for offering up your place again Tiny.  Any particular food and/or drink you'd like me to bring?

DanghenWoolf

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Corporal
« Reply #1011 on: 10 November 2020, 09:55:29 »
Unfortunately I will be out... I have to travel out of town for family... Might just have to try again in 2021

Ok, so again, my place is available.  Up to Jester again.

Edit: Upon further thoughts, be advised we'll be down SpaceCat, DamoclesCommando, and Daryk.  But we'll be up DanghenWoolf and Gooner.

Jester006

• Warrant Officer
« Reply #1012 on: 12 November 2020, 11:27:51 »
Unfortunately I will be out... I have to travel out of town for family... Might just have to try again in 2021

Well crap...Sorry you can't make it.  Hopefully next time you can.  In the meantime, have a happy Thanksgiving.

Firesprocket

• Captain
« Reply #1013 on: 12 November 2020, 18:01:44 »
I will be unavailable on the 21st and likely next month as well.

DanghenWoolf

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Corporal
« Reply #1014 on: 13 November 2020, 12:25:54 »
Revision, I will be available. Travel restrictions in NY are preventing us from traveling up there.

Well crap...Sorry you can't make it.  Hopefully next time you can.  In the meantime, have a happy Thanksgiving.

Known Glitch

• Warrant Officer
« Reply #1015 on: 15 November 2020, 08:24:34 »
Tgats fine, and thanks for offering up your place again Tiny.  Any particular food and/or drink you'd like me to bring?

Thanks Tiny!  And same here - or if there's something in particular food/drink wise to be avoided!

DanghenWoolf

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Corporal
« Reply #1016 on: 15 December 2020, 08:42:16 »
Happy Holidays everyone, hope I can get to a game in 2021.

Daryk

• Lieutenant General
  • The Double Deuce II/II-σ
« Reply #1017 on: 26 December 2020, 07:15:46 »
I'm posting again, but not as much as before. And Tinyozora: I found your TacOps...

Tinyozora

• Warrant Officer
  • House Jurai
« Reply #1018 on: 27 December 2020, 19:45:59 »
It's coooool.  I've got several copies now... >.>

Also, WELCOME BACK!

Daryk

• Lieutenant General
  • The Double Deuce II/II-σ
« Reply #1019 on: 27 December 2020, 19:59:01 »
Thanks!  Not sure when I'll be able to play again... things are still pretty high stress at work, but I think I can at least post for now.  Unless I can pull off a miracle in the next week, I'll be headed to Fort Meade for my last tour.  Still not sure what that means for my living situation after this coming summer, but we'll see...  :-\