Author Topic: 2011-04-18 Stable Report: Silhouette Stables [BattleCorps Exclusive]  (Read 2745 times)

roosterboy

• Site Maintenance
  • Major
  • J'accuse!
A Magistracy-affiliated stable on top of its game!

Writer Craig Reed Jr. shows us Silhouette Stables, a contender in the late 3086 Solaris games.

Stormlion1

• Colonel
  • Apparently Im a rare survivor of the 1st!
A Periphery affiliated Stable, Brilliant! Makes you wonder how many Periphery allied Stables there are.
I don't set an example for others. I make examples of them.

Frabby

• Major
Umm... we've seen a Taurian stable already, and (not surprisingly) it's a front for their secret service to obtain Clan tech...  ;)
Sarna.net BattleTechWiki Admin
Author of the BattleCorps stories Feather vs. Mountain, Rise and Shine, Proprietary, Trial of Faith & scenario Twins

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
Thats interesting.  Someday i'll be able afford BC membership.   Are they doing Stables on the other game worlds, such as Hardcore in MoC for example?
"Men, fetch the Urbanmechs.  We have an interrogation to attend to." - jklantern
"How do you defeat a Dragau? Shoot the damn thing. Lots." - Jellico 
"No, it's a "Most Awesome Blues Brothers scene Reenactment EVER" waiting to happen." VotW Destrier - Weirdo  
"It's 200 LY to Sian, we got a full load of shells, a half a platoon of Grenadiers, it's exploding outside, and we're wearing flak jackets." VoTW Destrier - Misterpants
-Editor on Battletech Fanon Wiki

ShockaTime

• Captain
Thats interesting.  Someday i'll be able afford BC membership.   Are they doing Stables on the other game worlds, such as Hardcore in MoC for example?

I hope so.

I really liked this one, anything MoC is alright with me.

Spirit Never Dies - Second Spirit Chasseurs - Clan Blood Spirit
Raven Alliance

Frabby

• Major
We saw one smallish Azami-based stable from Westerhand - the Ikwwan. But it came with a scenario that essentially told of their demise in a vengeful "honor duel" against a pirate/merc band following the death of their stable master ("Scenario: Revenge").

(Besides Roosterboy's BC publications list here, you may also want to check Sarna.net for
- BattleCorps Stable Reports
- BattleCorps Scenarios
- BattleCorps Publications)
Sarna.net BattleTechWiki Admin
Author of the BattleCorps stories Feather vs. Mountain, Rise and Shine, Proprietary, Trial of Faith & scenario Twins

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
Thanks Frabby!
"Men, fetch the Urbanmechs.  We have an interrogation to attend to." - jklantern
"How do you defeat a Dragau? Shoot the damn thing. Lots." - Jellico 
"No, it's a "Most Awesome Blues Brothers scene Reenactment EVER" waiting to happen." VotW Destrier - Weirdo  
"It's 200 LY to Sian, we got a full load of shells, a half a platoon of Grenadiers, it's exploding outside, and we're wearing flak jackets." VoTW Destrier - Misterpants
-Editor on Battletech Fanon Wiki