Author Topic: I pledge allegiance to the disruptive state of Achooluna. Where's the beer?  (Read 122175 times)

ShadowRaven

• Lieutenant Colonel
that must have been a bad day
We are Clan Snow Raven. Masters of the void, and reapers of your souls

befriend (v.): to use mecha-class beam weaponry to inflict grievous bodily harm on a target in the process of proving the validity of your belief system.
— From a post on rpg.net

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Pimpin' Mopar Goodness since the Dawn of Time
About the same time you were on the wagon than.    :P

I once went on the wagon for 10 days - just to prove a point

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
Was it at least a nice little red wagon?  ^-^
If you are waiting for me to go out of my mind you will have to wait. The exits are not clearly marked and the doors open the wrong way. Oh, and the doors are trapped!

ShadowRaven

• Lieutenant Colonel
not until someone fixed it for him

befriend (v.): to use mecha-class beam weaponry to inflict grievous bodily harm on a target in the process of proving the validity of your belief system.
— From a post on rpg.net

Clangador

• Lieutenant
  • The Pimptastic Purple Pyrate...

What's all this business about wagons and buses? Sounds like communism...
~Clangador

This post "is brought to you by Soylent Red and Soylent Yellow, high energy vegetable concentrates, and new, delicious, Soylent Green. The miracle food of high-energy plankton gathered from the oceans of the world."
Soylent Green (1973)

"Build coffins, that's all you'll need."
The Omega Man (1971)

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
Hmmm, Clang must not have been paying attention.

Again.
If you are waiting for me to go out of my mind you will have to wait. The exits are not clearly marked and the doors open the wrong way. Oh, and the doors are trapped!

ShadowRaven

• Lieutenant Colonel
we're not talking about sharing them.

— From a post on rpg.net

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
Especially not with CM. He trashes every nice thing he gets his grubbly little hands on.

GreenDragon

• Major
  • I'll Have my Roast Beef Shaved not Sliced.
That's why we can never have anything nice around here.

Well, that and the occasional infestations of Falchions, daSkwerls or Wombat.
Davion, we're just better than you. - 97Jedi
Its like Doomsday and the Apocalypse had a baby.  And its ugly. - Calhoun

Userbars by Notsonoble and xtrahmxwohld.
Live Long and Prosper

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
Was it at least a nice little red wagon?  ^-^

I used to have a red wagon but it wasn't nice.  I used to use it for the Pomona Swap Meet.  The swap meet is so big that it used to take about 5-7 hours to walk through it one time.  You needed the wagon because if you found something you needed to buy you bought it then and pulled it in your wagon

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
You used to have one? What happened to it?

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
You used to have one? What happened to it?

I don't know what happened to it.  Probably took it to the metal recyclers since I don't do that swap meet any more

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
Awwww, man! You coulda fixed your little red wagon! Now you gotta buy a new one!

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
I'll go to the flea market if I need another

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
If you are going to a market where they sell fleas it is better for you to flee!  ::)

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
I'm on Advantage  ;)

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
Well, at least you got one advantage.  ;D

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
well I got that going for me  ^-^

Clangador

• Lieutenant
I don't know what happened to it.  Probably took it to the metal recyclers since I don't do that swap meet any more

I use to have a wagon too. I wonder if the Clang-a-mom still has that. She never throws anything away.
~Clangador

This post "is brought to you by Soylent Red and Soylent Yellow, high energy vegetable concentrates, and new, delicious, Soylent Green. The miracle food of high-energy plankton gathered from the oceans of the world."
Soylent Green (1973)

The Omega Man (1971)

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
If she still has it take it to Mopar for repairs. Mopar would just love to fix your little red wagon!

Clangador

• Lieutenant

We have ways of dealing with Mopar.
~Clangador

Soylent Green (1973)

The Omega Man (1971)

ShadowRaven

• Lieutenant Colonel
 Alcohol works.

— From a post on rpg.net

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
True dat! All too true dat!

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
If she still has it take it to Mopar for repairs. Mopar would just love to fix your little red wagon!

I'm busy putting together a red 1963 Plymouth Sport Fury for a guy

Notsonoble

• Lieutenant
  • Justice will be delicious!!!
Pictures!
Self:  Meltrans are already culture shocked, except their response is to squeal like high school girls at a boy band concert and discharge energy weapons in random directions.
Weirdo: Sounds like the proper reaction to a Macross Cannon to me.
Quote from: Weirdo
And of course if even a single Constitution had shown up onscreen for even a single second, you would have been able to hear the mass squeeing from orbit.

ShadowRaven

• Lieutenant Colonel

Officially envious.

— From a post on rpg.net

Vash The Stampede

• Captain
  • LOVE AND PEACE!!!
Eez beeer eenvolved?
I'm like a hunter of peace. One who chases the elusive mayfly of love... or something like that.

"I crush little childrens dreams everyday...Ralph your not a kangaroo...Ralph your also not a trophy....." (Quote used by Jesse Richards (ExtremeBloodAspUser))

Notsonoble

• Lieutenant
On a different note, what is a Fudd, and why did someone bother to ruck one?
Self:  Meltrans are already culture shocked, except their response is to squeal like high school girls at a boy band concert and discharge energy weapons in random directions.
And of course if even a single Constitution had shown up onscreen for even a single second, you would have been able to hear the mass squeeing from orbit.

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
The only Fudds I know are Elmer and Ezzie.  8)

It also stands for Follow-Up Detection Device (electronics), Functional Description Document, and my favorite Fear Uncertainty Doubt and Disinformation

Notsonoble

• Lieutenant
Well, someone became well enough known for rucking on of the physical devices on that list to end up with it as a last name, and now their decedents own a burger chain...

I'm not sure elmer would allow himself to be rucked...

Register