Author Topic: I pledge allegiance to the disruptive state of Achooluna. Where's the beer?  (Read 121251 times)

Wolverine-7SK

• Lieutenant
  • You all Rock!
Mopar! You are too twisted for words!

Keep up the good work....

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
And now for something completely different. A simple question.

If pro is the opposite of con what is the opposite of constitution?
If you are waiting for me to go out of my mind you will have to wait. The exits are not clearly marked and the doors open the wrong way. Oh, and the doors are trapped!

ShadowRaven

• Lieutenant Colonel
anarchy. Which will always involve the prostitution.

on the same note. pro is the opposite of con, progress means to move forward, what does that say about congress?
We are Clan Snow Raven. Masters of the void, and reapers of your souls

befriend (v.): to use mecha-class beam weaponry to inflict grievous bodily harm on a target in the process of proving the validity of your belief system.
— From a post on rpg.net

GreenDragon

• Major
  • I'll Have my Roast Beef Shaved not Sliced.
I thought we were to lay off the politics.   :-[
Davion, we're just better than you. - 97Jedi
Its like Doomsday and the Apocalypse had a baby.  And its ugly. - Calhoun

Userbars by Notsonoble and xtrahmxwohld.
Live Long and Prosper

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
I could have posted that! But I didn't! So there! This iz Kaos! We don't reality here!
If you are waiting for me to go out of my mind you will have to wait. The exits are not clearly marked and the doors open the wrong way. Oh, and the doors are trapped!

ShadowRaven

• Lieutenant Colonel
we don't reality here? we don't grammar here either I guess?

befriend (v.): to use mecha-class beam weaponry to inflict grievous bodily harm on a target in the process of proving the validity of your belief system.
— From a post on rpg.net

Vash The Stampede

• Captain
  • LOVE AND PEACE!!!
Achoo can't haz proper fuel fundings for Achooluna.
And I thought it was vee don't Ssssshhh here.
I'm like a hunter of peace. One who chases the elusive mayfly of love... or something like that.

"I crush little childrens dreams everyday...Ralph your not a kangaroo...Ralph your also not a trophy....." (Quote used by Jesse Richards (ExtremeBloodAspUser))

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Pimpin' Mopar Goodness since the Dawn of Time
we don't reality here? we don't grammar here either I guess?

Grammer?  Isn't that some kind of cracker?

ShadowRaven

• Lieutenant Colonel
maybe

— From a post on rpg.net

Wolverine-7SK

• Lieutenant
  • You all Rock!
For that, I would like to order grammar crackers for all....

Except ShadowRaven. You gets lamb crackers!  :D

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
Ve don't shhhush! Ve don't reality! Ve don't do da boogaloo like your momma do! Ve just krazy here! And drink. Dat iz vhat ve do here! Ve kant even proper sphell here because Mopar is here occasionally like, and Mopar cannot sphell. Neither can Clang. Don't know about Vash, he vas gone lone time and may haff learned how to sphell.

No politics! Except BattleTech! Dat ve can argue about!

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
Vhat du ya meen thaat mi speellin skillz is no gud? 

ShadowRaven

• Lieutenant Colonel
exactly

— From a post on rpg.net

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
Iz u giis maaking funz ov mee?

ShadowRaven

• Lieutenant Colonel
would we do that?

— From a post on rpg.net

GreenDragon

• Major
  • I'll Have my Roast Beef Shaved not Sliced.
Yes.

Did I post that out loud?
Davion, we're just better than you. - 97Jedi
Its like Doomsday and the Apocalypse had a baby.  And its ugly. - Calhoun

Userbars by Notsonoble and xtrahmxwohld.
Live Long and Prosper

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
Mopar, if you have toi ask that you are dumber than Clang. Of course we are!

Clangador

• Lieutenant
  • The Pimptastic Purple Pyrate...
Mopar, if you have toi ask that you are dumber than Clang. Of course we are!

What¿
~Clangador

This post "is brought to you by Soylent Red and Soylent Yellow, high energy vegetable concentrates, and new, delicious, Soylent Green. The miracle food of high-energy plankton gathered from the oceans of the world."
Soylent Green (1973)

"Build coffins, that's all you'll need."
The Omega Man (1971)

Vash The Stampede

• Captain
  • LOVE AND PEACE!!!
You guys look like I need another beer
I'm like a hunter of peace. One who chases the elusive mayfly of love... or something like that.

"I crush little childrens dreams everyday...Ralph your not a kangaroo...Ralph your also not a trophy....." (Quote used by Jesse Richards (ExtremeBloodAspUser))

ShadowRaven

• Lieutenant Colonel
Please tell me you didn't mean that in a way that would suggest you are drinking beer to make us look better.....

— From a post on rpg.net

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
Isn't that what beer is for?

Well, one of the reasons for beer at least.

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
I don't mind you guys making fun of me.  My spelling is usually OK and I've tried to be better at it, but sometimes I can't type fast enough. 

ShadowRaven

• Lieutenant Colonel
your only supposed to drink people better looking if you intend to take them home, or to a cheap motel, or at least to the back seat of your car. I don't play that way.

— From a post on rpg.net

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
meh.......... ^-^

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
your only supposed to drink people better looking if you intend to take them home, or to a cheap motel, or at least to the back seat of your car. I don't play that way.

Trust me - no amount of drinking is going to make any of you better looking

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
Now, now. Be nice. Just because it looks like he was pummeled into submission by somebody using the Ugly Stick....just be nice! Here, have another 10 gallons of beer.  ^-^

ShadowRaven

• Lieutenant Colonel
pummled, yes, submission, no. You should see what's left of the other guy.

— From a post on rpg.net

Clangador

• Lieutenant
  • The Pimptastic Purple Pyrate...
I don't mind you guys making fun of me.  My spelling is usually OK and I've tried to be better at it, but sometimes I can't type fast enough.

I am not that fast of a typer myself.
~Clangador

This post "is brought to you by Soylent Red and Soylent Yellow, high energy vegetable concentrates, and new, delicious, Soylent Green. The miracle food of high-energy plankton gathered from the oceans of the world."
Soylent Green (1973)

"Build coffins, that's all you'll need."
The Omega Man (1971)

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
pummled, yes, submission, no. You should see what's left of the other guy.

I'll take your word for it.  ;D