Recent Posts

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10
Fan Fiction / Re: Hidden Hope (Golden Lion AU, Part 4)
« Last post by PsihoKekec on Today at 01:26:38 »
I see the unity of command as about as good as at WWII IJN and IJA combined operation.
BattleMechs / Re: 'Warcriming the Militia' - Battlemechs of the WoB
« Last post by Red Pins on Today at 00:52:21 »
Page four of the section.

I like the art and story behind the Toro, but, holy heck, I just can't say the -A-6 is most common, with the slightly modified -A-LC substituting a Plasma Rifle and examples of the original TR-A-1 being updated quickly.

Sounds OK, I guess.  I'll try again later.  Here's a screenshot;

*edit - that's it for tonight, I wanted to finish, but its got to wait.  I got a whole week, after all.
Ordinary Man- Ozzy Osbourne featuring Elton John
Aerospace Combat / Re: FC Naval Command Decision
« Last post by Hellraiser on Today at 00:12:14 »
Your calling the Fox a total failure that is an easy target in a fleet engagement & that it needs the Overlord-A3 to handle fighters.
I'm asking how it is any different than any other canon WS in a fleet engagement against equivalent tonnage of forces?
Every WS is a sucker for swarmed fighters.
I'm not seeing any other canon ship of similar size that is going to school the Fox easily.

BattleTech Miniatures / Re: ComGuards Level II
« Last post by ISD on Today at 00:12:09 »
Nice, crisp whiteness :cool:
I don’t care in any way about WiE, I still want something of them to survive. Even if it’s just “Alaric stops being wolf khan on paper, Chance becomes Khan, Miriam Shaw becomes saKhan and has some say in clan politics.”

There have been a lot of discussions around the death of RotS (and death of WiE applies here). With what little we’ve heard from Ray and them, my impression is the story group is conscious about fans of factions feeling like they got hung out to dry. There’s a desire that fans have some sort of ‘spiritual successor’ to enjoy.

I think just making Shaw Sakhan isn't going to do much a factions identity is more then a single character or so a good start would be having the Wolves put the Wolfhound IIC into production and making a point to ensure the Kell bloodname produces some leaders
Fan Fiction / Re: Black Water
« Last post by Katarn04 on 13 May 2024, 23:56:47 »
I did just a quick glance at this noticed one very huge thing.....how did the dragons spec ops units travel though time back to 2152?

It was a typo. It’s supposed to read 3152. Battle Armor didn’t exist in 2152, and certainly not the Sea Fox, which is a Dark Age design.
Ground Combat / Re: The Value of an AC/2
« Last post by garhkal on 13 May 2024, 23:39:31 »
You only need so much speed on an AC/2 carrier though.  Chances are a good half of the map is In Range either way, and you'll probably need to stay stationary to combat medium/long range penalties.  It's only really bad because tanks can't climb hills good.

Vehicle wise, Charistoph made the case for me.  Mech wise, even having just a 5 walk, means you can routinely get a +1 TMM for walking backwards...
MechWarrior Hall / Re: Word Association 36: SAY WHAT AGAIN!!!
« Last post by ISD on 13 May 2024, 23:35:14 »
VGA
It would be more surprising if we didn't, so far every single plastic mini pack has had a record sheet pdf, though it did take quite a while for some to come after the pack's release.

Awesome. I want to see what the ON1-Kb Orion can do on a "big" record sheet. I imagine it's just an Orion with all its weapons upgraded with equivalents and maybe an ES chassis, especially since it doesn't seem fragile enough to be rocking an XL.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10