Author Topic: Samurai Wombat IIC2  (Read 42544 times)

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
Samurai Wombat IIC2
« on: 08 July 2019, 13:04:45 »
Long ago, on a forgotten thread (many site incarnations ago), I, Achoo, Mood-Shifting Master of Darkness, unleashed an unspeakable evil! We will not speak of that now. But a samurai Wombat wielding a magic marker stepped forth to oppose me. Before the final anvil was dropped, I tore open a portal in time and flung him into the real world, where she was married and has children and somehow ended up in Capellan space. (Somewhat confusing, that last part, I will admit, but we will not get into that because it confuses even me, but I digress.....where was I...oh yes, flung Wombat through the portal...) Now my evil is law! But the fool seeks to return to CBT and undo the future that is Achoo....
If you are waiting for me to go out of my mind you will have to wait. The exits are not clearly marked and the doors open the wrong way. Oh, and the doors are trapped!

trboturtle

• Freelance Writer
  • Major
  • Erraturi te salutant!
Re: Samurai Wombat IIC2
« Reply #1 on: 08 July 2019, 14:49:39 »
There's been a Wombat sighting? Where??

Craig
Author of 32 Battletech short stories including "The Lance Killer," "Hikagemono," "Negotiation," "The Clawing," "Salvage," "The Promise," "Reap What You Sow," "Family Ties," "The Blood of Man," "End of Message," "Heroes' Bridge," "Kurodenkou," "Thirteen," "My Father's Sword," "Evacuation," "Operation Red Lion," "A Matter of Honor," "State of Grace," "Operation Blue Tiger," "A Warrior's Fear," "Shadow Angels," "Murphy's Method," "End of the Road," (IAMTW 2019 Scribe Award nominee!), "Tales of the Cracked Canopy: Blind Arrogance," "Laws Are Silent," "No Tears," "Tales of the Cracked Canopy: Shadows of the Past," and "Three White Roses."
Novels -- Icons of War, Elements of Treason series, "Vengence Games." Upcoming: "In the Shadow of Dragons" and "Poisoned Honor" (WoR #1)

My Blogs!
Battletech:  http://thebattletechstate.blogspot.com/
Other writings: http://trboturtleswritings.blogspot.com/

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #2 on: 08 July 2019, 15:49:50 »
No. At least not to my knowledge. Like I said it tore open a portal in time, tossed him in and she ended up married with children in Capellan space...……….don't you read things?
If you are waiting for me to go out of my mind you will have to wait. The exits are not clearly marked and the doors open the wrong way. Oh, and the doors are trapped!

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #3 on: 08 July 2019, 15:52:39 »
Wait....is this in the wrong place? How is that possible? Maybe that entity known as a "moderator" may have to move this elsewhere. I may be able to open portals in time, but not in the halls of CBT. This should be in the silly section. Apparently I made a wrong turn at the planet "Albuquerque"

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #4 on: 09 July 2019, 06:27:52 »
Well, considering this is Bg.Battletech and not CBT, i believe you were the one who got thrown through into the future. 

(Reads a dusty old history book of Achooluna) Hmm,  Wombat became king, had some sort of experiments at your bar.  Said explosions cleared the way for a shopping mall or something.
« Last Edit: 13 February 2020, 23:48:20 by Wrangler »
"Men, fetch the Urbanmechs.  We have an interrogation to attend to." - jklantern
"How do you defeat a Dragau? Shoot the damn thing. Lots." - Jellico 
"No, it's a "Most Awesome Blues Brothers scene Reenactment EVER" waiting to happen." VotW Destrier - Weirdo  
"It's 200 LY to Sian, we got a full load of shells, a half a platoon of Grenadiers, it's exploding outside, and we're wearing flak jackets." VoTW Destrier - Misterpants
-Editor on Battletech Fanon Wiki

trboturtle

• Freelance Writer
  • Major
  • Erraturi te salutant!
« Reply #5 on: 09 July 2019, 10:47:07 »
Well, considering this is Bg.Battletect and not CBT, i believe you were the one who go thrown through the future. 

(Reads a dusty old history book of Achooluna) Hmm,  Wombat became king, had some sort of experiemtents at your bar.  Said explosions cleared the way for a shopping mall or something.

An Inferno Chilli factory, IIRC.....

Craig
Author of 32 Battletech short stories including "The Lance Killer," "Hikagemono," "Negotiation," "The Clawing," "Salvage," "The Promise," "Reap What You Sow," "Family Ties," "The Blood of Man," "End of Message," "Heroes' Bridge," "Kurodenkou," "Thirteen," "My Father's Sword," "Evacuation," "Operation Red Lion," "A Matter of Honor," "State of Grace," "Operation Blue Tiger," "A Warrior's Fear," "Shadow Angels," "Murphy's Method," "End of the Road," (IAMTW 2019 Scribe Award nominee!), "Tales of the Cracked Canopy: Blind Arrogance," "Laws Are Silent," "No Tears," "Tales of the Cracked Canopy: Shadows of the Past," and "Three White Roses."
Novels -- Icons of War, Elements of Treason series, "Vengence Games." Upcoming: "In the Shadow of Dragons" and "Poisoned Honor" (WoR #1)

My Blogs!

Sharpnel

• Colonel
« Reply #6 on: 09 July 2019, 11:02:46 »
An Inferno Chilli factory, IIRC.....

Craig
Which was nuked by Woozles under the direction the thrice-damned Blakists. Fortunately, for Wombat, a near limitless supply in its pouch.
Consigliere Trygg Bender, CRD-3BL Crusader, The Blazer Mafia
Takehiro 'Taco' Uchimiya, SHD-2H Shadow Hawk 'Taco', Crimson Oasis Trading Company

"Of what use is a dream, if not a blueprint for courageous action" -Adam West
As I get older, I realize that I'm not as good as I once was.
"Life is too short to be living someone else's dream" - Hugh Hefner

BirdofPrey

• Major
« Reply #7 on: 09 July 2019, 11:06:30 »
With as many Chilie Inferno IIC explosions we've had around here, who knows, tomorrow may very well be last year, and the day after that next month.

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #8 on: 09 July 2019, 12:26:38 »
(Hmmm) It says in this dusty book that King Wombat put some sort of tab for expenses for making the Inferno Chilli factory on someone named Achoo. Oh wait, we know who that was.
"Men, fetch the Urbanmechs.  We have an interrogation to attend to." - jklantern
"No, it's a "Most Awesome Blues Brothers scene Reenactment EVER" waiting to happen." VotW Destrier - Weirdo  
"It's 200 LY to Sian, we got a full load of shells, a half a platoon of Grenadiers, it's exploding outside, and we're wearing flak jackets." VoTW Destrier - Misterpants

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #9 on: 10 July 2019, 11:33:37 »
It does not matter, for here MY WORD IS LAW! (Unless the moderators object......)

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #10 on: 07 August 2019, 17:02:06 »
Hmmmmm. Maybe my word is the only word here...………..   It's kinda quiet. Tooooooooo quiet.

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #11 on: 07 August 2019, 18:11:18 »
Well, you see that tab apparently in the Trillions (plural) so....no one wants speak up or else we will be tagged with helping you pay for it.

BirdofPrey

• Major
« Reply #12 on: 07 August 2019, 19:30:31 »
Be Vewy vewy quiet.
Achoo's hunting Wombats

trboturtle

• Freelance Writer
  • Major
  • Erraturi te salutant!
« Reply #13 on: 07 August 2019, 20:08:34 »
Be Vewy vewy quiet.
Achoo's hunting Wombats

Or the Wombats hunting Achoo......

Craig

My Blogs!

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #14 on: 08 August 2019, 06:46:18 »
[hidden behind the Bar, Wombat, hunches behind sniffing various things looking for something to eat since giving up on the King thing for couple decades.  Then he senses passing of a certain pink prey.  Like it's namesake (or not), Wombat springs into action jumping Achoo, the shape-shifting, sneeze prone carrying of loose (to him) pocket change and deep pocket pants (when he wears them.).  Striking quickly, cartoon duststorm breaks loses with as Wombat successfully ambushes Achoo!  Quickly freeing him of his cash and assorted eatable snacks, Wombat slips through a hidden door behind self-playing piano after dropping a smoke bomb made from stuff found in one of Mopar's numerous garages.]

*Cough*  What heck was that??  Why is Achoo on the floor with cartoon dizzy stars flying around his head?!?

« Last Edit: 25 August 2019, 22:13:14 by Wrangler »

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #15 on: 11 August 2019, 19:25:40 »
Achoo out cold in a bar? Bah. There is nothing unusual about that!

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #16 on: 11 August 2019, 20:09:09 »
True.
(Wrangler looks at the wall and sees the rows of pictures of Achoo on the wall of him out cold in various "funny" poses. Funny hats, crayon mustaches..)

BirdofPrey

• Major
« Reply #17 on: 12 August 2019, 06:07:57 »
BoP saunters over the the memories wall and hangs a new Achoo Photo.

Frankly, I'd be scared if achoo wasn't having a moment.

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #18 on: 12 August 2019, 14:07:41 »
My moments have moments, which have issues, which often have their own issues and sub-plots. It gets confusing, so I don't really pay much attention to such silly nonsense.  8)

trboturtle

• Freelance Writer
  • Major
  • Erraturi te salutant!
« Reply #19 on: 12 August 2019, 14:47:09 »
BoP saunters over the the memories wall and hangs a new Achoo Photo.

Frankly, I'd be scared if achoo wasn't having a moment.

Achoo is a moment.......

Craig

My Blogs!

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #20 on: 13 August 2019, 06:23:01 »
(Wrangler climbs back onto his bar stool once more and he thinks the coast is clear. He then orders a drink from the bartender whom appears to be a Ferret minion of Achooluna with slick old west mustache glued on his nose.)
So Achoo, what precisely is your plan you were jabbering about? A raid or something??
« Last Edit: 25 August 2019, 22:14:59 by Wrangler »

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #21 on: 17 August 2019, 09:18:53 »
Plans? I have a ………..plan? When did that happen? I don't need no stinking plans! I AM ACHOO!

BirdofPrey

• Major
« Reply #22 on: 17 August 2019, 16:50:18 »
Achoo has a plan the same way the Cylons had a "plan"

trboturtle

• Freelance Writer
  • Major
  • Erraturi te salutant!
« Reply #23 on: 17 August 2019, 18:07:56 »
Achoo has a plan the same way the Cylons had a "plan"

Overcomplex and prone to human error??

Craig

My Blogs!

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #24 on: 17 August 2019, 18:12:55 »
Overcomplex and prone to human error??
Wait. Did they get distracted by humans sexiness?? So...achoo get distracted by wombat's moves??

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #25 on: 18 August 2019, 22:23:41 »
No. Next!

BirdofPrey

• Major
« Reply #26 on: 18 August 2019, 22:34:49 »
I meant more counter-intuitive, ill defined, and quite possibly a myth.

trboturtle

• Freelance Writer
  • Major
  • Erraturi te salutant!
« Reply #27 on: 18 August 2019, 23:41:22 »
I meant more counter-intuitive, ill-defined, and quite possibly a myth.

I'm beginning to think Achoo is a myth created by the Wombat to explain it's disappearance..... Or maybe Achoo thinking is the myth... I've never been able to get that straight....

Craig

My Blogs!

BirdofPrey

• Major
« Reply #28 on: 18 August 2019, 23:43:58 »
Achoo certainly breaks cogito ergo sum

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #29 on: 19 August 2019, 06:03:03 »
Maybe were in the matrix?

Register