Author Topic: Unit/Scheme of the Month: Clans Hell's Horses, Ice Hellion, & Goliath Scorpion  (Read 2701 times)

Valkerie

• Captain
  • Gravity always wins.
Welcome to March everyone.  I'd say welcome to spring, but from the general national weather here in the US, it's not looking like it so much.  Anyhow, big thanks out to everyone who posted last month.  We got to see some good stuff, and I especially liked the Nova Cats with that starscape scheme they have. 8)

This month we hit another trio for the Clans: Hell's Horses, Ice Hellion, and Goliath Scorpion/Scorpion Imperio.  I would like to share some interesting facts about these guys, but I know very little about them.  However, I have seen their schemes, and some of them are pretty sweet.  With that said, let's see what you have.  Mechs, protos, Elementals, warships, whatever you've painted, please do share. :thumbsup:

I haven't painted anything for these three yet, so some examples from CamoSpecs:
A Hell's Horses Kappa Galaxy Masakari (Warhawk) by Psycho, an Ice Hellion Alpha Galaxy Shadow Cat painted by Hyena, and a Goliath Scorpion Delta Galaxy Kirghiz also painted by Psycho.

Next month we head back to the Inner Sphere and pay a visit to House Steiner and the Lyran Commonwealth/Alliance.  May will bring us around to a trio of camouflage schemes: night, mountain, and exotic.  Have a great month everyone, thanks for reading, and a big thank you in advance to those who post!

Now go honor thy clan! :thumbsup:
There is no avoiding war; it can only be postponed to the advantage of others.   -Machiavelli

Greetings, Mechwarrior!  You have been recruited by the Star League to defend the frontier against...Oops, wrong universe.  -unknown SLDF Recruiter

Because overkill is underrated my friend.  -John "Hannibal" Smith

Unit/Scheme of the Month Master Index

Wotan

• Lieutenant
I only have one Clan Hells Horses miniature. Surprisingly it is a Thunder Stallion ...

Luciora

• Major
Hells Horses Scylla 2, could use a bit more flames.

Luciora

• Major
Ice Hellion Jenner IIc and friend

dirty harry

• Lieutenant
  • Make my day
This could take some time...

Hell's Horses Delta (at least my interpretation...)

dirty harry

• Lieutenant
  • Make my day
Plus several tanks in Hell's Horses Delta camo.

dirty harry

• Lieutenant
  • Make my day
More Hell's Horses, this time some Zeta and Eta galaxy members.
Zeta:
Snow Fox (early attempt at painting miniatures, but still not repainted) and Epona
Eta:
Ishtar and Centaurs

dirty harry

• Lieutenant
  • Make my day
Some Hell's Horses Theta galaxy members...
The Nova / Black Hawk is a Citytech plastic mini modified to represent a Nova A.

... and finally a single Hell's Horses Kappa galaxy Jagatai aerospace fighter. (I am not sure if any other Kappa galaxy member will follow up this Jagatai as the flames were a serious pita to paint.)

dirty harry

• Lieutenant
  • Make my day
Only two members of the Ice Hellions painted...

The Predator is marginally modified as I sawed of the right arm and mounted it in a different position. Cockpit is painted as torsomounted as suggested by the old flufftext.

dirty harry

• Lieutenant
  • Make my day
And finally some members of the Goliath Scorpions.

First some members of the Rho galaxy:

dirty harry

• Lieutenant
  • Make my day
And finally some elements of the Goliath Scorpion Delta galaxy.

Wotan

• Lieutenant
I also have only one Ice Hellion - the Hellion...  :D

ELH_AIMB

• Corporal
CHH Omega Keshik

qc mech3

• Lieutenant
  • Mon pays, ce n'est pas un pays. C'est l'hiver.
One of my favorite clan, I have many Hell Horses on hands but sadly not many pics. Here's a Scout Star for Delta galaxy.

I'll try to take pics for all the others I have finished and post them.

qc mech3

• Lieutenant
Here's some others:

First a star from Iota galaxy and an Artic Cheeta from Gamma

qc mech3

• Lieutenant
And my only completed Ice Hellion... an Hellion Omni.

Register