Author Topic: Unit/Scheme of the Month: Periphery States N-Z  (Read 1363 times)

Valkerie

• Captain
  • Gravity always wins.
Unit/Scheme of the Month: Periphery States N-Z
« on: 09 July 2019, 10:34:24 »
Greetings all!  Hope everyone is having a good July so far.  As always, thanks to everyone who posted last month.

This month we head back to the Inner Sphere Periphery to finish this large group off.  Lots and lots to choose from here.  Any states/pirates/you name it that are N - Z and operate in the Periphery are fair game.  Got some Rim Wolrds units, show them.  Painted up Redjack Ryan's group, post it.  Finished that Taurian group, let's see it.  We'll even take Outworld/Raven Alliance units. :thumbsup:

Nothing from me again this month.  Haven't painted any Periphery units yet.  So from Camospecs, we have:

A Taurian Guard Archer painted by cttorak and a 2nd Alliance Air Guard Ostroc by fanjoy

Next month it's off to visit with the crazy, happy, fun place known as the Capellan Confederation. :crazy: :screw_loose:  September we'll be trying something new: Homebrew!  This will be the time to show all your own personal mercenary schemes, alternate universe stuff, you name it.

Have a great month out there everyone and hope you can beat the heat! :)
There is no avoiding war; it can only be postponed to the advantage of others.   -Machiavelli

Greetings, Mechwarrior!  You have been recruited by the Star League to defend the frontier against...Oops, wrong universe.  -unknown SLDF Recruiter

Because overkill is underrated my friend.  -John "Hannibal" Smith

Unit/Scheme of the Month Master Index

KingGoblin

• Recruit
Re: Unit/Scheme of the Month: Periphery States N-Z
« Reply #1 on: 09 July 2019, 22:44:14 »
I picked up the rerelease of the new box set recently. Be it that my dad got me in to BT and the Taurians where his house of choice, I decided I would do up a Red Chassure lance. The examples on camospecs is really... dated. So I gave it a more realistic style, "true flame" if you will. These are still very much in the works. But I am pretty happy with the flames on these, wasn't sure if I could pull it off going in to it. If I get the lance finished soon, I'll post up some more pics. 
« Last Edit: 10 July 2019, 20:06:11 by KingGoblin »

jimdigris

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #2 on: 10 July 2019, 14:34:30 »
 :thumbsup:

dirty harry

• Lieutenant
  • Make my day
« Reply #3 on: 11 July 2019, 04:46:17 »
Only a few Taurians...

First of all two members of the 1. Taurian Lanciers.

The Stinger is a little bit more uncommon as it is a promotional Stinger with a different pose. Note, this pose is molded by IWM; it is not some mod done afterwards.

dirty harry

• Lieutenant
  • Make my day
« Reply #4 on: 11 July 2019, 04:49:00 »
More members of the 2. Taurian Lanciers.

dirty harry

• Lieutenant
  • Make my day
« Reply #5 on: 11 July 2019, 04:51:46 »
And a single attempt at the camopattern of the 2. Taurian Pride. To make things even worse it is a Gabriel (as tiny as a Savannah Master...).  :D

Register