Author Topic: Para's Camp  (Read 5082 times)

parafighter

• Recruit
Para's Camp
« on: 30 July 2016, 00:53:35 »
"This looks like a good spot."

*Set's up tent, starts fire and starts making smores.*
"There is something to be said for brute force, it is usually followed by brute stupidity"- Garfield

A proof is a proof. What kind of a proof? It's a proof. A proof is a proof. And when you have a good proof, it's because it's proven.-Prime Minister Jean Chrétien

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
Re: Para's Camp
« Reply #1 on: 30 July 2016, 17:36:36 »
*Drives up to the old camp sight on his quadrunner and notices the tent and campfire'

"Ah, man! Somebody else found this spot! There goes the campsight!"

*Sets up his two man environmental bubble, solar recharger, opens up his deluxe field kit and sets up his camp stove and folding chair. He sets up his small fridge, plugs it into the solar recharger and pulls out a beer*

"Ahhhhhhhhh! That hits the spot!. Hi! Achoo. Mood-shifting master of whatever the heck it is I am master of."
If you are waiting for me to go out of my mind you will have to wait. The exits are not clearly marked and the doors open the wrong way. Oh, and the doors are trapped!

wolfgar

• Captain
  • Wolfson's Heavy Raiders: 3058-3092
« Reply #2 on: 06 August 2016, 17:01:59 »
*Looks down at the pair from his treetop hammock nest and sighs before pulling his hat back over his eyes,* "Well, there goes the neighborhood" he mutters
Wolf wins every fight but one, and in that one he dies, his fangs locked on the throat of his opponent.

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #3 on: 07 August 2016, 20:36:58 »
Hmmm, that guy over there apparently fell asleep. At least he appears to be making more snores than smores.
If you are waiting for me to go out of my mind you will have to wait. The exits are not clearly marked and the doors open the wrong way. Oh, and the doors are trapped!

parafighter

• Recruit
« Reply #4 on: 08 August 2016, 18:37:21 »
*Wakes up from his nap.*

Aaaaahhh!

My smores are on fire!

*Runs around trying to put out his smores.*
"There is something to be said for brute force, it is usually followed by brute stupidity"- Garfield

A proof is a proof. What kind of a proof? It's a proof. A proof is a proof. And when you have a good proof, it's because it's proven.-Prime Minister Jean Chrétien

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #5 on: 08 August 2016, 20:41:16 »
If you need a fire extinguisher I have one right here. Wow, burning smores seem to get you real excited.

parafighter

• Recruit
« Reply #6 on: 10 August 2016, 18:29:25 »
Thanks.

*Grabs the fire extinguisher and proceeds to beat out the fire with it.*

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #7 on: 11 August 2016, 00:34:35 »
Uhm.......pull out the pin, aim the extinguisher at the fire, press the handle and spray until the fire is out.

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #8 on: 19 May 2017, 23:58:31 »
Wow, the campsite has been abandoned................

heheheheheheheh We can do whatever we want, and there is nobody here to supervise........