Author Topic: Clan Hell's Horses Tau Galaxy: The Brimstone Cataphracts  (Read 76565 times)

Kojak

• Major
  • Melancon Lives!
Re: Clan Hell's Horses Tau Galaxy: The Brimstone Cataphracts
« Reply #210 on: 11 November 2023, 14:20:09 »
Stayed up way too late last night putting together most of the details of the next scenario, the assault on Wolfcastle, which is going to be insane.

"Deep down, I suspect the eject handle on the Hunchback IIC was never actually connected to anything. The regs just say it has to be there."
- Klarg1

truetanker

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Clan Hells Horses 666th Mech. Assualt Cluster
« Reply #211 on: 11 November 2023, 14:32:34 »
Kojak...

Does the Brimstone Cataphracts have any assigned Naval Support?

Just curious if they did and what would it might be...

TT
Khan, Clan Iron Dolphin
Azeroth Pocketverse
That is, if true tanker doesn't beat me to it. He makes truly evil units.Col.Hengist on 31 May 2013
TT, we know you are the master of nasty  O0 ~ Fletch on 22 June 2013
If I'm attacking you, conventional wisom says to bring 3x your force.  I want extra insurance, so I'll bring 4 for every 1 of what you have :D ~ Tai Dai Cultist on 21 April 2016
Me: Would you rather fight my Epithymía Thanátou from the Whispers of Blake?
Nav_Alpha: That THING... that is horrid
~ Nav_Alpha on 10 October 2016

Kojak

• Major
  • Melancon Lives!
« Reply #212 on: 11 November 2023, 16:24:54 »
If you look at the first page, at the bottom of each sub-unit's post, there's a list of transport and naval assets attached. They do have a sizable contingent of assault DropShips, if that's what you're asking.

"Deep down, I suspect the eject handle on the Hunchback IIC was never actually connected to anything. The regs just say it has to be there."
- Klarg1

truetanker

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #213 on: 11 November 2023, 18:07:17 »
I found it...

Seems the 49th is missing transport TO&E.

I was wondering if you gave the entire unit a Warship, usually something small like a Carrack or Fredasa in support. That way you can have a space battle using the assets previously assigned in a battle.

TT
Khan, Clan Iron Dolphin
Azeroth Pocketverse
That is, if true tanker doesn't beat me to it. He makes truly evil units.Col.Hengist on 31 May 2013
If I'm attacking you, conventional wisom says to bring 3x your force.  I want extra insurance, so I'll bring 4 for every 1 of what you have :D ~ Tai Dai Cultist on 21 April 2016

Kojak

• Major
  • Melancon Lives!
« Reply #214 on: 12 November 2023, 03:32:05 »
The 49th didn't have intrinsic transport units at the time because it was a brand-new Cluster. Now that it's been fully integrated, I should probably give it a transport contingent as well.

As far as WarShips go, the Horses only have three at present and they require the dispensation of the Khan to make use of. That said, I do have some WarShip-related plans for this campaign.

- Klarg1

truetanker

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #215 on: 12 November 2023, 11:32:18 »
Cool, looking forward to the AAR.

TT
Khan, Clan Iron Dolphin
Azeroth Pocketverse

Register