Author Topic: I think Jamaican in the moonlight of Achooluna, drinking rum every night...  (Read 77835 times)

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
Well, Wombat is sort of my nemesis. Not officially. He just does it.
If you are waiting for me to go out of my mind you will have to wait. The exits are not clearly marked and the doors open the wrong way. Oh, and the doors are trapped!

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
So he's hang on or you presented a challenge for him?
"Men, fetch the Urbanmechs.  We have an interrogation to attend to." - jklantern
"How do you defeat a Dragau? Shoot the damn thing. Lots." - Jellico 
"No, it's a "Most Awesome Blues Brothers scene Reenactment EVER" waiting to happen." VotW Destrier - Weirdo  
"It's 200 LY to Sian, we got a full load of shells, a half a platoon of Grenadiers, it's exploding outside, and we're wearing flak jackets." VoTW Destrier - Misterpants
-Editor on Battletech Fanon Wiki

BirdofPrey

• Major
THere's insurance companies here?

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
THere's insurance companies here?
Oh course there is you silly bird!  How else they going make money on insurance companies that have to provide policies on them and keep eye on the Wombat?? 

(Points to some shady people in the corner of the bar, couple ladies dressed old cowboy clothes, and guy in red trench coat with wicket spiky hair.
"Men, fetch the Urbanmechs.  We have an interrogation to attend to." - jklantern
"No, it's a "Most Awesome Blues Brothers scene Reenactment EVER" waiting to happen." VotW Destrier - Weirdo  
"It's 200 LY to Sian, we got a full load of shells, a half a platoon of Grenadiers, it's exploding outside, and we're wearing flak jackets." VoTW Destrier - Misterpants

BirdofPrey

• Major
um are those $$60 billion valid here?

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
I think any cash is valid in Achooluna.  Including; Bitcoin, ScamBuck, Achoobills, and crayon colored Wombackers.

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
Actually I prefer C-Bills or Taurian hard currency.
If you are waiting for me to go out of my mind you will have to wait. The exits are not clearly marked and the doors open the wrong way. Oh, and the doors are trapped!

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
Actually I prefer C-Bills or Taurian hard currency.
I hear Taurian money markets are a bit bullish.
« Last Edit: 02 February 2020, 18:11:58 by Wrangler »

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Pimpin' Mopar Goodness since the Dawn of Time
What the hell is Taurian Hard currency?

I have been in Vietnam a lot lately and the currency is the DONG and it is 23600 dong per $ - so I got a million or so Dongs  :o

truetanker

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Clan Hells Horses 666th Mech. Assualt Cluster
At least you'll never run out of toilet paper!

TT
Khan, Clan Iron Dolphin
Azeroth Pocketverse
That is, if true tanker doesn't beat me to it. He makes truly evil units.Col.Hengist on 31 May 2013
TT, we know you are the master of nasty  O0 ~ Fletch on 22 June 2013
If I'm attacking you, conventional wisom says to bring 3x your force.  I want extra insurance, so I'll bring 4 for every 1 of what you have :D ~ Tai Dai Cultist on 21 April 2016
Me: Would you rather fight my Epithymía Thanátou from the Whispers of Blake?
Nav_Alpha: That THING... that is horrid
~ Nav_Alpha on 10 October 2016

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
At least you'll never run out of toilet paper!
Good grief, that something Achoo could use. [escapes though hidden floor door!]

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
[peeks from under the floor panel sipping a drink.] Hmm Achoo fallen into a coma again the throne room. (aka Toilet.)

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
(There is a flushing sound in the throne room. A few minutes later Achoo emerges from the throne room spraying 2 cans of air freshener to try and combat the noxious green cloud within. He slams the door shut and takes off his gas mask, the walks over to the bar with about a dozen Dong notes stuck to his left shoe..)

Whew! Talk about toxic waste dumps!

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
Didn't you have a Karnov's propeller mounted in roof of that "Throne" room of yours?

BirdofPrey

• Major
I'm trying to decide if you're the reason we have mutants in the sewer, or the reason we don't have more.

truetanker

• Lieutenant Colonel
* Truetanker is seen existing the bathroom in a waste removal suit carrying a Bio baggy.

Looks like I got some more free experimental materials for these frails.

TT  >:D
Khan, Clan Iron Dolphin
Azeroth Pocketverse
That is, if true tanker doesn't beat me to it. He makes truly evil units.Col.Hengist on 31 May 2013
If I'm attacking you, conventional wisom says to bring 3x your force.  I want extra insurance, so I'll bring 4 for every 1 of what you have :D ~ Tai Dai Cultist on 21 April 2016

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
Didn't you have a Karnov's propeller mounted in roof of that "Throne" room of yours?

Well, I did...….but I have to replace it. It kinda…..sorta...….got eaten away...….

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
Oh...so thats why i thought I hear a massive propeller launch through ceiling!

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
It didn't really launch...…..it sorta flew off sorta kinda out of control.....  ;D

truetanker

• Lieutenant Colonel
Oh god...

What did you  morphed to NOW??!?1

TT
Khan, Clan Iron Dolphin
Azeroth Pocketverse

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
He morphed into a plushy toy.

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
It's a pink with purple polka dots Winslow! Dou you like it?   >:D

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
You also needs a young child to carry you around since your now reduced to a plushie toy!  Oh wait, that Wombat carrying you...have fun..

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
The priests of the Slag-Blah Church of The Winslow like me!

http://www.thugdome.com/slagblah_herodotus_complex.html

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
So your immortal and indestructible??  That's make you prime target for Wombat to experiment on!

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
Been there.

Did that.

Became the tshirt.

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
Here i thought Buck Godat was going be on that T-Shirt.  ;D

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
Nope. THAT Winslow is Greenish.

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
So if your drink enough a certain color drink, do you become the pink one?

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Pimpin' Mopar Goodness since the Dawn of Time
with the amount of Vodka I drink I would be clear by now