Author Topic: Welcome to the MechWarrior Bar and Salohma Club III C4  (Read 50347 times)

wolfgar

• Captain
  • Wolfson's Heavy Raiders: 3058-3092
Re: Welcome to the MechWarrior Bar and Salohma Club III C4
« Reply #90 on: 23 October 2021, 15:28:02 »
They'll bounce like they did last time, then pick up their pieces and go home with their tails between their legs like the rats they are.
Wolf wins every fight but one, and in that one he dies, his fangs locked on the throat of his opponent.

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #91 on: 23 October 2021, 19:28:52 »
That wasn't me! Nobody trusts me with THOSE launch codes! Not even me! Sounds like something the Kuritans or the Blakists have access to, not me.
If you are waiting for me to go out of my mind you will have to wait. The exits are not clearly marked and the doors open the wrong way. Oh, and the doors are trapped!

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #92 on: 24 October 2021, 13:52:34 »
Not sure your believable.....

"Men, fetch the Urbanmechs.  We have an interrogation to attend to." - jklantern
"How do you defeat a Dragau? Shoot the damn thing. Lots." - Jellico 
"No, it's a "Most Awesome Blues Brothers scene Reenactment EVER" waiting to happen." VotW Destrier - Weirdo  
"It's 200 LY to Sian, we got a full load of shells, a half a platoon of Grenadiers, it's exploding outside, and we're wearing flak jackets." VoTW Destrier - Misterpants
-Editor on Battletech Fanon Wiki

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #93 on: 24 October 2021, 20:43:57 »
My lawn darts don't have that symbol on them. They have this one ....... it's totally different!
If you are waiting for me to go out of my mind you will have to wait. The exits are not clearly marked and the doors open the wrong way. Oh, and the doors are trapped!

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #94 on: 25 October 2021, 17:16:23 »
Given the body count in the "throne room" i certain don't doubt potency of that symbol.
"Men, fetch the Urbanmechs.  We have an interrogation to attend to." - jklantern
"No, it's a "Most Awesome Blues Brothers scene Reenactment EVER" waiting to happen." VotW Destrier - Weirdo  
"It's 200 LY to Sian, we got a full load of shells, a half a platoon of Grenadiers, it's exploding outside, and we're wearing flak jackets." VoTW Destrier - Misterpants

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #95 on: 26 October 2021, 14:56:06 »
It turns out that Chili Inferno IIC is considered to be a chemical agent under the Ares Accords. Go figure. It's a food, a chemical warfare agent and an explosive all at the same time.   >:D >:D >:D :thumbsup: :thumbsup: 8) ^-^ ^-^ ^-^

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #96 on: 10 November 2021, 08:36:35 »
(As Wrangler enjoys a drink at the bar, his Milcode pops up offering contract on Achooluna.)
Wat...
(He reads quickly, stating urgent report of the unsanctioned attack by the remains of the First Avalon Hussars were jump away.  All militia / Military forces are being put on high alert.  High Salvage and High Pay being offered. Clang Inc shares being offer as part of the pay.)

[hmmm...that pretty suspect given way these guy paid.  Likely taking loose change out of the pockets of Feddies they bumped off...Clang shres properly crayon written...]

Well, maybe there other contracts I can bag....(Wrangler mumbles to himself)

Hey, Achoo, sounds like you maybe having visitors soon.
« Last Edit: 12 December 2021, 18:47:23 by Wrangler »

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #97 on: 10 November 2021, 20:07:10 »
As long as they are polite to the maids, pay the bills for their food and drinks and don't do anything as stupid as trying to invade they are welcome. Otherwise I will be far less than polite.

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #98 on: 11 November 2021, 07:15:59 »
You kinda blew up their home planet. Polite isn't on their agenda I would think.

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #99 on: 11 November 2021, 18:22:51 »
I have never blown up anyone's home planet. Or somebody's home planet. I may have blown up the home planet of a bunch of nobody's, but that was "canon" decades ago. I dropped Wombat and 5000 metric tons of Chili Inferno IIC4 on it.

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #100 on: 12 November 2021, 06:54:29 »
Oh you must been framed!
« Last Edit: 12 November 2021, 16:25:54 by Wrangler »

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #101 on: 12 November 2021, 14:28:22 »
Getting framed for things is nothing new for me. It happens all of the time. Sometimes the people trying to frame me almost gets things right using manufactured evidence. I make no effort to correct their mistakes. Don't interrupt your enemies when they are making mistakes. It ever so much annoys them, reduces your chances to use their stupidity against them and may, just may, cause them to rethink their tactics.

BirdofPrey

• Major
« Reply #102 on: 17 November 2021, 17:42:12 »
Did you at least get a nice frame?  Something that's not going to go out of style in 3 years?

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #103 on: 17 November 2021, 21:42:03 »
I got a bed frame, does that count?

wolfgar

• Captain
« Reply #104 on: 17 November 2021, 22:58:46 »
Thats at least a comfortable frame, usually
Wolf wins every fight but one, and in that one he dies, his fangs locked on the throat of his opponent.

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #105 on: 18 November 2021, 07:15:07 »
Well, I guess it's okay for a frame.

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #106 on: 18 November 2021, 18:40:27 »
9Achoo whacks Wrangler with his cane because he damned well feels like it.)

boilerman

• Lieutenant
  • Spinning wrenches since 1968.
« Reply #107 on: 26 November 2021, 20:39:58 »
Nice to see that the more things change, the more they stay the same. Right down to the chili.
Avatar by Wombat. Thanks Wombat!

wolfgar

• Captain
« Reply #108 on: 26 November 2021, 23:15:09 »
I wouldn't know, the chili is too spicy for me

boilerman

• Lieutenant
« Reply #109 on: 26 November 2021, 23:28:15 »
You don't have to eat it, just sniff the air to know.

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #110 on: 27 November 2021, 01:32:06 »
Pssst. You need to be careful sniffing the air around Wolfgar. And Wrangler. Gas issues.  xp xp xp ::)

boilerman

• Lieutenant
« Reply #111 on: 27 November 2021, 12:21:07 »
Can't be any worse than Wombat, but point taken.

I need a new gas mask anyway, one with a drinking straw.

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #112 on: 27 November 2021, 14:20:46 »
Given the time spent in the in his Throne  Room.  Achoo has far more amble air supply than either me or wolfgar.

(Wrangler glances at the Archoo's Throne room gauges which are showing up in bright red as being in the "Uh-Oh" air quality.)

wolfgar

• Captain
« Reply #113 on: 27 November 2021, 21:09:19 »
Tosses Boilerman a spare gas mask (one with a drinking tube)

Never leave home without three of those things. Don't know why, but the old man said not to and he hasn't come up wrong except where women are concerned.

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #114 on: 29 November 2021, 13:17:23 »
Given the time spent in the in his Throne  Room.  Achoo has far more amble air supply than either me or wolfgar.

(Wrangler glances at the Archoo's Throne room gauges which are showing up in bright red as being in the "Uh-Oh" air quality.)

I have an amble air supply? Does that mean that the air handling units are mobile or that there is just a strong breeze?

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #115 on: 29 November 2021, 20:59:45 »
I think that means there not enough air clearing out the methane you got in there.  Or you won't have bodies on the floor like that.  That Karnov Propeller seems to have rusted up.

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #116 on: 01 December 2021, 23:21:06 »
I can take care of that quickly!

[Achoo pulls out a remote control and turns on the exhaust fans that sound like about a dozen C130 engines starting up. As hurricane force winds begin swirling around a series of igniters ignites the exhaust fumes creating fire plumes rising over 100 meters into the sky.]

There you go! Enjoy the breeze!

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #117 on: 08 December 2021, 19:12:20 »
Achoo quietly installs a flagpole and runs up the flag of the fallen Star League. He then lowers it to half mast, goes behind the counter and voids the bar tab for Twycross, pours himself a mug of Timbique Dark and raises it in a toast.

To Twycross, may he rest in peace. He will be remembered in the Halls with great fondness.

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #118 on: 08 December 2021, 19:32:34 »
(splat!)  Oofff.   That fan worked too well.

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #119 on: 12 December 2021, 18:18:55 »
Especially since I had it turned to the lowest power setting, yes!

Register