Author Topic: Outlander  (Read 1000 times)

omega2010

• Master Sergeant
Outlander
« on: 13 August 2014, 21:41:22 »
Anybody else watch the premiere last Saturday?  Except for the overdone narration, I really liked it.  If Starz renews the show, Ronald D. Moore will be busy for the next 10 years.
Who is driving?  OH MY GOD!  BEAR IS DRIVING!  How can that be?

Steve - They thought they could take the caps off all the markers and let them dry out. But there was one marker they never reckoned with.

TS_Hawk

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Major
Re: Outlander
« Reply #1 on: 13 August 2014, 23:04:04 »
I only get starz for 3 months and will watch it. I like black sails and white queen and davinci

Thank you Hikage
Agent 694 N. Idaho

wolfgar

• Captain
  • Wolfson's Heavy Raiders: 3058-3092
« Reply #2 on: 18 August 2014, 18:28:16 »
DVR'd it and watched it the next day, after 45 minutes of lag it finally got decent.  Second episode will sell me of doom it.
Wolf wins every fight but one, and in that one he dies, his fangs locked on the throat of his opponent.

snewsom2997

• Captain
« Reply #3 on: 18 August 2014, 19:01:27 »
Watched 1st and 2nd Episode, it's a Kid in King Arthur's Court with a grown women instead. Took on a more Soap Opera vibe the 2nd episode.

TS_Hawk

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Major
« Reply #4 on: 19 August 2014, 02:37:51 »
I wouldn't say a kid in King Arthurs Court but yeah even though I think a Yankee or Connecticut Yankee in King Arthur's Court is more appropriate.  But wait its an English Nurse in the Scottish Court :D  I am going to give it one more episode.

Thank you Hikage
Agent 694 N. Idaho

omega2010

• Master Sergeant
« Reply #5 on: 19 August 2014, 12:47:01 »
I wouldn't say a kid in King Arthurs Court but yeah even though I think a Yankee or Connecticut Yankee in King Arthur's Court is more appropriate.  But wait its an English Nurse in the Scottish Court :D  I am going to give it one more episode.
You might need to give the show more than that.  Nearly every review of the first six episodes (six episodes were shown a few weeks back to journalists) say the sixth episode really gets the plot going.  Based on the first two episodes alone, I think I'll keeping watching because I'm really enjoying the show.
Who is driving?  OH MY GOD!  BEAR IS DRIVING!  How can that be?

Steve - They thought they could take the caps off all the markers and let them dry out. But there was one marker they never reckoned with.