Author Topic: In Search Of A Group  (Read 1533 times)

TimberWolf5871

• Recruit
In Search Of A Group
« on: 31 August 2017, 13:19:03 »
So I'm new to the game and am looking for a group willing to put up with that. I used to play classic BT but haven't for years due to life issues. Now I'm getting back into the Life and adding the RP side to it is icing on an already delicious cake.

Im in Mesa, AZ, and would rather have a physical game but can do online. I have limited access to the internet (due to the fact that I don't have it in my apartment) and I'm busy every other Saturday with a Pathfinder group (ie, this Saturday the 2nd of August), but I can make time just about any day of the week.

BiggRigg42

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Master Sergeant
Re: In Search Of A Group
« Reply #1 on: 09 September 2017, 10:47:28 »
I would teach battletech to your pathfinder group once the current DM hits burn out. That way, you can DM for battletech with a group. Or you could offer to DM battletech on the off Saturdays with your pathfinder group.

If you simply need a new group, why not try going to local nerd stores and putting up fliers saying you want to start a battletech RPG campaign?

Rool20.net might be a place to look for an online campaign: good luck.

BirdofPrey

• Major
« Reply #2 on: 05 December 2017, 19:53:01 »
Do you ever go to Joel's games in Tempe?  You could ask if anyone there knows anything or would be interested.
I, personally haven't heard anything about AToW games around here.

Restemayer

• Recruit
« Reply #3 on: 06 December 2017, 03:14:24 »
I live in Madison, WI at the moment, but I'll actually be in Mesa in about a month for a while; my brothers live there and I'll be around during winter break from school.  I'm down for a game.

Register