Author Topic: The Salohma Club & Mechwarrior Bar...reclaimed  (Read 198926 times)

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
Re: The Salohma Club & Mechwarrior Bar...reclaimed
« Reply #1140 on: 29 January 2017, 01:50:37 »
I'll call the Mechanic Therapist from Acme.
*Hello?  We have a Wombat related traumatization here...*
"Men, fetch the Urbanmechs.  We have an interrogation to attend to." - jklantern
"How do you defeat a Dragau? Shoot the damn thing. Lots." - Jellico 
"No, it's a "Most Awesome Blues Brothers scene Reenactment EVER" waiting to happen." VotW Destrier - Weirdo  
"It's 200 LY to Sian, we got a full load of shells, a half a platoon of Grenadiers, it's exploding outside, and we're wearing flak jackets." VoTW Destrier - Misterpants
-Editor on Battletech Fanon Wiki

PurpleDragon

• Captain
« Reply #1141 on: 29 January 2017, 05:39:16 »
How many times did you say "hello" before you realized they had hung up on you? 
give a man a fire, keep him warm for a night. 
Set him on fire, keep him warm for the rest of his life!

The secret to winning the land/air battle is that you must always remain rigidly flexible.

I like tabletop more anyway, computer games are for nerds!  -  Knallogfall

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #1142 on: 03 February 2017, 08:46:26 »
They are probably asking for details. There is usually a betting pool involved.
If you are waiting for me to go out of my mind you will have to wait. The exits are not clearly marked and the doors open the wrong way. Oh, and the doors are trapped!

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #1143 on: 05 February 2017, 20:57:37 »
Is it bad if i can claim i'm in that betting pool and i may have perhaps won percentage of the prize?

Anyways, i believe that Rotorooter thingy-am-bob had a Manei-Domini chip in it when it was made by BoP's factory outlet. 

Wait, why heck is it growing arms and legs and spotting gun?!? 

*Drops behind the bar as rotorooter machine starts firing randomly in the bar*
"Men, fetch the Urbanmechs.  We have an interrogation to attend to." - jklantern
"No, it's a "Most Awesome Blues Brothers scene Reenactment EVER" waiting to happen." VotW Destrier - Weirdo  
"It's 200 LY to Sian, we got a full load of shells, a half a platoon of Grenadiers, it's exploding outside, and we're wearing flak jackets." VoTW Destrier - Misterpants

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #1144 on: 08 February 2017, 16:02:37 »
I am one with the Farce. The Farce is with me. The Farce will protect me from harm.   OUCH! Hey! That hurt!
I am one with the Farce. The Farce is with me. The Farce will protect me YEEOUCH!
I am one with the Farce. The Farce will ARRRRRGH! To heck with the farce!
My double barreled pump action one gauge shotgun is with me!
KABLAM KABLAM
My double barreled pump action one gauge shotgun is with me!
KABLAM KABLAM
And it will cause you lots of harm!
KABLAM KABLAM
KABLAM KABLAM

Well, that killed that.
If you are waiting for me to go out of my mind you will have to wait. The exits are not clearly marked and the doors open the wrong way. Oh, and the doors are trapped!

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #1145 on: 20 February 2017, 13:48:58 »
Well, that's that. *holds his drink and sips it* Now you've put some nifty holes in the Bar.  Are you going get insurance claim against BoP's defective RotorRooter-Manai-Domini killer bot thing, Achoo?  I sure BoP Inc has deep pockets.

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #1146 on: 20 February 2017, 22:35:50 »
BoP has worse product care plans than Clangacorp. Don't bother. It's better just to go buy something NOT made by either of them. Trust me on that one.

BirdofPrey

• Major
« Reply #1147 on: 21 February 2017, 00:18:20 »
If there's one thing I can guarantee, it's that 9000 series BoP cyberclones are 100% infallible
are 100% infallible
are 100% infallible
infal infal infal infal infal infal infal
This program has performed an illegal operation and must be arrested; self destruct sequence now active.

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #1148 on: 21 February 2017, 07:11:08 »
OH! So that's why I keep hearing those pop noises from outside.  I thought they were just wildlife.

Good thing this bar is made out of sturdy stuff, or we turn into a rather nice cratered lagoon.

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #1149 on: 21 February 2017, 11:11:48 »
Well, frequently replaced and repaired stuff.

Also a lot of modular construction stuff quickly and easily replaced.

And a lot of quickset armorcrete.

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #1150 on: 21 February 2017, 14:50:06 »
Wasn't one of the previous bar's made out of Castle Brian and other a former Tiamat "Pocket WarShip" DropShip?

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #1151 on: 23 February 2017, 13:45:16 »
Yup and Yup. But Wombat happened.  ::)

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #1152 on: 02 March 2017, 22:58:59 »
is there a time, when Wombat didn't happen?  The little blue guy seems to have quietly slipped away again.

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #1153 on: 02 March 2017, 23:50:22 »
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back in the day.

PurpleDragon

• Captain
« Reply #1154 on: 03 March 2017, 10:18:47 »
When?
give a man a fire, keep him warm for a night. 
Set him on fire, keep him warm for the rest of his life!

The secret to winning the land/air battle is that you must always remain rigidly flexible.

I like tabletop more anyway, computer games are for nerds!  -  Knallogfall

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #1155 on: 03 March 2017, 13:41:12 »
When?
11 PM.  It was way late i heard.

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #1156 on: 05 March 2017, 18:25:35 »
When?

O-dark thirty back before the Jihad.

Drewbacca

• Major
  • What could have been...
« Reply #1157 on: 16 March 2017, 17:16:55 »
I remember the time before Wombat. It was a magical time of karaoki and all-night posting parties...

Now get off my lawn whippersnapper!!

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #1158 on: 17 March 2017, 18:26:42 »
Well, since I sort of am stuck with running this place it's my lawn. Unless you want to take over running this place into the ground.....

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #1159 on: 22 March 2017, 07:54:46 »
Into the ground???  I thought this was stationary building?  This is mobile structure with walker legs on it or something??

Drewbacca

• Major
« Reply #1160 on: 22 March 2017, 12:35:37 »
Has anyone seen the bar? I would like to order a drink but it seems to be missing.

BirdofPrey

• Major
« Reply #1161 on: 22 March 2017, 14:26:48 »
Into the ground???  I thought this was stationary building?  This is mobile structure with walker legs on it or something??

Achoo's Moving Castle?

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #1162 on: 22 March 2017, 17:04:21 »
Achoo's Moving Castle?
Moving Bar, being ran into the ground.

Drewbacca

• Major
« Reply #1163 on: 23 March 2017, 03:08:54 »
And yet the gauss soda machines are still here. Well I suppose I shouldbe glad it is not the plasma variety.

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #1164 on: 23 March 2017, 06:26:50 »
Gauss Soda Machine??? I got see how THAT works....*Wrangler to the side of the machine not quite trusting it, then puts c-bill and press the Achoola button and watches a soda shoot out of the soda dispenser.   Shooting out of the window which retracted with activation Soda Gauss machine.  Super sonic shot suddenly billows the room as everyones hears a weasel go "IEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeee" as Pink Achoola can plows through the critter.*

Hey, I didn't know Achoo had his own line soda.  Liquor i could believe, but sodas?
« Last Edit: 27 March 2017, 07:14:48 by Wrangler »

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #1165 on: 24 March 2017, 01:47:19 »
Don't get the gauss pop machines angry. They take it personally and will hunt you down.

Drewbacca

• Major
« Reply #1166 on: 24 March 2017, 07:04:49 »
Is that what happened to everyone else that used to hang around here?

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #1167 on: 27 March 2017, 00:28:03 »
Not that I am aware of. It was my impression that Wombat stuffed them into his pouch and the have not yet managed to escape.

Drewbacca

• Major
« Reply #1168 on: 27 March 2017, 14:59:56 »
Those poor lost souls.

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #1169 on: 27 March 2017, 17:13:42 »
Properly screaming so loud, Wombat think's his MP3 player is playing Death Metal.

Register