Author Topic: The Curmudgeonly Dank and Unpleasantly Moist Underground Lair of Achoo  (Read 140860 times)

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Pimpin' Mopar Goodness since the Dawn of Time
Well boys I'm off to the Land of the Current Wombat - tootles

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
Well boys I'm off to the Land of the Current Wombat - tootles
Say Hi to Wombat and friends!  Watch your back!
"Men, fetch the Urbanmechs.  We have an interrogation to attend to." - jklantern
"How do you defeat a Dragau? Shoot the damn thing. Lots." - Jellico 
"No, it's a "Most Awesome Blues Brothers scene Reenactment EVER" waiting to happen." VotW Destrier - Weirdo  
"It's 200 LY to Sian, we got a full load of shells, a half a platoon of Grenadiers, it's exploding outside, and we're wearing flak jackets." VoTW Destrier - Misterpants
-Editor on Battletech Fanon Wiki

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
Don't do anything I would do.... O:-)
If you are waiting for me to go out of my mind you will have to wait. The exits are not clearly marked and the doors open the wrong way. Oh, and the doors are trapped!

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
Shoebeedoobeedoo!
If you are waiting for me to go out of my mind you will have to wait. The exits are not clearly marked and the doors open the wrong way. Oh, and the doors are trapped!

truetanker

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Clan Hells Horses 666th Mech. Assualt Cluster
So... SOMEBODY finally comes out of the closet!

TT
Khan, Clan Iron Dolphin
Azeroth Pocketverse
That is, if true tanker doesn't beat me to it. He makes truly evil units.Col.Hengist on 31 May 2013
TT, we know you are the master of nasty  O0 ~ Fletch on 22 June 2013
If I'm attacking you, conventional wisom says to bring 3x your force.  I want extra insurance, so I'll bring 4 for every 1 of what you have :D ~ Tai Dai Cultist on 21 April 2016
Me: Would you rather fight my Epithymía Thanátou from the Whispers of Blake?
Nav_Alpha: That THING... that is horrid
~ Nav_Alpha on 10 October 2016

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
Hey! I got confused and walked through the wrong door! It's an honest mistake!

truetanker

• Lieutenant Colonel
Right.... no moonshine for you! More for Mopar to lube-gas up his ticker.

TT
Khan, Clan Iron Dolphin
Azeroth Pocketverse
That is, if true tanker doesn't beat me to it. He makes truly evil units.Col.Hengist on 31 May 2013
If I'm attacking you, conventional wisom says to bring 3x your force.  I want extra insurance, so I'll bring 4 for every 1 of what you have :D ~ Tai Dai Cultist on 21 April 2016

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
Awwww man! Accidentally wander through the wrong door and they assume you are drunk! I was just confused! Happens when you get old!

truetanker

• Lieutenant Colonel
Like this thread.. already 52!  ::)

TT
Khan, Clan Iron Dolphin
Azeroth Pocketverse

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
Maybe they will let it get to a page count that is close to my actual age.  O0

Which will be 60 in July....... :o

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
Right.... no moonshine for you! More for Mopar to lube-gas up his ticker.

TT

I'm fully lubed all the time thanks. 

I'm also back from Asia for now

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
Managed to escape yet again, did you?

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
*feeling frisky, finding the new version of The Mighty Achoo cute....through's a Poke'ball (tm) at  Achoo while he sneezes.  In his weaken state, Achoo is captured by Wombat as his new Poke'mon!*
"Men, fetch the Urbanmechs.  We have an interrogation to attend to." - jklantern
"No, it's a "Most Awesome Blues Brothers scene Reenactment EVER" waiting to happen." VotW Destrier - Weirdo  
"It's 200 LY to Sian, we got a full load of shells, a half a platoon of Grenadiers, it's exploding outside, and we're wearing flak jackets." VoTW Destrier - Misterpants

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
[For his impertinence Wrangler finds himself stuck inside of a Pokeball stuck inside of Wombat's pouch.]  O0

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
*Wrangler wondering why heck HE's in the a Poke'ball.  Discovers that Poke'ball is actually a Tardis, he sets the controls some random destination that has beer. Making the ball, and apparently the WomBat disappear from time and space of the bar!*

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
What was that strange grinding noise?

Oh well, guess it wasn't important.

BirdofPrey

• Major
Oh that was just me stretching.
I need to oil my actuators

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
If that was your actuators they need far more than oil. They sounded actively pissed at you.   ::)

BirdofPrey

• Major
Well you know, I designed the Mk13 body to be cheap to replace, but I haven't exploded in a while.

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
There is cheap, there is Cheap, and there is CHEEEEEEEEEAP!

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
There is cheap, there is Cheap, and there is CHEEEEEEEEEAP!

There is Target, Big 5, and Walmart

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
Hey! We resemble that remark!   ::)

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
Has WallyWorld branded your butt yet?

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
Well, they pretty much assume that they own it.  :(

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
Well, they pretty much assume that they own it.  :(

Well that's quite a bit of real estate  [neko] ;D ;)

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
Hey! I resemble that remark!  ;D

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
Ah it's good to be back in the Achoo.S.S.R

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
This is not a small Chevy truck   :P

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
This is not a small Chevy truck   :P

You almost qualify to own one:  Old and white.

You fail in that you have more brains than money

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
Hey! Now you guys are getting personal!   ;D