Author Topic: The Curmudgeonly Dank and Unpleasantly Moist Underground Lair of Achoo  (Read 140887 times)

ShadowRaven

• Lieutenant Colonel
being far to busy trying to patch up his raft, SR completely misses the time hole, and the potential paradox it might cause
We are Clan Snow Raven. Masters of the void, and reapers of your souls

befriend (v.): to use mecha-class beam weaponry to inflict grievous bodily harm on a target in the process of proving the validity of your belief system.
— From a post on rpg.net

Wombat

• Captain
[Wombat proceeds to use Achoo as a floatation device.]
"Remember gweilo, you suck when you are nervous." - James Hong

"Everyone has a plan until you get punched in the mouth." - Mike Tyson

"I reject your reality and substitute my own." - Adam Savage

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
[Achoo departs the scene in a swirl of pinkness, in the process giving Wombat a pink swirly vortex that accidentally dumps Wombat into the previous itteration of the CBT website right next to the previous version of Wombat. The two Wombats implode, causing the massive website crash that destroyed the old website. Oops.]
If you are waiting for me to go out of my mind you will have to wait. The exits are not clearly marked and the doors open the wrong way. Oh, and the doors are trapped!

Wombat

• Captain
[Wombat has oatmeal ooze out of his ears.]

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
??? So Wombat is both spouting grape Kool-Aid and oatmal? I shudder to think what else is going to come out of Wombat, and from where.  [blank]

But rest assured, Wombat will take us there. That is what Wombat does.  ;D
If you are waiting for me to go out of my mind you will have to wait. The exits are not clearly marked and the doors open the wrong way. Oh, and the doors are trapped!

BirdofPrey

• Major
Sooo, grape oatmeal then.
*activates time travel device*

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
[Which causes a temporal distortion that causes the crash of the itteration of the CBT site previous to the previously crashed itteration of the CBT site, which causes a paradocs to show up. One Doc proscribes aspirin to BoP, the second Doc give a second opinion [that BoP is uglu too], that the paradocs get sucked back into the temporal paradox and disappear.]

BirdofPrey

• Major
*A BoP model 03b steps out of the time portal having traded places with his model  251e counterpart.*
Uglu?  I hope that's not contagious.

Wombat

• Captain
[Oddly enough, the graviton from the crash of the itteration of the previous CBT site combined with spouting grape Kool-Aid and oatmal causes Achoo to revert into DaSquirrel...]

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
[DaSkwerl spots Wombat, screams like a girl, and runs up BoP's pant leg to hide somewhere around where BoP's spare nuts are located.  8)]
« Last Edit: 26 October 2012, 11:59:50 by The Mighty ACHOO »

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
[OK, so I misspelled ugly! I did a Mopar!]

BirdofPrey

• Major
Hey I need those spare nuts so that in the likely event I am horribly disfigured I can still at least self destruct with dignity.

ShadowRaven

• Lieutenant Colonel
dignity? too late for that I think. If you had any, you wouldn't be here

befriend (v.): to use mecha-class beam weaponry to inflict grievous bodily harm on a target in the process of proving the validity of your belief system.
— From a post on rpg.net

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Pimpin' Mopar Goodness since the Dawn of Time
[OK, so I misspelled ugly! I did a Mopar!]

The correct expression is "I pulled a Mopar"

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
[Do you want DaSkwerl to run up your pants leg and "pull a Mopar"? Someone that has no grammer should not be correcting grammer]

Wombat

• Captain
[Ironically enough, Wombat accidently drops an acorn the size of a small car out of his pouch in front of DaSkwerl.]

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
[DaSkwerl's head pops out of BoP's fly. His eyes bulge overlylarge, his pupils become heart-shaped. He bolts out of BoP's pants so fast that BoP is thrown backwards 4 meters. He than [Scene censored because it is just wrong, just plain wrong.] DaSkwerl than begins to try and move the giant acorn by shoving it with all his might, causing the giant acorn to begin rolling around crushing things. The first thing crushed is Wombat.]

AAAAAIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEE
« Last Edit: 27 October 2012, 08:36:13 by The Mighty ACHOO »

Wombat

• Captain
"....ah nuts."

trboturtle

• Freelance Writer
  • Major
  • Erraturi te salutant!
dignity? too late for that I think. If you had any, you wouldn't be here

Wombat's already swiped all the dignity around here.....

Craig
Author of 32 Battletech short stories including "The Lance Killer," "Hikagemono," "Negotiation," "The Clawing," "Salvage," "The Promise," "Reap What You Sow," "Family Ties," "The Blood of Man," "End of Message," "Heroes' Bridge," "Kurodenkou," "Thirteen," "My Father's Sword," "Evacuation," "Operation Red Lion," "A Matter of Honor," "State of Grace," "Operation Blue Tiger," "A Warrior's Fear," "Shadow Angels," "Murphy's Method," "End of the Road," (IAMTW 2019 Scribe Award nominee!), "Tales of the Cracked Canopy: Blind Arrogance," "Laws Are Silent," "No Tears," "Tales of the Cracked Canopy: Shadows of the Past," and "Three White Roses."
Novels -- Icons of War, Elements of Treason series, "Vengence Games." Upcoming: "In the Shadow of Dragons" and "Poisoned Honor" (WoR #1)

My Blogs!
Battletech:  http://thebattletechstate.blogspot.com/
Other writings: http://trboturtleswritings.blogspot.com/

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
The giant acorn rolls past trboturtle with a flattened DaSkwerl stuck to the side.....

ShadowRaven

• Lieutenant Colonel
~A shadowraven who still labours to fix his raft so as to not drawn in the grape kool-aid flood that seems to have pretty well stopped, misses everything that happens around him, until at last his repairs are finished, dingy inflated, and realizes his knees aren't even wet~

well that was anti-climactic

— From a post on rpg.net

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
[ShadowRaven looks yo in time to see a giant acorn rolling toward him with a flattened DaSkwerl stuck to it, groaning every time it rolls over him......]

ShadowRaven

• Lieutenant Colonel
I think I saw that in a movie once....or twice....or a few times actually

— From a post on rpg.net

truetanker

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Clan Hells Horses 666th Mech. Assualt Cluster
Just make sure " Ruby " dosen't chase you.

TT
Khan, Clan Iron Dolphin
Azeroth Pocketverse
That is, if true tanker doesn't beat me to it. He makes truly evil units.Col.Hengist on 31 May 2013
TT, we know you are the master of nasty  O0 ~ Fletch on 22 June 2013
If I'm attacking you, conventional wisom says to bring 3x your force.  I want extra insurance, so I'll bring 4 for every 1 of what you have :D ~ Tai Dai Cultist on 21 April 2016
Me: Would you rather fight my Epithymía Thanátou from the Whispers of Blake?
Nav_Alpha: That THING... that is horrid
~ Nav_Alpha on 10 October 2016

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Pimpin' Mopar Goodness since the Dawn of Time
Who's Ruby?

truetanker

• Lieutenant Colonel
Khan, Clan Iron Dolphin
Azeroth Pocketverse
That is, if true tanker doesn't beat me to it. He makes truly evil units.Col.Hengist on 31 May 2013
If I'm attacking you, conventional wisom says to bring 3x your force.  I want extra insurance, so I'll bring 4 for every 1 of what you have :D ~ Tai Dai Cultist on 21 April 2016

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
[Don't know who Ruby is, but Rudy was the really, really huge dinosaur]

truetanker

• Lieutenant Colonel
Eh, so a typo....

Wanna cookie?

*Gives Wombat another cookie device, shaped like Achoos creditcard. *

TT
Khan, Clan Iron Dolphin
Azeroth Pocketverse

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
Blueberry icing and everything! Yum!

Wombat

• Captain
[Wombat, laying on the floor with his hind legs thrown over his widdle shoulders, looks up for a moment and then goes back to licking himself.]