Author Topic: The Curmudgeonly Dank and Unpleasantly Moist Underground Lair of Achoo  (Read 140861 times)

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Pimpin' Mopar Goodness since the Dawn of Time
And no proper packaging can prevent the Mad Dogs from having bent barrels on the lasers. Perhaps that is result of allowing wombat to do the menial task of blister-packing minis.

You can redo those with finishing nails - looks great

Gustav Kuriga

• Warrant Officer
  • Fluffeh Fennec
*thinks that everyone suddenly turned sane. Is it a virus? will he be next? Gustav doesn't want to be sane...*
that's nonsense you loon. i use a hammer to drive screws and I ENJOY IT  - Cik

Notsonoble

• Lieutenant
  • Justice will be delicious!!!
That happens here sometimes, especially when my mother's 97 ram eats an alternator.
Self:  Meltrans are already culture shocked, except their response is to squeal like high school girls at a boy band concert and discharge energy weapons in random directions.
Weirdo: Sounds like the proper reaction to a Macross Cannon to me.
Quote from: Weirdo
And of course if even a single Constitution had shown up onscreen for even a single second, you would have been able to hear the mass squeeing from orbit.

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
That happens here sometimes, especially when my mother's 97 ram eats an alternator.

Really?  I've got over 216k on my 99 and no problems with the alternator

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
When did this become the Mopar Garage Thread?

THIS IS THE INSANITY THREAD! GO CRAZY!
If you are waiting for me to go out of my mind you will have to wait. The exits are not clearly marked and the doors open the wrong way. Oh, and the doors are trapped!

Vash The Stampede

• Captain
  • LOVE AND PEACE!!!
When did this become the Mopar Garage Thread?

THIS IS THE INSANITY THREAD! GO CRAZY!

no...dat be da other thread named "insanity". HOWEVER! This is a curmudgeonally dark dank lair of Achoo. Now where's the beer?
I'm like a hunter of peace. One who chases the elusive mayfly of love... or something like that.

"I crush little childrens dreams everyday...Ralph your not a kangaroo...Ralph your also not a trophy....." (Quote used by Jesse Richards (ExtremeBloodAspUser))

Gustav Kuriga

• Warrant Officer
  • Fluffeh Fennec
Currently... somewhere. I'll have to check to make sure the inter dimensional mice haven't run off with it.
that's nonsense you loon. i use a hammer to drive screws and I ENJOY IT  - Cik

BirdofPrey

• Major
Run off with it?
They can't so that; standing policy is you drink ALL of your booze on premises.

Vash The Stampede

• Captain
  • LOVE AND PEACE!!!
If they are inter dimensional mice I think the disregard common laws of thread physics
I'm like a hunter of peace. One who chases the elusive mayfly of love... or something like that.

"I crush little childrens dreams everyday...Ralph your not a kangaroo...Ralph your also not a trophy....." (Quote used by Jesse Richards (ExtremeBloodAspUser))

BirdofPrey

• Major
Who cares about physics when the alcohol is in danger?

truetanker

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Clan Hells Horses 666th Mech. Assualt Cluster
Beer, Australian for Water.

Just ask Worktroll!

TT
Khan, Clan Iron Dolphin
Azeroth Pocketverse
That is, if true tanker doesn't beat me to it. He makes truly evil units.Col.Hengist on 31 May 2013
TT, we know you are the master of nasty  O0 ~ Fletch on 22 June 2013
If I'm attacking you, conventional wisom says to bring 3x your force.  I want extra insurance, so I'll bring 4 for every 1 of what you have :D ~ Tai Dai Cultist on 21 April 2016
Me: Would you rather fight my Epithymía Thanátou from the Whispers of Blake?
Nav_Alpha: That THING... that is horrid
~ Nav_Alpha on 10 October 2016

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
Beer, Australian for Water.

Just ask Worktroll!

TT

no doubt

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
This thread was started by Wombat. IT IS THE INSANITY THREAD!

Just not the one I started.
If you are waiting for me to go out of my mind you will have to wait. The exits are not clearly marked and the doors open the wrong way. Oh, and the doors are trapped!

truetanker

• Lieutenant Colonel
Code: [Select]
Wombat: Last Active: 09 January 2013, 05:37:14
 O:-)

Wha?

TT

Is not stalking, just keeping a Acme diary... besides that's wombat over there, behind you in your shadow, eating what I believe is your Peanut Butter and Pastrami Haggis Hoggie sandwich with extra fixin's and sweet mustard drippings, on a whole rye Kaiser bun. You eat that stuff... cast iron colon!  O0
« Last Edit: 10 January 2013, 23:15:30 by truetanker »
Khan, Clan Iron Dolphin
Azeroth Pocketverse
That is, if true tanker doesn't beat me to it. He makes truly evil units.Col.Hengist on 31 May 2013
If I'm attacking you, conventional wisom says to bring 3x your force.  I want extra insurance, so I'll bring 4 for every 1 of what you have :D ~ Tai Dai Cultist on 21 April 2016

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
He's lurking

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
Think a great blue Wombat fin sorta meandering about the scene because the great blue Wombat is lost and is distracted by bright shiny things, with the Jaws theme done by the same band that did the openong to the Loony Toons cartoons.
« Last Edit: 13 January 2013, 00:34:06 by The Mighty ACHOO »

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
*pondering*

ShadowRaven

• Lieutenant Colonel
~cooks a hotdog over the steam escaping from mopar's ears~
We are Clan Snow Raven. Masters of the void, and reapers of your souls

befriend (v.): to use mecha-class beam weaponry to inflict grievous bodily harm on a target in the process of proving the validity of your belief system.
— From a post on rpg.net

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
It wasn't that much pondering  ;D

Vash The Stampede

• Captain
  • LOVE AND PEACE!!!
He's lurking
like that damn summoner mech in the MW2 intro. Not that I hate Summoners, but that Timberwolf should have backed up and used Med lasers followed by a PPC shot, but Nooooo!

truetanker

• Lieutenant Colonel
You leave Alpha Three alone Vash!

TT
Khan, Clan Iron Dolphin
Azeroth Pocketverse

Vash The Stampede

• Captain
  • LOVE AND PEACE!!!
I really scratch my head at the Timby pilot using his machine guns to down a Summoner. Then Alpha 3 just turns with AC carefully aimed and pow!  I do however like the mechcommander intro with that Raven running for his life, but where are the neurohelms?

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
you want realism?

Vash The Stampede

• Captain
  • LOVE AND PEACE!!!
Well I guess that's where B-tech novels come in to play. Fun games though

ShadowRaven

• Lieutenant Colonel
realism? it's a game about giant stompy robots
We are Clan Snow Raven. Masters of the void, and reapers of your souls

befriend (v.): to use mecha-class beam weaponry to inflict grievous bodily harm on a target in the process of proving the validity of your belief system.
— From a post on rpg.net

Vash The Stampede

• Captain
  • LOVE AND PEACE!!!
It can be real, we just need to wait a while

LightGuard

• Master Sergeant
  • They called him Camouflage
In the meantime, my Bulldrek senses are tingling...

*Puts on a blaze orange deerstalker cap, clashing horribly with his houndstooth suit as he shoulders an anti-tank rifle painted neon yellow*

Be vewy vewy quiet, I'm hunting Wombats... Huh-uh-uhhhh!

*Wanders away, dropping an empty can of cheap beer that's been relabeled "Aiming Fluid"*
The Things I Do for Love...

Do not try to apply real-world logic to Battletech.  Naught lies there but madness and ruin. - moneylovingogre4hire

That's fine, then.  I've been waiting since 2014 or so, what's another year?  Time laughs at all things, but BattleTech laughs at time.  Then launches a trial of possession for it. - rebs

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
Is it Wombat season?

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
Well, it's not Baseball season or Duck Season, so I guess it's Wombat Season. Personally I think that Wombat Season is the most dangerous season of all, primarily because of the collateral damage.

LightGuard

• Master Sergeant
  • They called him Camouflage
Collateral dam-*KATHUD!*

*Unfortunately, a large ACMEtm safe decided the right place to land was corner-first on top of LightGuard's cunning hat, with him under it*
The Things I Do for Love...

Do not try to apply real-world logic to Battletech.  Naught lies there but madness and ruin. - moneylovingogre4hire

That's fine, then.  I've been waiting since 2014 or so, what's another year?  Time laughs at all things, but BattleTech laughs at time.  Then launches a trial of possession for it. - rebs

Register