Author Topic: The Curmudgeonly Dank and Unpleasantly Moist Underground Lair of Achoo  (Read 140883 times)

BirdofPrey

• Major
*tosses grenade at Achoo's hole*

Vash The Stampede

• Captain
  • LOVE AND PEACE!!!
Hmmm, sounds like a problem only Gordon Freeman can solve
I'm like a hunter of peace. One who chases the elusive mayfly of love... or something like that.

"I crush little childrens dreams everyday...Ralph your not a kangaroo...Ralph your also not a trophy....." (Quote used by Jesse Richards (ExtremeBloodAspUser))

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Pimpin' Mopar Goodness since the Dawn of Time
*tosses grenade at Achoo's hole*

That just sounds WRONG

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
*tosses the grenade back*
If you are waiting for me to go out of my mind you will have to wait. The exits are not clearly marked and the doors open the wrong way. Oh, and the doors are trapped!

truetanker

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Clan Hells Horses 666th Mech. Assualt Cluster
Wombat decides to make a rare entrance.

* Walks over to the "hole" with an Acme Newspaper aka Coloring Book and procides to unhinged his undertrousers to procure some much needed attention to the "hole". Wiping his hindquaters with a piece of paper, he tosses it into the "hole". *

Finished, Wombat smiles a toothy grin, and walks out.

Wow! Was that Mr. Wombat hmself, I should have asked for his autograph... maybe next time...

TT  O:-)
Khan, Clan Iron Dolphin
Azeroth Pocketverse
That is, if true tanker doesn't beat me to it. He makes truly evil units.Col.Hengist on 31 May 2013
TT, we know you are the master of nasty  O0 ~ Fletch on 22 June 2013
If I'm attacking you, conventional wisom says to bring 3x your force.  I want extra insurance, so I'll bring 4 for every 1 of what you have :D ~ Tai Dai Cultist on 21 April 2016
Me: Would you rather fight my Epithymía Thanátou from the Whispers of Blake?
Nav_Alpha: That THING... that is horrid
~ Nav_Alpha on 10 October 2016

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
These thread has taken a disturbing turn  :-\

Vash The Stampede

• Captain
  • LOVE AND PEACE!!!
*Catches grenade, throws it back following another airborne safe*
I'm like a hunter of peace. One who chases the elusive mayfly of love... or something like that.

"I crush little childrens dreams everyday...Ralph your not a kangaroo...Ralph your also not a trophy....." (Quote used by Jesse Richards (ExtremeBloodAspUser))

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
*The grenade explodes in a paisley explosion, filling the entire undergroud lair with hot buttered popcorn. Unfortunately this pretty much immobilizes everyone, including the poor unfortunate Achoo, who teleports out in a swirl of pinkness and hot buttered popcorn to get cleaned up.*
If you are waiting for me to go out of my mind you will have to wait. The exits are not clearly marked and the doors open the wrong way. Oh, and the doors are trapped!

Gustav Kuriga

• Warrant Officer
  • Fluffeh Fennec
*meanwhile, on Namek* ....
that's nonsense you loon. i use a hammer to drive screws and I ENJOY IT  - Cik

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
I just had these robes dry cleaned  :(

Vash The Stampede

• Captain
  • LOVE AND PEACE!!!
Welp, time to go back to base and get another duster coat, and a new prosthetic machine-gun arm. Perhaps clan Sea Fox can give me a deal on a elemental medium laser.

truetanker

• Lieutenant Colonel
Hey Thanks for the free oil job, my joints are now well lubicated.

What's this funny white puffy kernel-like stuff?

TT
Khan, Clan Iron Dolphin
Azeroth Pocketverse
That is, if true tanker doesn't beat me to it. He makes truly evil units.Col.Hengist on 31 May 2013
If I'm attacking you, conventional wisom says to bring 3x your force.  I want extra insurance, so I'll bring 4 for every 1 of what you have :D ~ Tai Dai Cultist on 21 April 2016

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
Hey Thanks for the free oil job, my joints are now well lubicated.

What's this funny white puffy kernel-like stuff?

TT

Oh I'm sure your well lubricated  ::)

ShadowRaven

• Lieutenant Colonel
~calmly munches popcorn~ well that was a new one.
We are Clan Snow Raven. Masters of the void, and reapers of your souls

befriend (v.): to use mecha-class beam weaponry to inflict grievous bodily harm on a target in the process of proving the validity of your belief system.
— From a post on rpg.net

Vash The Stampede

• Captain
  • LOVE AND PEACE!!!
Popcorn is a little burnt, perhaps I'm near the blast site. I'll go harvest a little farther out. Everyone keep an eye out for Wombat in your popcorn harvest. And where's Achoo?

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
I was getting cleaned up after the TFOS Hyperspatial Popcorn Grenade went off. Fortunately we were underground in an enclosed room. If one of those things goes off outside it creates a pile of popcorn two miles high and five miles in diameter!
« Last Edit: 23 January 2013, 22:29:29 by The Mighty ACHOO »

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
I really don't like popcorn

LightGuard

• Master Sergeant
  • They called him Camouflage
*Pops out of a popcorn pile, munching on a handful*

'Snot bad, though I like the Jalapeno Cheddar flavor myself.
The Things I Do for Love...

Do not try to apply real-world logic to Battletech.  Naught lies there but madness and ruin. - moneylovingogre4hire

That's fine, then.  I've been waiting since 2014 or so, what's another year?  Time laughs at all things, but BattleTech laughs at time.  Then launches a trial of possession for it. - rebs

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
You guys might be getting too much roughage

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
Not me. Don't eat the stuff myself.

BirdofPrey

• Major
Roughage?
Never touch the stuff myself.

Vash The Stampede

• Captain
  • LOVE AND PEACE!!!
Define roughage

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
roughage
n
1. (Life Sciences & Allied Applications / Physiology) (Cookery) the coarse indigestible constituents of food or fodder, which provide bulk to the diet and promote normal bowel function See also dietary fibre
2. any rough or coarse material

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
#1 - you guys are like the roughage to my mind  ;D

BirdofPrey

• Major
That's can't be right.

The stuff said in the hall will not clean out your mind.  It actually contributes to the blockage.

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
 8)

Vash The Stampede

• Captain
  • LOVE AND PEACE!!!
Thiz eez troo! I can't help but think of mechs all day

LightGuard

• Master Sergeant
  • They called him Camouflage
*Nods while leaning on Vash's shoulder* Yeah, the wife sometimes says I think about them too much...just because I moaned about UrbanMechs!
The Things I Do for Love...

Do not try to apply real-world logic to Battletech.  Naught lies there but madness and ruin. - moneylovingogre4hire

That's fine, then.  I've been waiting since 2014 or so, what's another year?  Time laughs at all things, but BattleTech laughs at time.  Then launches a trial of possession for it. - rebs

Vash The Stampede

• Captain
  • LOVE AND PEACE!!!
I think about getting one or two of those some day

truetanker

• Lieutenant Colonel
Advance payment of rent or minis... refund check in the mail....

Guys help me decide which is better in the long run?

TT
Khan, Clan Iron Dolphin
Azeroth Pocketverse

Register