Author Topic: The Curmudgeonly Dank and Unpleasantly Moist Underground Lair of Achoo  (Read 140865 times)

Clangador

• Lieutenant
  • The Pimptastic Purple Pyrate...
Why are we discussing the bathroom habits of Halflings?

Well, you've seen The Hobbit right?  ???
~Clangador

This post "is brought to you by Soylent Red and Soylent Yellow, high energy vegetable concentrates, and new, delicious, Soylent Green. The miracle food of high-energy plankton gathered from the oceans of the world."
Soylent Green (1973)

"Build coffins, that's all you'll need."
The Omega Man (1971)

Vash The Stampede

• Captain
  • LOVE AND PEACE!!!
Yeah! And where's the beer?
I'm like a hunter of peace. One who chases the elusive mayfly of love... or something like that.

"I crush little childrens dreams everyday...Ralph your not a kangaroo...Ralph your also not a trophy....." (Quote used by Jesse Richards (ExtremeBloodAspUser))

ShadowRaven

• Lieutenant Colonel
Forget the new toilets, help me install the Death Star style trash compactor walls.
We are Clan Snow Raven. Masters of the void, and reapers of your souls

befriend (v.): to use mecha-class beam weaponry to inflict grievous bodily harm on a target in the process of proving the validity of your belief system.
— From a post on rpg.net

BirdofPrey

• Major
Too slow, don't you have any faster acting deathtraps?

pensiveswetness

• Lieutenant
  • Delete this account, please?
do you have a specific PSI rating in the hydraulics? there are ways to make it operate faster. Perhaps emplying a reverseable direction tread mill floor that keeps the trash from fleeing towards 'the exit', thus hastening their doom... wait. whut?

ShadowRaven

• Lieutenant Colonel
Faster death traps? Well there is always the poison gas option, or the classic 'kill it with fire' route. I considered pit traps, but they have a tendency to fail. The pool of sharks below the main floor idea is terribly inefficient if you are dealing with multiple victims.

befriend (v.): to use mecha-class beam weaponry to inflict grievous bodily harm on a target in the process of proving the validity of your belief system.
— From a post on rpg.net

truetanker

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Clan Hells Horses 666th Mech. Assualt Cluster
Sloped floorboards that raise up covering the exits, which leads us to the " open " floor plan of which has mulitple buzzsaws and meatgrinders running at 1000 RPMs a second followed by a lasergrid that has one-tenth of a millimeter holes in it covering the space Should we have a medium-slow " drop " ceiling to help out?

TT
Khan, Clan Iron Dolphin
Azeroth Pocketverse
That is, if true tanker doesn't beat me to it. He makes truly evil units.Col.Hengist on 31 May 2013
TT, we know you are the master of nasty  O0 ~ Fletch on 22 June 2013
If I'm attacking you, conventional wisom says to bring 3x your force.  I want extra insurance, so I'll bring 4 for every 1 of what you have :D ~ Tai Dai Cultist on 21 April 2016
Me: Would you rather fight my Epithymía Thanátou from the Whispers of Blake?
Nav_Alpha: That THING... that is horrid
~ Nav_Alpha on 10 October 2016

BirdofPrey

• Major
Oh I know.
make the walls of the compactors out of claymore mines.
Undifferentiated organic paste, can't escape from the second stage of the death trap.

ShadowRaven

• Lieutenant Colonel
Perhaps, but we will need an improved disposal system. Can you imagine the stink if the drains get clogged after that

— From a post on rpg.net

truetanker

• Lieutenant Colonel
Just install the drain system to the Smoke Jaquar Chatterweb thread, nobody ever uses it anymore...  O:-)

TT
Khan, Clan Iron Dolphin
Azeroth Pocketverse
That is, if true tanker doesn't beat me to it. He makes truly evil units.Col.Hengist on 31 May 2013
If I'm attacking you, conventional wisom says to bring 3x your force.  I want extra insurance, so I'll bring 4 for every 1 of what you have :D ~ Tai Dai Cultist on 21 April 2016

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Pimpin' Mopar Goodness since the Dawn of Time
Well, you've seen The Hobbit right?  ???

No  :(

truetanker

• Lieutenant Colonel
Cartoon or live action?

TT
Khan, Clan Iron Dolphin
Azeroth Pocketverse

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
Cartoon or live action?

TT

Oh I've seen the old cartoon

BirdofPrey

• Major
Perhaps, but we will need an improved disposal system. Can you imagine the stink if the drains get clogged after that
That's why we build the crusher and incinerator as the same room.

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
Chestnuts roasting on an open fire

truetanker

• Lieutenant Colonel
False trapdoor floor 20' drop unto 10' Gelatinous Cube.

Classic D&D Garbage Disposal. Hose off the remnants that fall into a small trapdoor and rinse again.

TT
Khan, Clan Iron Dolphin
Azeroth Pocketverse

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
*sigh* Technically my throne room and underground lair is a bathroom. I don't have any idea how so many people seem able to get into my SECRET lair! 
If you are waiting for me to go out of my mind you will have to wait. The exits are not clearly marked and the doors open the wrong way. Oh, and the doors are trapped!

pensiveswetness

• Lieutenant
OH GOOD! that means asking you to provide the Toilet Paper wont too too much to ask then, sir?

truetanker

• Lieutenant Colonel
Why is it the wee ones have all the fun? Halfing Toss!!!!

Loads up on cannonfodder...

TT
Khan, Clan Iron Dolphin
Azeroth Pocketverse

BirdofPrey

• Major
*sigh* Technically my throne room and underground lair is a bathroom. I don't have any idea how so many people seem able to get into my SECRET lair! 
Maybe you should take down all the posted signs leading here.

ShadowRaven

• Lieutenant Colonel
or get a key lock on the elevator?

— From a post on rpg.net

BirdofPrey

• Major
You know that won't work.
Any of us here could bypass that kind of lock, and many of us often enter and leave from alternate directions.

*Leans against tunneling machine*

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
You know that won't work.
Any of us here could bypass that kind of lock, and many of us often enter and leave from alternate directions.

*Leans against tunneling machine*

That was boring  ::)

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
Posted signs.............................. :o

CURSE YOU SAMURAI WOMBAT!
If you are waiting for me to go out of my mind you will have to wait. The exits are not clearly marked and the doors open the wrong way. Oh, and the doors are trapped!

pensiveswetness

• Lieutenant
is that a TV show on ISF-approved Kuritan airwaves? Im so turning on the DVR for that! (is it carried on COX?)

Notsonoble

• Lieutenant
  • Justice will be delicious!!!
Food fight in the headcapping thread.
Self:  Meltrans are already culture shocked, except their response is to squeal like high school girls at a boy band concert and discharge energy weapons in random directions.
Weirdo: Sounds like the proper reaction to a Macross Cannon to me.
Quote from: Weirdo
And of course if even a single Constitution had shown up onscreen for even a single second, you would have been able to hear the mass squeeing from orbit.

Vash The Stampede

• Captain
  • LOVE AND PEACE!!!
Oh, I'll make sure my victory in that thread is tastefully recognized.
I'm like a hunter of peace. One who chases the elusive mayfly of love... or something like that.

"I crush little childrens dreams everyday...Ralph your not a kangaroo...Ralph your also not a trophy....." (Quote used by Jesse Richards (ExtremeBloodAspUser))

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
toodles!  Off to the salt mines

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
Oh, I'll make sure my victory in that thread is tastefully recognized.

There is no such thing as victory in that thread. Everybody dies, nobody wins. Sort of like Capellan politics.

ShadowRaven

• Lieutenant Colonel
if everyone dies in Cappie politics, does that not then make the fedrats the winners?

— From a post on rpg.net