Author Topic: I think Jamaican in the moonlight of Achooluna, drinking rum every night...  (Read 77837 times)

BirdofPrey

• Major
I've not noticed anyone around here stealing *valuable* goods so much as just the first thing they see.

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
Including...( points at BoP now missing left arm.)  Hope u got a good warranty.
"Men, fetch the Urbanmechs.  We have an interrogation to attend to." - jklantern
"How do you defeat a Dragau? Shoot the damn thing. Lots." - Jellico 
"No, it's a "Most Awesome Blues Brothers scene Reenactment EVER" waiting to happen." VotW Destrier - Weirdo  
"It's 200 LY to Sian, we got a full load of shells, a half a platoon of Grenadiers, it's exploding outside, and we're wearing flak jackets." VoTW Destrier - Misterpants
-Editor on Battletech Fanon Wiki

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
The cat girls are waitresses. The valuable goods not so much as crates that we keep reusing because we can.
If you are waiting for me to go out of my mind you will have to wait. The exits are not clearly marked and the doors open the wrong way. Oh, and the doors are trapped!

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
(In the corner, Wombat slithers around nibbling on something when he hears mention of "Cat".  Thinking a moment, he pulls out his pouch a ball of yarn with catnip inside.  Curious to see the results, he rolls it from his corner of the bar where no ones notices him.  Resulting ball rolling by various Catgirl Waitresses in their bikini style maid out fits get whiff of the stuff as it rolls by them and jumps at it with fury!)
"Men, fetch the Urbanmechs.  We have an interrogation to attend to." - jklantern
"No, it's a "Most Awesome Blues Brothers scene Reenactment EVER" waiting to happen." VotW Destrier - Weirdo  
"It's 200 LY to Sian, we got a full load of shells, a half a platoon of Grenadiers, it's exploding outside, and we're wearing flak jackets." VoTW Destrier - Misterpants

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
Cat Girl Yarn Wrestling Match! WOOT!   :thumbsup:
If you are waiting for me to go out of my mind you will have to wait. The exits are not clearly marked and the doors open the wrong way. Oh, and the doors are trapped!

BirdofPrey

• Major
This is what happens when you hire Canopians

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
I guess going be a hot time in the Achooluna Canteen tonight.

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
Dang straight! And the first one of you that starts talking real world physics gets shot!

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
(Exhausted, the Catgirls waitresses gain their wits about themselves and realize they gave free show.  Suddenly everyone in the bar gets high bills from what appear to be extremely embarrassed Catgirl waitresses!)

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
Awwwww, they are sooooooo cute when they are embarassed!  8)

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
I dare ask what you pay them to put up with this craziness this place unleashes nightly?

(Wrangler watches from the bar as one the waitresses roughs up couple rough and tumble customers and kicks them out the bar for being pains in the neck.)

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
I pay them to waitress. I don't fire them for their "malicious compliance" with the customers. It's all good!

truetanker

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Clan Hells Horses 666th Mech. Assualt Cluster
Just how are you " paying " them without money again? Wombat has your pants, wallet and your credit cards.

TT
Khan, Clan Iron Dolphin
Azeroth Pocketverse
That is, if true tanker doesn't beat me to it. He makes truly evil units.Col.Hengist on 31 May 2013
TT, we know you are the master of nasty  O0 ~ Fletch on 22 June 2013
If I'm attacking you, conventional wisom says to bring 3x your force.  I want extra insurance, so I'll bring 4 for every 1 of what you have :D ~ Tai Dai Cultist on 21 April 2016
Me: Would you rather fight my Epithymía Thanátou from the Whispers of Blake?
Nav_Alpha: That THING... that is horrid
~ Nav_Alpha on 10 October 2016

BirdofPrey

• Major
Achoo takes "paying them peanuts" literally.

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
I think their mugging the patrons in the back for their cash.

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
Just because I don't carry money doesn't mean I don't have money. It's safer not to carry such things, especially around here.  ^-^

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
OH...i get it.  It goes direct deposit!  Your trusting Word of Bunny Credit Union do the cash transfers.

Clever...i think.

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
I think we have given the tax collectors the slip...........................time to drive away casually. Or at least as casually as a moon can slip away casually.

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
(Witnesses as Achoo attempting turn his hover car on, it somehow gives sound of ancient big engine 1970s Buick, struggling turn over.  Then suddenly, the Cat Girl waitresses suddenly pop the doors and beat of achoo for the loose change since he stiff them of their cash from their paychecks.)

(From the brushes, Wombat sneaks as he begins count cash he diverted to his account when he was playing Achoo's smart phone hour earlier.)

Wow, the Catgirl Waitresses really like him.  xp
« Last Edit: 30 January 2021, 17:56:31 by Wrangler »

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
Lurkes too far into hidey hole..........................................hey! Achooluna! I own this! It even has my name on it!..................................grabs Pretzels! In a cup!.............................grabs Beer Nuts! In a cup!.......................................grabs two six packs and a Cup!..........................sneak......................................sneak...................................sneal........................................lurkes back into my hidey hole..............................................

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
(One of the Cat Girl Waitresses notice his lurking, pounce at his hidey hole only to be stopped by Hidey Hole door knocking her out.)

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
Who's that knocking at my door/........................................oh, it's Catalina! ................................. [Catalina and Achoo disappear into the hideyhole, shuts the door and leaves a sign on the door knob "Don't disturb the already disturbed"

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
Don't come a knockin, when the sign says your Rockin.

truetanker

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Clan Hells Horses 666th Mech. Assualt Cluster
* A scream and a holler come from the door *

It was Wombat in disguise!

TT
Khan, Clan Iron Dolphin
Azeroth Pocketverse
That is, if true tanker doesn't beat me to it. He makes truly evil units.Col.Hengist on 31 May 2013
TT, we know you are the master of nasty  O0 ~ Fletch on 22 June 2013
If I'm attacking you, conventional wisom says to bring 3x your force.  I want extra insurance, so I'll bring 4 for every 1 of what you have :D ~ Tai Dai Cultist on 21 April 2016
Me: Would you rather fight my Epithymía Thanátou from the Whispers of Blake?
Nav_Alpha: That THING... that is horrid
~ Nav_Alpha on 10 October 2016

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
(On his bar stool, he glances to the left, noticing the Wombat was still drawing "Achoo" themed coloring book BADLY.   

No, i think not him this time.  I think its Cat Girl in heat or something, claws out and stuff. (shivers) Ran into some girls like that.  Rough nights.

(Drink deeply wash memories away)

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
 ::) ::) ::) ::) :o ::) >:D >:D :thumbsup:

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
[Wrangler turns to the holovid, see what happening in the Newz (Achoo style television station)]

<<//Take over in the Achooluna's major industrializes Acme, BoP Industries, and ClangCorp have been taken over in merge attempt forming Achooluna Cooperative Corp (ACC) however arm resistance has broken out at Bop....//>>

Wat?  [Wrangler waltzs to the window see explosions happening on the other side of the Achoo's long abandoned fun park.]

I guess it's hostile take over.

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
We tried to use ABC but we were told that was being used............................................maybe Gesundheit Industries.....................................not that I have anything to do with any of that..................................................I sold it to Wombat...................................................................hehehehehehehehehe..................................................lurks back into hiding.............................oh...............................a martini! In a cup!...............................................................

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
[Wrangler spin some long island tea, watching the overhead Holvid.]

<<Negotiations with Achooluna Cooperative Corp (a Gesundheit Industries company) breaks into a fist fights, as representatives from the Cat Girls Union beats up some Weasels from ACC when Weasels suggested that Achooluna Entertainment and Bars should be merged with "LESS COST" aka pay cuts.>>

<<Judy Catnip gives violent kicks to the some weasel's family jewels, devaluing them to peanuts and shouts "WE WILL NOT BE UNDER CUT BY NO BODY! BOSS SAID SO!>>

[Wrangler looks around seeing, the waitresses were about break out into fisticuffs.]

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
Oh, the Merry-Go-Round broke down
And we went round and round
Each time t'would miss, we'd steal a kiss
And the Merry-Go-Round went
"Um-pah-pah, um-pah-pah
Um-pah! Um-pah! Um-pah-pah-pah!'
And it made the darndest sound,
The lights went low, we both said "Oh!"
And the Merry-Go-Round went
"Um-pah-pah, um-pah-pah
Um-pah! Um-pah! Um-pah-pah-pah!'
Oh what fun - a wonderful time
Finding love for only a dime.
But you don't see me frown
Things turned out fine and now she's mine -
Cause the the Merry-Go-Round went
"Um-pah-pah, um-pah-pah
Um-pah! Um-pah! Um-pah-pah-pah!"

Register