Author Topic: Project: LEGION XTRO: THAFiE  (Read 7387 times)

cawest

• Captain
Re: Project: LEGION XTRO: THAFiE
« Reply #30 on: 05 June 2022, 14:22:52 »
on the next one can you put a date or "update" on the front page.  it will help to make sure the most updated one is being downloaded and read. 

Kasaga

• Lieutenant
    • Project: LEGION (An AU by Kasaga)
« Reply #31 on: 05 June 2022, 17:10:57 »
on the next one can you put a date or "update" on the front page.  it will help to make sure the most updated one is being downloaded and read.
that's a good idea sorry.  I just replaced the download link.  I should have renamed the version and done that to the cover.

mikecj

• Major
  • Veteran of Galahad 3028
« Reply #32 on: 11 June 2022, 19:34:37 »
Thanks for the update!
There are no fish in my pond.
"First, one brief announcement. I just want to mention, for those who have asked, that absolutely nothing what so ever happened today in sector 83x9x12. I repeat, nothing happened. Please remain calm." Susan Ivanova
"Solve a man's problems with violence, help him for a day. Teach a man to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime." - Belkar Bitterleaf
Romo Lampkin could have gotten Stefan Amaris off with a warning.

Gus

• Master Sergeant
« Reply #33 on: 14 June 2022, 00:55:41 »
Maybe I just can't find any rules in the XTRO, but could someone please tell me what the LEGION CEWS does? Fluff-wise it seems to be interchangeable with the NOVA CEWS...

Kasaga

• Lieutenant
    • Project: LEGION (An AU by Kasaga)
« Reply #34 on: 16 June 2022, 18:17:31 »
Maybe I just can't find any rules in the XTRO, but could someone please tell me what the LEGION CEWS does? Fluff-wise it seems to be interchangeable with the NOVA CEWS...

I haven't written the rules yet.  It is supposed to be interchangeable with the NOVA CEWS.  the Legion variant will be able to operate across at least company level.  not 3 units.  I am taking a cue from the fact this is the future and computing technology is supposed to be way better.  It will most likely be gimped some more for balance.  The Legion variant will most likely be able to share between four to six units directly and have a secondary Blue Force Tracker function similar to the US Army's systems.  Able to share positional data and even fire direction info across the Legion Battle Management System.  I will need to do a deeper dive into the tech the Terran Hegemony Possesses.  While individually they will not be better combatants than the Clans they have a slight edge in technology but not the numbers of the Inner Sphere if they combined forces.