Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Who do you find to be the most interesting Character(s) as of 3152? Why? Feel free to expand on the strengths and flaws of any character.
 If you want me to add someone, say so and I will try to as soon as I see it.

I am allowing up to 3 votes so people can have some wiggle room, but you can name more in the thread.

MechWarrior Hall / Re: Word Association 36: SAY WHAT AGAIN!!!
« Last post by Wrangler on Today at 17:38:36 »
Town
What is left to come out?
BattleTech Miniatures / Re: Black Knight Clan buster
« Last post by worktroll on Today at 17:31:23 »
Actually I got it from another well known seller online. Always have legit items...

I suggest possibly not, in this case.
BattleTech Miniatures / Re: LCT-1E Locust
« Last post by worktroll on Today at 17:30:44 »
Okay, I see the base - got to admit I thought it was RotS when I first saw it. Is it just the image, or what were you doing with the black?

Excellent work, just the apparent colour threw me.
Enhanced LRMs are even more obsolete.
The only ancient point defense weapons are machine guns, ancient pe-primitive prototype lasers, and Phalanx systems. So why would machine guns still be effective but the others wouldn't be?
There are no stats for ancient pre-primitive prototype lasers so I do not mention them, but if they got stats than of course the quirk could be applied in specific usage cases. And Phalanx systems would exactly fit the case of where the combination of ship&machine-gun&quirk that would replicate a ship with a Phalanx.

To aim a mass driver you have to aim the warship or space station. That's just how guns that aren't mounted on a flexible mount would be aimed.
And thus a single line of hexes instead of an firing arc. Many other weapon systems are not as restricted such as from having integrated aim adjustment equipment, a flexible mount, have indirect actuation (like from a waist in case of a 'Mech), or even guidance systems, resulting in a firing arc. 
BattleTech Miniatures / Re: Black Knight Clan buster
« Last post by MoffMalthus on Today at 17:12:52 »
Actually I got it from another well known seller online. Always have legit items... I have also purchased one from the catalyst store so I'll have a look once it comes in and see if its any different.
Off Topic / Re: Armored Fighting Vehicles VI: Eye of the Tiger
« Last post by Daryk on Today at 17:05:27 »
Maxim 43: If it's stupid and it works, it's still stupid and you're lucky. ;D
Oh that would be awesome!
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Register