Author Topic: Status of the last two Anthologies (Front Lines and Legacy)?  (Read 1769 times)

Mendrugo

• Freelance Writer
  • Major
  • Manei Tetatae
I wanted to ask what Catalyst's plans were regarding the mass release of the last two anthologies, which (so far as I know) were only released in print form at GenCon 2016 (Front Lines) and GenCon 2017 (Legacy). 

Will those be available via print-on-demand or electronically this year?
"We have made of New Avalon a towering funeral pyre and wiped the Davion scourge from the universe.  Tikonov, Chesterton and Andurien are ours once more, and the cheers of the Capellan people nearly drown out the gnashing of our foes' teeth as they throw down their weapons in despair.  Now I am made First Lord of the Star League, and all shall bow down to me and pay homa...oooooo! Shiny thing!" - Maximillian Liao, "My Triumph", audio dictation, 3030.  Unpublished.

Adrian Gideon

• BattleTech Developer
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • BattleTech Line Developer
Re: Status of the last two Anthologies (Front Lines and Legacy)?
« Reply #1 on: 14 March 2018, 09:49:10 »
Will hopefully get you an answer this week.
If you appreciate how I’m doing, send me a tip: ko-fi.com/rayarrastia
fb.com/battletechgame
@CGL_BattleTech

Mendrugo

• Freelance Writer
  • Major
  • Manei Tetatae
« Reply #2 on: 14 March 2018, 09:53:35 »
Fantastic.  Looking forward to it.
"We have made of New Avalon a towering funeral pyre and wiped the Davion scourge from the universe.  Tikonov, Chesterton and Andurien are ours once more, and the cheers of the Capellan people nearly drown out the gnashing of our foes' teeth as they throw down their weapons in despair.  Now I am made First Lord of the Star League, and all shall bow down to me and pay homa...oooooo! Shiny thing!" - Maximillian Liao, "My Triumph", audio dictation, 3030.  Unpublished.

Adrian Gideon

• BattleTech Developer
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • BattleTech Line Developer
« Reply #3 on: 18 March 2018, 21:52:13 »
OK, i brought this up again at the development meeting, unfortunately I don't have anything concrete to tell you.
They will be coming out, there isn't anything really keeping them from being released, other than they're exploring new ways to release the fiction, and so these are being held back until some of that solidifies (as opposed to just being released electronically). I was almost given a date, but tongues were bitten at the last minute. I'm sorry, but they are going to be released.
If you appreciate how I’m doing, send me a tip: ko-fi.com/rayarrastia
fb.com/battletechgame
@CGL_BattleTech

Mendrugo

• Freelance Writer
  • Major
  • Manei Tetatae
« Reply #4 on: 19 March 2018, 04:36:12 »
Thank you for the update.