Author Topic: The Underground (Slightly Aromatic and Somewhat Moist) Lair Of The Mighty Achoo!  (Read 134234 times)

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
I guess we have wait for that to blow over till going back in there.
"Men, fetch the Urbanmechs.  We have an interrogation to attend to." - jklantern
"How do you defeat a Dragau? Shoot the damn thing. Lots." - Jellico 
"No, it's a "Most Awesome Blues Brothers scene Reenactment EVER" waiting to happen." VotW Destrier - Weirdo  
"It's 200 LY to Sian, we got a full load of shells, a half a platoon of Grenadiers, it's exploding outside, and we're wearing flak jackets." VoTW Destrier - Misterpants
-Editor on Battletech Fanon Wiki

truetanker

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Clan Hells Horses 666th Mech. Assualt Cluster
I forget:

Is it light a match or DON'T light it?  >:D

TT
Khan, Clan Iron Dolphin
Azeroth Pocketverse
That is, if true tanker doesn't beat me to it. He makes truly evil units.Col.Hengist on 31 May 2013
TT, we know you are the master of nasty  O0 ~ Fletch on 22 June 2013
If I'm attacking you, conventional wisom says to bring 3x your force.  I want extra insurance, so I'll bring 4 for every 1 of what you have :D ~ Tai Dai Cultist on 21 April 2016
Me: Would you rather fight my Epithymía Thanátou from the Whispers of Blake?
Nav_Alpha: That THING... that is horrid
~ Nav_Alpha on 10 October 2016

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
Oh no....(runs out of the bunker like bar as truetanker lights the match causing the bar....explode in flames..)

[Smoldering from smoke from fire extinguishers, while outside the bunker like bar, inside the booze is lost once again...]

Damn it, off to the mobile bar truck again...

[As Wrangler enters the mobile bar truck as it quickly arrived from it's safe hangar, he notices clean up crews trying find Achoo and rest of his merry crew.]
« Last Edit: 13 June 2021, 23:01:11 by Wrangler »
"Men, fetch the Urbanmechs.  We have an interrogation to attend to." - jklantern
"No, it's a "Most Awesome Blues Brothers scene Reenactment EVER" waiting to happen." VotW Destrier - Weirdo  
"It's 200 LY to Sian, we got a full load of shells, a half a platoon of Grenadiers, it's exploding outside, and we're wearing flak jackets." VoTW Destrier - Misterpants

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
Wait ........................ there was a bar? Since when? This is my stinking lair, not a stinking bar! Why doesn't anyone tell me these things? There was a prefab man cave ....................................... did you guys blow that up? Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaang! well, time to dig through the remains of all the other places you guys have destroyed and build a new man cave above my lair.

That will cost about 100 cbills and take a few hours.
If you are waiting for me to go out of my mind you will have to wait. The exits are not clearly marked and the doors open the wrong way. Oh, and the doors are trapped!

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
This is what happens when you miss meetings, Achoo.

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
Wait .............................. there was meetings? Since when? Why doesn't anyone tell me these things! Sheesh!
If you are waiting for me to go out of my mind you will have to wait. The exits are not clearly marked and the doors open the wrong way. Oh, and the doors are trapped!

BirdofPrey

• Major
Hey don't blame us for not reading the schedule or memos

wolfgar

• Captain
  • Wolfson's Heavy Raiders: 3058-3092
well you did leave the memo about the fully stocked bar as a post it note on his hidey hole hatch
Wolf wins every fight but one, and in that one he dies, his fangs locked on the throat of his opponent.

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
THERE WAS MEMOS????? THERE WAS SCHEDULES!!!!!??????? #&^%$^&%#(*&^%$#@(*%^!!!!! AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGH!!!!!!

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
When was last time you talked to your personal assistant? You know the Cat girl head waitress?

Wrangler . o ( Hope he remembered to pay her....it would explain things.)

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
The cat girl waitress Chloe doesn't work here in my lair. She works in the bar and I pay her well. Boy do I pay her well! But I don't recall naming her my personal assistant however .......................... I need to check with her on this ...................................... It isn't a bad idea  actually .................. I need to check with the other cat girls .................................... what do you mean no service in my present location? Ratzen Fratzen Grumble Grrrrrrrrrr!

BirdofPrey

• Major
What kind of budget lair doesn't even have a secretary?
Priorities man, priorities

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
Last time i heard, you often brought Chloe into the the Hidey hoe for....intense personal meetings from all the racket coming from it.  We had jack the Jukebox's music volume up to 11 so didn't hear anything more.  :o  :-X  I would imagine that wasn't the personal assistant related duties.

Either case, if you failed to pay Chloe for her services as your personal assistant vs high paying tips as in former smoldering crater that was the lair-bar.  Though it its bit cramped in the mobile bar.

« Last Edit: 27 June 2021, 09:49:39 by Wrangler »

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
That's the bar. This is my lair. It was supposed to be a secret lair but ......................... such is life. At the Mechwarrior bar she is very, very well paid. Why can't people seem to understand the difference? Open bar. Private lair. I may have to bring the terrible trout out of the past to knock a semblance of sense into people.

I may have to pummel them

A Lot.

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
Well, lair isn't here.  Well, it's over there. (points) over there.  (Wrangler looks up over on crumbled cliff next to the Lair) and over there too from that big chunk says "The Underground".  Well, now it's overground now.

wolfgar

• Captain
wrangler you are not helping matters here
Wolf wins every fight but one, and in that one he dies, his fangs locked on the throat of his opponent.

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
I be mercenary, I be not helping. I be pointing out something.

wolfgar

• Captain
clears the area around Wrangler

Fire at will achoo

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
Achoo pulls out a huge, somewhat ripe trout and hits Wrangler with it. Really, really, really, really hard with a huge WHAAAAAAAAAP!

Eventually, after a looooooooooot of hang time, Wrangler lands somewhere near the AFFS thread

BirdofPrey

• Major
I don't think your insurance is going to cover that.

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
<<Hey....I can see Achoo's other Underground Lair from here.....>>

(Wrangler in mean time uses his Comm radios in his Infantry VTOL for mid way catch/retrieve.) 

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
Well, I feel better now. Time to fix the lair so that it is again an underground lair.

[A really big bit of former interstate highway bridge is placed over the lair to close the hole. Then a lot of Flex Sealtm is used to seal the holes [along with a lot of chicken wire to fill gaps]. Finally a lot of debris from other destroyed threads killed by moderators is piled on top in a huge mound of debris]

Taah Daah!

wolfgar

• Captain
real neat Achoo, just one question, how are you going to get back inside?

truetanker

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Clan Hells Horses 666th Mech. Assualt Cluster
I can call in a McKenna if you need a insta-door opening...

TT
Khan, Clan Iron Dolphin
Azeroth Pocketverse
That is, if true tanker doesn't beat me to it. He makes truly evil units.Col.Hengist on 31 May 2013
TT, we know you are the master of nasty  O0 ~ Fletch on 22 June 2013
If I'm attacking you, conventional wisom says to bring 3x your force.  I want extra insurance, so I'll bring 4 for every 1 of what you have :D ~ Tai Dai Cultist on 21 April 2016
Me: Would you rather fight my Epithymía Thanátou from the Whispers of Blake?
Nav_Alpha: That THING... that is horrid
~ Nav_Alpha on 10 October 2016

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
I'm sure Achoo would not want that kind of door knocker on his Lair

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
I can get in and out of my lair whenever I want. The lack of a door knocker is an anti-Wombat measure. Mu lair has a lot of entrances via the hidey hole network. And there sort of is bars outside now in the rubble pile covering the lair, or at least the remains of at least four destroyed bars. Nothing works, there is no booze, there is no electrical power. There are, however, at least a dozen old gauss pop machines that may still be operational and armed. Kind of like Russian roulette. The machine may gently dispense a can. It may shoot it at you at Mach 5. Good luck!

BirdofPrey

• Major
"anti-Wombat measure"
HAH as if any of those will ever work.  and I still don't believe you actually left yourself an entrance.

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
He's been locked of his original Lair for years (peeks into the Wayback Machine...sees him fumbling with the keys and still not getting the right one.)

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
It's not as if they are utterly secret or secure. After all both of you found your way here.

BirdofPrey

• Major
You didn't notice the crate of spares I keep in the sub-sub-basement?