Author Topic: The Underground (Slightly Aromatic and Somewhat Moist) Lair Of The Mighty Achoo!  (Read 131466 times)

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
Hmm, i forgot he was stuck in the Jukebox. 

(Wrangler puts couple C-Bill coins into it and rewrite its songlist so all the Blake music (Blake Sheldon) music isn't played.)
« Last Edit: 10 March 2021, 07:48:10 by Wrangler »
"Men, fetch the Urbanmechs.  We have an interrogation to attend to." - jklantern
"How do you defeat a Dragau? Shoot the damn thing. Lots." - Jellico 
"No, it's a "Most Awesome Blues Brothers scene Reenactment EVER" waiting to happen." VotW Destrier - Weirdo  
"It's 200 LY to Sian, we got a full load of shells, a half a platoon of Grenadiers, it's exploding outside, and we're wearing flak jackets." VoTW Destrier - Misterpants
-Editor on Battletech Fanon Wiki

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
Hmmmmm, how did this jukebox show up in the lair before I even got here? And why is the darned thing white?
If you are waiting for me to go out of my mind you will have to wait. The exits are not clearly marked and the doors open the wrong way. Oh, and the doors are trapped!

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
Hmmmmm, how did this jukebox show up in the lair before I even got here? And why is the darned thing white?
I had it installed, after truetanker's rampage. I removed his memory core and put it in the jukebox to keep him out trouble.   He can still talk but his voice in agony automatically set to low-volume when he starts up.  I think one his old minions painted it up in white.
"Men, fetch the Urbanmechs.  We have an interrogation to attend to." - jklantern
"No, it's a "Most Awesome Blues Brothers scene Reenactment EVER" waiting to happen." VotW Destrier - Weirdo  
"It's 200 LY to Sian, we got a full load of shells, a half a platoon of Grenadiers, it's exploding outside, and we're wearing flak jackets." VoTW Destrier - Misterpants

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
It just don't feel right. I may have to shoot the durned thing.
If you are waiting for me to go out of my mind you will have to wait. The exits are not clearly marked and the doors open the wrong way. Oh, and the doors are trapped!

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
Well, you can put him pain by playing stuff he don't like and you like.  He has odd tastes from what little of his play list he done.

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
But I don't want to inflict the best songs to torment him on myself! Yoko Ono's Greatest Screeches.

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
I'll mute that thing before it gets around to trying to play that song.
« Last Edit: 16 January 2020, 14:17:47 by Wrangler »

Sharpnel

• Colonel
Mute? I will blow it up with a Gauss rifle. No human should ever be exposed to the horror that is Yoko Ono's voice.
Consigliere Trygg Bender, CRD-3BL Crusader, The Blazer Mafia
Takehiro 'Taco' Uchimiya, SHD-2H Shadow Hawk 'Taco', Crimson Oasis Trading Company

"Of what use is a dream, if not a blueprint for courageous action" -Adam West
As I get older, I realize that I'm not as good as I once was.
"Life is too short to be living someone else's dream" - Hugh Hefner

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
Just say No to Yoko Ono.

truetanker

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Clan Hells Horses 666th Mech. Assualt Cluster
*Wail of the Banshee's starts to play. ..

With accompanying bagpipes!

12 hour version...

TT
« Last Edit: 12 January 2020, 20:33:25 by truetanker »
Khan, Clan Iron Dolphin
Azeroth Pocketverse
That is, if true tanker doesn't beat me to it. He makes truly evil units.Col.Hengist on 31 May 2013
TT, we know you are the master of nasty  O0 ~ Fletch on 22 June 2013
If I'm attacking you, conventional wisom says to bring 3x your force.  I want extra insurance, so I'll bring 4 for every 1 of what you have :D ~ Tai Dai Cultist on 21 April 2016
Me: Would you rather fight my Epithymía Thanátou from the Whispers of Blake?
Nav_Alpha: That THING... that is horrid
~ Nav_Alpha on 10 October 2016

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
[Achoo moves onto yet another lair while the last one is obliterated by a rather sustained orbital bombardment]

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
[Wrangler already boosting into orbit on his company's DropShip and watches a slightly-used Tharkad-class Battlecruiser slide into orbit and bombard turetanker's juke box and the lair where he is. As the Warship adds yet a another crater to the hole filled dinning district.]

I guess the drinks will be on truetanker's clone.

[Goes to read about his job instructions about conducting raid against FedSuns and boost off with expensive booze for a Mr. M. Achoo].
« Last Edit: 02 February 2020, 18:01:05 by Wrangler »

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
It had to be done. That's my story and I'm sticking to it!

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
I hate to see what your insurance premiums are like.  You are properly putting a bunch of insurance companies out business at rate you seem to be going.

(In near by plaza, another insurance company goes broke backing up Achoo's business enterprises.)
« Last Edit: 02 February 2020, 18:02:21 by Wrangler »

truetanker

• Lieutenant Colonel
Only 8.8mil?

Na... I'll pass.

TT
Khan, Clan Iron Dolphin
Azeroth Pocketverse
That is, if true tanker doesn't beat me to it. He makes truly evil units.Col.Hengist on 31 May 2013
If I'm attacking you, conventional wisom says to bring 3x your force.  I want extra insurance, so I'll bring 4 for every 1 of what you have :D ~ Tai Dai Cultist on 21 April 2016

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
Ajax was a subsidiary of Acme. Wombat was drawn by Acme. It's my way of getting even for everything Wombat has destroyed. One subsidiary at a time.

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
Ahh...thing is...truetanker walk off a orbital bombardment....just saying.

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
Truetanker ......... walk?  ??? He's a tanker! He doesn't walk anywhere!

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
No, he rides his pony!  Pony maybe mounted on a mini-mech tread...but he still survived a orbital bombardment!!

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
Ohhhhhhh

My hidey hole has a back door into a another hidey hole.

Sweet! I have access to my favorite toilet, er, throne!

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
[Commotion comes from Achoo's "Hidey Hole" as apparently Wombat has sabotaged the Throne room years ago while he was frozen in block of ice.]
(Why is thing sucking me IN?!!??!?? Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!)
[Achoo, then find himself in a sucky situation as he goes through series of pipes (thankfully unused since it's new and questionable plumbing) where he finds himself ejected in City of Achooluna outskirts, where there are series of swamps with a large "THUMP!" and lands in its murky, slightly warm waters. Home of Dire Crocodiles.  Mech size crunchy type.]

truetanker

• Lieutenant Colonel
No, he rides his pony!  Pony maybe mounted on a mini-mech tread...but he still survived a orbital bombardment!!

TT

Saber Rider of the late '80's! Which means Achoo is old!!
Khan, Clan Iron Dolphin
Azeroth Pocketverse

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
I need to get more stunt doubles. Fake Wombat stunt double is being a pain.

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
Your not paying him enough. They've unionized since last year.

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
That's OK. I arranged for their Union class dropship to live up to the name drop ship. It dropped nicely.

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
Where heck you going find new people if you keep ....arranging things for them.

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
People are stupid, especially crowds of people wearing caps. Don't know why.

truetanker

• Lieutenant Colonel
People are stupid, especially crowds of people wearing caps. Don't know why.

Cray is not... but then he stands alone from crowds too.

So he's safe!

TT
Khan, Clan Iron Dolphin
Azeroth Pocketverse

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
His hat IS stupid. The reason he wears it isn't, but the hat itself? STUUUUUUUUUPPPPIIIIIIIIIIIIIDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!

That's why I don't wear caps. Disguise! MWAHAHAHAHAHA!

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
You are pink.....something.. You sort stick out in crowd even in a disguise.