Author Topic: A bunch of Late Republic solaris mechs  (Read 53 times)

Liam's Ghost

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Miss Chitty finds your honor rules quaint.
A bunch of Late Republic solaris mechs
« on: 13 May 2024, 00:12:42 »
Link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1JgioELS_7p1w2xEQvLMXnIOsQZoqXFP4/view?usp=drive_link

33 record sheets of mechs for Solaris gladiators intended for the late republic era.

I've had this file on my hard drive for a fair while, and really I only put it out because Catalyst released a miniature that is perfect for one of the guys in this book. (Also Monbvol and Cannonshop got me thinking about Solaris)
  The only lore I have about any of these mechs is pretty sparse and almost entirely in my head, and since I'd like to actually finish something I started for once I'm focused on other stuff, so basically, if you see something you like in here use it as you see fit, and don't expect updates for this thing.
  I'm just dumping a link here because I figured someone might find something neat inside.
Good news is the lab boys say the symptoms of asbestos poisoning show an immediate latency of 44.6 years. So if you're thirty or over you're laughing. Worst case scenario you miss out on a few rounds of canasta, plus you've forwarded the cause of science by three centuries. I punch those numbers into my calculator, it makes a happy face.

(indirect accessory to the) Slayer of Monitors!

Register