Author Topic: The Underground (Slightly Aromatic and Somewhat Moist) Lair Of The Mighty Achoo!  (Read 133695 times)

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
That was a burn notice. (Seeing MoparMessiah on fire, Wrangler grabs some Marshmallows and graham crackers to make s'mores)
"Men, fetch the Urbanmechs.  We have an interrogation to attend to." - jklantern
"How do you defeat a Dragau? Shoot the damn thing. Lots." - Jellico 
"No, it's a "Most Awesome Blues Brothers scene Reenactment EVER" waiting to happen." VotW Destrier - Weirdo  
"It's 200 LY to Sian, we got a full load of shells, a half a platoon of Grenadiers, it's exploding outside, and we're wearing flak jackets." VoTW Destrier - Misterpants
-Editor on Battletech Fanon Wiki

truetanker

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Clan Hells Horses 666th Mech. Assualt Cluster
For everyones enjoyment:

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt5884052/

-giggles-

TT  :)
Khan, Clan Iron Dolphin
Azeroth Pocketverse
That is, if true tanker doesn't beat me to it. He makes truly evil units.Col.Hengist on 31 May 2013
TT, we know you are the master of nasty  O0 ~ Fletch on 22 June 2013
If I'm attacking you, conventional wisom says to bring 3x your force.  I want extra insurance, so I'll bring 4 for every 1 of what you have :D ~ Tai Dai Cultist on 21 April 2016
Me: Would you rather fight my Epithymía Thanátou from the Whispers of Blake?
Nav_Alpha: That THING... that is horrid
~ Nav_Alpha on 10 October 2016

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
Now Achoo is a Detective where a fake yellow fur?
"Men, fetch the Urbanmechs.  We have an interrogation to attend to." - jklantern
"No, it's a "Most Awesome Blues Brothers scene Reenactment EVER" waiting to happen." VotW Destrier - Weirdo  
"It's 200 LY to Sian, we got a full load of shells, a half a platoon of Grenadiers, it's exploding outside, and we're wearing flak jackets." VoTW Destrier - Misterpants

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Pimpin' Mopar Goodness since the Dawn of Time
*sigh* Samurai Jack predates your sabbatical from television, you doofus.

My bad for not keeping current on cartoons  :P

Wombat

• Captain
[Wombat's head pokes up out of Mopar's jacket and nods, effectively agreeing with him.]
"Remember gweilo, you suck when you are nervous." - James Hong

"Everyone has a plan until you get punched in the mouth." - Mike Tyson

"I reject your reality and substitute my own." - Adam Savage

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
Mopar......u may want to check your wallet...(immediately checks his own!)

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
*checks wallet*

Wow - that was close

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
*checks wallet*

Damn it! Curse you Samurai Wombat!
If you are waiting for me to go out of my mind you will have to wait. The exits are not clearly marked and the doors open the wrong way. Oh, and the doors are trapped!

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
Well, at least he didn't take your pants with him (this time...)

Wombat

• Captain
[Achoo's pants sigh in relief]
"Remember gweilo, you suck when you are nervous." - James Hong

"Everyone has a plan until you get punched in the mouth." - Mike Tyson

"I reject your reality and substitute my own." - Adam Savage

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
uhm……..that wasn't a sigh...…………..sort of an SBD...………….
If you are waiting for me to go out of my mind you will have to wait. The exits are not clearly marked and the doors open the wrong way. Oh, and the doors are trapped!

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
More a sigh of the times.
You realize, "denial is first sign of guilt."

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
Denial is a river in Egypt...……..I think. And it wasn't a sigh. It really was a SBD.

You

Have

Been

Warned

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
Well, that cleared everybody out for a while. Hopefully the thread had aired out...

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
Well, snappy come backs aren't always best i can do.  (moseys to the bar and get's a drink from what he hopes is booze and not a Wombat creation of random stuff.)

truetanker

• Lieutenant Colonel
I just saw something pink and fuzzy run around, is that Achoo in a bathroom?

TT
Khan, Clan Iron Dolphin
Azeroth Pocketverse
That is, if true tanker doesn't beat me to it. He makes truly evil units.Col.Hengist on 31 May 2013
If I'm attacking you, conventional wisom says to bring 3x your force.  I want extra insurance, so I'll bring 4 for every 1 of what you have :D ~ Tai Dai Cultist on 21 April 2016

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
I do think so. Ever since he evolved from Achoo, Pink Flaming Evil Sorcerer into a Poke'Mon, i get confused when i see him run around.

Once i hear Achoo yelp since those Poke'mon Go people come by thinking he's rare Poke'mon.
« Last Edit: 14 July 2019, 15:07:03 by Wrangler »

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
LOL! My avatar is being used against me again!   8)

BirdofPrey

• Major
Well if you think about it.
It was Achoo that undid the future that is Achoo.

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
That be true....so he's changed the future...hmm since i been coming into this dive, 3 times already?  So he's....i'm not sure what he is.  However, i think Clangacorp would do a killing on selling his likeness without the sticky copyright thing being a Pikachooo he was.  Then you have the rip-off stuff BirdofPreyInc would be putting out.

BirdofPrey

• Major
I prefer the term "Deep Inspiration"

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
Time travelling to change what type of life form you are is crazy too.  xp

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
Meh....It's fun!  ;D

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
Hmmm.......Achoo....how many times have you taken the Delorean out for a spin???

truetanker

• Lieutenant Colonel
Khan, Clan Iron Dolphin
Azeroth Pocketverse

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
https://nerdist.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/Bill-and-Ted-3-Face-the-Music-Announcement-1020x680.jpg
Ugh, here we go again, third times the charm?
TT
Teenangst at 50 isn't very charming.  Its embarrasing, specially for their daughters. Whom last i check they had sons. Which the time continuum got REALLY messed up.

...waitminute....achoo been changing the past for his fashion statement of species....ACHOO! Changed the future too many times!!!

Next thing you know it we'll have Clanners wearing 19th Century Victorian Derby hats and sporting monocles!

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
Teenangst at 50 isn't very charming.  Its embarrasing, specially for their daughters. Whom last i check they had sons. Which the time continuum got REALLY messed up.

...waitminute....achoo been changing the past for his fashion statement of species....ACHOO! Changed the future too many times!!!

Next thing you know it we'll have Clanners wearing 19th Century Victorian Derby hats and sporting monocles!

Will they still be doing their sisters?

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
Hmmm.......Achoo....how many times have you taken the Delorean out for a spin???

NOPE! If you spin you can't get fast enough! Straight line drag racing baby!

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
AH HA!! you did use that thing to mess up the past to change the future...

waitminute...why didn't you stop Wombat from being foe so long.

Oh wait, you got into a prank war with him and called a truce.
Since part of Achoona ended up like this.

Achoo / Wombat Prank War....Final Battle

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
That is no battle. That is a rainstorm. A nice lovely gloomy rainstorm just like they have at home.  8)