Author Topic: Master Unit List (MUL) Feedback Thread II - READ THE FIRST POST  (Read 310642 times)

nckestrel

• Scientia Bellator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
Re: Master Unit List (MUL) Feedback Thread II - READ THE FIRST POST
« Reply #990 on: 04 October 2019, 20:53:58 »
http://www.masterunitlist.info/Unit/Details/6998/foot-level-i-laser-x2

The armor on these guys seems off. (And by extention the other Comstar split platoons)  The Card is supposed to represent 18 men (Half a level 1).  In order to have 3 points of armor, they would need an armor divisor of 3.  So unless Comstar's infantry are either cyborgs or belters with heavy armor...

I'd be able to give better math, but I can't find a record sheet or TRO for them.  I would assume that comstar forces tend to have heavy armor for a armor divisor of 2.  (Based on the TRO 3085 entries.)

Having to check, I've heard both 36 and 28 for Comstar platoons.  So first I have to find the correct answer there.
Alpha Strike Introduction resources
Left of Center blog - Nashira Campaign for A Game of Armored Combat, TP 3039 Vega Supplemental Record Sheets

nckestrel

• Scientia Bellator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #991 on: 04 October 2019, 20:55:48 »
http://www.masterunitlist.info/Unit/Details/269/battle-cobra-btl-c-2of

The HT1/1/1 should be HT1/1/0.
Plasma Rifles don't produce heat past medium range.

http://www.masterunitlist.info/Unit/Card/1470?skill=4

Bomb Special ability should be BOMB2
Fighters bomb special is equal to it's size.
Thanks Thunder!
PS. When linking (very helpful, thanks again), please link to the unit page, not the card image.  That leaves me stuck in no man's land. I've still got to go find it myself so it kind of wastes the effort you did. :)
Left of Center blog - Nashira Campaign for A Game of Armored Combat, TP 3039 Vega Supplemental Record Sheets

Scotty

• Alpha Strike Guru by appointment to the FWLM
  • Catalyst Demo Team
  • Colonel
« Reply #992 on: 04 October 2019, 21:08:16 »
Having to check, I've heard both 36 and 28 for Comstar platoons.  So first I have to find the correct answer there.

For this one it should be fairly easy, at least; the notes on the unit entry and the unit's name say it's a split platoon, so the card should be for half of a 36-trooper platoon.

If it's a 28-trooper platoon then the (x2) and note should be removed.
Catalyst Demo Agent #679

Kansas City players, or people who are just passing through the area, come join us at the Geekery just off Shawnee Mission Parkway for BattleTech!  Current days are Tuesdays in the afternoon and evening.  I can't make every single week, but odds are pretty good that somebody will be there.

nckestrel

• Scientia Bellator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #993 on: 04 October 2019, 21:17:19 »
FM:ComStar says CS infantry are 28 trooper platoons. Therefore the entire card is wrong if it’s based on 36, unless I’m missing a source for 36 trooper CS infantry platoons.

Scotty

• Alpha Strike Guru by appointment to the FWLM
  • Catalyst Demo Team
  • Colonel
« Reply #994 on: 04 October 2019, 21:37:34 »
FM:ComStar says CS infantry are 28 trooper platoons. Therefore the entire card is wrong if it’s based on 36, unless I’m missing a source for 36 trooper CS infantry platoons.

Tech Manual is the source for 36 trooper CS platoons with 6 squads of 6 forming a Level I; they're mentioned repeatedly as an example of a platoon large enough to be split along with the Marians.
Catalyst Demo Agent #679

Kansas City players, or people who are just passing through the area, come join us at the Geekery just off Shawnee Mission Parkway for BattleTech!  Current days are Tuesdays in the afternoon and evening.  I can't make every single week, but odds are pretty good that somebody will be there.

Daryk

• Lieutenant General
  • The Double Deuce II/II-σ
« Reply #995 on: 05 October 2019, 06:38:41 »
Per TechManual, their Jump Platoons are 30 as well (the "-1 squad" model).

mordel

• Artificiosus Caupo
  • BattleTech Volunteer
  • Master Sergeant
    • Mordel.Net
Agrotera AGT-1A Alpha Strike Stats Discrepancy
« Reply #996 on: 14 October 2019, 18:00:55 »
I've finally finished my conversion script for calculating Alpha Strike stats, and I've reviewed the stats for a handful of designs against what was listed in the MUL. While many are correct, quite a few are wrong. I'm going to double-check my conversion to verify I think it's right, and will post my findings here to have the MUL updated (or my conversion corrected). I realize many may be wrong due to errata issued. Consider this fair warning! :)

Agrotera AGT-1A
Issue: The Long-Range Damage value is listed as 2, but it should be 1. The only weapon that does Long-Range damage is the ER PPC, and that has a damage value of 1. The only thing I can possibly think of is, the unit as an AES in the arm with the ER PPC. If that's considered, it may bump it's value to 2 as it does add a small amount of additional damage in game play. However, there's no mention of the AES having any impact on damage values. Below is the basic Long-Range damage value calculation. Note that this also changes the PV to 30.

Code: [Select]
============================================================================================================
Determine Long Range Damage Value
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  Heat Efficiency:               Unit is efficient                                                         
     4 (Base) + 20 (Heat Sinks) + 3 (Partial Wing)                                                =       27
     8 (Movement) + 15 (Weapons)                                                    (-)       23  =        4

Offensive Equipment:                                                                            =    0.000
     ER PPC                                                                         (+)    1.000  =    1.000

Heat-modified damage value:                                                                               
     Rounded up to the nearest tenth                                                              =      1.0
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Final Long Range Damage Value:                                                                             1

mordel

• Artificiosus Caupo
  • BattleTech Volunteer
  • Master Sergeant
    • Mordel.Net
Akuma AKU-2XK Alpha Strike Stats Discrepancy
« Reply #997 on: 14 October 2019, 18:11:39 »
Akuma AKU-2XK
Issue: The unit does not list ECM as a Special. It should since it is equipped with a Guardian ECM. Adding this also has the effect of increasing the PV to 54. I've included the PV calculation for reference.

=========================================================================================================================
Determine Point Value
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  Unit's Offensive Value:                                                                                               
     Attack Damage Factor        4 (Short) + 4 (Medium) + 4 (Medium) + 3 (Long)                                =   15.000
     Unit Size Factor            4 (Weight/Size Class) / 2                                       (+)    2.000  =   17.000
     Overheat Factor             1 (Base OV) + 1 (0.5 per OV > 1)                                (+)    2.000  =   19.000
     Special Ability Factor      [IF1] 1 (Ability Rating)                                        (+)    1.000  =   20.000
     Blanket Offensive Modifier  1 (Base)                                                        (*)    1.000  =   20.000

Defensive Interaction Rating:                                                                                         
     Armor Factor                9 (Armor) x 2.0 (Non-Vehicle Unit)                                            =   18.000
     Structure Factor            7 (Structure) x 1.0 (Other Unit)                                (+)    7.000  =   25.000
     Defense Factor              1 + {[1 (6" Move)] x 0.1}                                       (*)    1.100  =   27.500
     Final DIR                   Round to nearest half point                                                   =   27.500

Unit's Defensive Value:                                                                                               
     Movement Factor             0.75 (0.25 per 2")                                                            =    0.750
     Final DIR                   Defensive Interaction Rating                                    (+)   27.500  =   28.250

Unit's Final Point Value:                                                                                             
     Offensive Value                                                                                           =   20.000
     Defensive Value                                                                             (+)   28.250  =   48.250
     C3                          48.25 (Subtotal) * 0.05                                         (+)    2.500  =   50.750
     Force Bonus                 [ECM] Electronic Countermeasures                                (+)    2.000  =   52.750
     Force Bonus                 [MHQ1] Mobile Headquarters                                      (+)    1.000  =   53.750
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Final Point Value:                                                                                                     54

nckestrel

• Scientia Bellator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #998 on: 14 October 2019, 19:06:02 »
AES in the arm gives a -1 to hit with weapons in that arm.  That does bump up the damage.

EDIT: Does indeed look like ASC left that out when it tried to simplify things.  There is a general 1.05x multiplier for -1 to-hit effects.  Most are already included in specific weapons, targeting computers get 1.1 (for -1 to hit and the aimed shot ability).  AES would apply a 1.05x modifier to any weapons mounted in the arm with AES.
« Last Edit: 14 October 2019, 19:24:52 by nckestrel »

nckestrel

• Scientia Bellator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
Re: Akuma AKU-2XK Alpha Strike Stats Discrepancy
« Reply #999 on: 14 October 2019, 19:20:35 »
Akuma AKU-2XK
Issue: The unit does not list ECM as a Special. It should since it is equipped with a Guardian ECM. Adding this also has the effect of increasing the PV to 54. I've included the PV calculation for reference.

Yep, we missed the ECM.  Card updated.

mordel

• Artificiosus Caupo
  • BattleTech Volunteer
  • Master Sergeant
    • Mordel.Net
« Reply #1000 on: 14 October 2019, 20:43:11 »
AES in the arm gives a -1 to hit with weapons in that arm.  That does bump up the damage.

EDIT: Does indeed look like ASC left that out when it tried to simplify things.  There is a general 1.05x multiplier for -1 to-hit effects.  Most are already included in specific weapons, targeting computers get 1.1 (for -1 to hit and the aimed shot ability).  AES would apply a 1.05x modifier to any weapons mounted in the arm with AES.

That makes sense. I've tweaked my script to modify the damage for a weapon in an arm with AES by 1.05, and as expected, everything looks correct now. That'll likely clear-up a few of the mismatches I saw. Onto the next one...

Albatross ALB-5W (Dantalion)
Issue: The OV value is listed as 3 while in actuality it is 2. Not really sure where the 3 would be coming from as the unmodified medium range damage is 5, heat-modified is 3, and the card lists the 3 damage correctly. In addition, this unit is likewise missing ECM as it is equipped with a Guardian ECM. Both of these will have a minor impact on PV. I've included my calculations for both the Medium-Range Damage (including OV) and PV for reference.

=========================================================================================================================
Determine Medium Range Damage Value
  Heat Efficiency:               Unit is inefficient                                                                     
     4 (Base) + 26 (Heat Sinks)                                                                                =       30
     2 (Movement) + 49 (Weapons) + 7 (Anti-Missile)                                              (-)       58  =      -28

Offensive Equipment:                                                                                         =    0.000
     ER Small Laser                                                                              (+)    0.300  =    0.300
     ER Medium Laser                                                                             (+)    0.500  =    0.800
     ER Medium Laser                                                                             (+)    0.500  =    1.300
     Medium Pulse Laser                                                                          (+)    0.660  =    1.960
     Medium Pulse Laser                                                                          (+)    0.660  =    2.620
     ER PPC w/ Capacitor                                                                         (+)    0.750  =    3.370
     Large VSP Laser                                                                             (+)    0.863  =    4.233

Heat-modified damage value:                                                                                           
     Damage subtotal multipled by the total heat dissipation                                     (*)       26  =  110.058
     Divided by the maximum heat output - 4                                                      (/)       54  =    2.038
     Rounded up to the nearest tenth                                                                           =      2.1
     Unit receives Overheat (OV) value of 2                                                                             
Final Medium Range Damage Value:                                                                                        3

Determine Point Value
  Unit's Offensive Value:                                                                                               
     Attack Damage Factor        3 (Short) + 3 (Medium) + 3 (Medium) + 1 (Long)                                =   10.000
     Unit Size Factor            4 (Weight/Size Class) / 2                                       (+)    2.000  =   12.000
     Overheat Factor             1 (Base OV) + 0.5 (0.5 per OV > 1)                              (+)    1.500  =   13.500
     Special Ability Factor      [TSM] Triple-Strength Myomer                                    (+)    1.000  =   14.500
     Blanket Offensive Modifier  1 (Base)                                                        (*)    1.000  =   14.500

Armor Factor                10 (Armor) x 2.0 (Non-Vehicle Unit)                                           =   20.000
     Structure Factor            5 (Structure) x 1.0 (Other Unit)                                (+)    5.000  =   25.000
     Defense Factor              1 + {[1 (8" Move)] x 0.1}                                       (*)    1.100  =   27.500
     Final DIR                   Round to nearest half point                                                   =   27.500

Unit's Defensive Value:                                                                                               
     Movement Factor             1 (0.25 per 2")                                                               =    1.000
     Special Ability Factor      [AMS] Anti-Missile System                                       (+)    1.000  =    2.000
     Final DIR                   Defensive Interaction Rating                                    (+)   27.500  =   29.500

Offensive Value                                                                                           =   14.500
     Defensive Value                                                                             (+)   29.500  =   44.000
     Force Bonus                 [ECM] Electronic Countermeasures                                (+)    2.000  =   46.000
Final Point Value:                                                                                                     46

nckestrel

• Scientia Bellator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #1001 on: 15 October 2019, 08:23:32 »
albratross Dantalion updated.  Thanks.

mordel

• Artificiosus Caupo
  • BattleTech Volunteer
  • Master Sergeant
    • Mordel.Net
« Reply #1002 on: 15 October 2019, 14:06:21 »
Annihilator ANH-1X
Issue: The FLK value in MUL is listed as FLK3/3/3, but it should be FLK2/2/3. I don't have the calculation breakdown, but I think it's due to heat errata. FLK damage at short and medium is 0.630 x 4 LB 10-X ACs, which equals 2.52. Heat modified it becomes 2.52 * 20 / 23 which equals 2.191 (or rounded up to 2.2). This is then rounded normally to the nearest whole number, so becomes 2. PV is unchanged.

mordel

• Artificiosus Caupo
  • BattleTech Volunteer
  • Master Sergeant
    • Mordel.Net
« Reply #1003 on: 15 October 2019, 14:22:21 »
Antlion LK-3D
Issue: Structure is listed as 4, but it should be 2 per the 'Mech structure conversion table (ASC, p.98) as the unit is 45 tons with an Inner Sphere XL. This has a downstream impact on the PV as it should be 31 (calculation included below). Also, the specials list RSD whereas it should be RSD1 (many other designs properly list it as RSD1); the specials where you don't list the number specifically call it out not to do so in the conversion rules (e.g., "If a unit carries only one C3 Boosted Slave, it receives the C3BSS special, with no number.").

============================================================================================================
Determine Point Value
  Unit's Offensive Value:                                                                                   
     Attack Damage Factor        1 (Short) + 2 (Medium) + 2 (Medium) + 2 (Long)                   =    7.000
     Unit Size Factor            2 (Weight/Size Class) / 2                          (+)    1.000  =    8.000
     Overheat Factor             0 (Overheat)                                       (+)    0.000  =    8.000
     Special Ability Factor      [IF1] 1 (Ability Rating)                           (+)    1.000  =    9.000
     Blanket Offensive Modifier  1 (Base)                                           (*)    1.000  =    9.000

Armor Factor                5 (Armor) x 2.0 (Non-Vehicle Unit)                               =   10.000
     Structure Factor            2 (Structure) x 1.0 (Other Unit)                   (+)    2.000  =   12.000
     Defense Factor              1 + {[2 (10" Move)] x 0.1}                         (*)    1.200  =   14.400
     Final DIR                   Round to nearest half point                                      =   14.500

Unit's Defensive Value:                                                                                   
     Movement Factor             1.25 (0.25 per 2")                                               =    1.250
     Final DIR                   Defensive Interaction Rating                       (+)   14.500  =   15.750

Offensive Value                                                                              =    9.000
     Defensive Value                                                                (+)   15.750  =   24.750
     Agile                       2 (TMM) - 1 * 2 (Medium)                           (+)    2.000  =   26.750
     Force Bonus                 [BH] Bloodhound Active Probe                       (+)    2.000  =   28.750
     Force Bonus                 [RCN] Recon                                        (+)    2.000  =   30.750
Final Point Value:                                                                                        31

Xotl

• Dominus Erratorum
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • Professor of Errata
« Reply #1004 on: 15 October 2019, 14:53:13 »
The Antlion has reinforced structure, which doubles its Structure value.  RSD value corrected though; thanks.
« Last Edit: 15 October 2019, 14:56:38 by Xotl »
3028-3057 Random Assignment Tables -
Also contains faction deployment & rarity info.

http://bg.battletech.com/forums/index.php?topic=1219.0

mordel

• Artificiosus Caupo
  • BattleTech Volunteer
  • Master Sergeant
    • Mordel.Net
« Reply #1005 on: 15 October 2019, 16:35:39 »
The Antlion has reinforced structure, which doubles its Structure value.  RSD value corrected though; thanks.

It's as if I intentionally ignored that entire section labeled Special Structure Types!  I've accounted for that now, and all is good with the Antlion. Thank you...

AwesomeJLee

• Recruit
« Reply #1006 on: 16 October 2019, 03:36:01 »
The Wyvern 5N (http://www.masterunitlist.info/Unit/Details/3597/wyvern-wve-5n) should, according to the Tukayyid book, be available to Comstar during the renaissance era (presumably all the way back to comstar's formation).

The Wyvern 9N (http://www.masterunitlist.info/Unit/Details/3600/wyvern-wve-9n) should, again, according to the Tukayyid book, be available to Comstar during the Clan Invasion era, and presumably after.

Both units are listed as available in the Comstar force selection chart on, I think, page 21 of the Tukayyid book.

mordel

• Artificiosus Caupo
  • BattleTech Volunteer
  • Master Sergeant
    • Mordel.Net
« Reply #1007 on: 16 October 2019, 15:14:12 »
Anvil ANV-3M
Issue: Unit lists the movement as 10"/8"j. However, the unit is equipped with 3 standard jump jets and no other equipment which impacts jump movement, so should only receive a 6" jump. So final movement would be listed as 10"/6"j. All other stats are fine as is as the change in jump does not impact anything.

Convert Movement and Movement Modes
  Ground Movement:               5 (Walk)                                                         =      10"
     Ground Target Movement Modifier at 10" is 2                                                           

Jumping Movement:              3 (Jump)                                                         =      6"j
     Jumping Target Movement Modifier at 6" is 1                                                           
Final Movement and Movement Modes:                                                                   10"/6"j

mordel

• Artificiosus Caupo
  • BattleTech Volunteer
  • Master Sergeant
    • Mordel.Net
« Reply #1008 on: 16 October 2019, 15:20:31 »
Anvil ANV-3M
Issue: Unit lists the movement as 10"/8"j. However, the unit is equipped with 3 standard jump jets and no other equipment which impacts jump movement, so should only receive a 6" jump. So final movement would be listed as 10"/6"j. All other stats are fine as is as the change in jump does not impact anything.

Looking through all the Anvil's, the Anvil ANV-5Q and Anvil ANV-6M also have a movement incorrectly listed at 10"/8"j when it should be 10"/6"j because both also only have 3 jump jets.

Maelwys

• Major
« Reply #1009 on: 18 October 2019, 10:16:54 »
I take it the name changes from the Record Sheets in the MUL are deliberate choices and should be considered "Correct" ?

In this case, I'm talking about the

http://masterunitlist.info/Unit/Details/4793/patron-i-loadermech

This used to be the PTN Patron LoaderMech

and

http://masterunitlist.info/Unit/Details/4792/patron-standard-loadermech

This one used to be the PTN-1 Patron LoaderMech

What's strange about the change is that the later variants keep the PTN tag.

mordel

• Artificiosus Caupo
  • BattleTech Volunteer
  • Master Sergeant
    • Mordel.Net
« Reply #1010 on: 18 October 2019, 10:44:36 »
Aquagladius AQS-3
Issue: I believe there's are several things wrong on this unit...

First, the short-range damage is listed as 0*, but the unit contains no weapons that deliver damage as it only has a Flail and a Taser, both of which add to special abilities. So I believe the short-range damage should be 0.

Second, the unit is listed as having the ENE special, but both the Taser and the ammo explodes for 6 points of damage in TacOps. I know there was some errata needed around what's considered explosive or not, so this is likely one of those things.

Third, the MTAS special ability should have a # after it to indicate the quantity carried, as per the MTAS# wording (ASC p.132).

Fourth, the PV is incorrectly calculated as 19 when it should be 20. I've included my PV calculation below.

Determine Point Value
  Unit's Offensive Value:                                                                                   
     Attack Damage Factor        0 (Short) + 0 (Medium) + 0 (Medium) + 0 (Long)                   =    0.000
     Unit Size Factor            2 (Weight/Size Class) / 2                          (+)    1.000  =    1.000
     Overheat Factor             0 (Overheat)                                       (+)    0.000  =    1.000
     Special Ability Factor      [MEL] Melee Weapon                                 (+)    0.500  =    1.500
     Special Ability Factor      [MTAS1] 1 (Ability Rating)                         (+)    1.000  =    2.500
     Blanket Offensive Modifier  1 (Base)                                           (*)    1.000  =    2.500

Armor Factor                5 (Armor) x 2.0 (Non-Vehicle Unit)                               =   10.000
     Structure Factor            3 (Structure) x 1.0 (Other Unit)                   (+)    3.000  =   13.000
     Defense Factor              1 + {[2 (12" Move)] x 0.1}                         (*)    1.200  =   15.600
     Final DIR                   Round to nearest half point                                      =   15.500

Unit's Defensive Value:                                                                                   
     Movement Factor             1.5 (0.25 per 2")                                                =    1.500
     Final DIR                   Defensive Interaction Rating                       (+)   15.500  =   17.000

Offensive Value                                                                              =    2.500
     Defensive Value                                                                (+)   17.000  =   19.500
Final Point Value:                                                                                        20

nckestrel

• Scientia Bellator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #1011 on: 18 October 2019, 12:40:06 »
Taser does 1 damage (in BT), so it's 0.1 in AS conversion.
Yeah, I think the explosive is part of the awaiting errata.  It should eventually be not ENE.
MTAS, yep.
and that MTAS missing the number was the reason the PV was off.  You are correct with 20.

nckestrel

• Scientia Bellator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #1012 on: 18 October 2019, 12:42:20 »
anvils' jump fixed.

nckestrel

• Scientia Bellator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #1013 on: 18 October 2019, 12:46:14 »
The Wyvern 5N (http://www.masterunitlist.info/Unit/Details/3597/wyvern-wve-5n) should, according to the Tukayyid book, be available to Comstar during the renaissance era (presumably all the way back to comstar's formation).

The Wyvern 9N (http://www.masterunitlist.info/Unit/Details/3600/wyvern-wve-9n) should, again, according to the Tukayyid book, be available to Comstar during the Clan Invasion era, and presumably after.

Both units are listed as available in the Comstar force selection chart on, I think, page 21 of the Tukayyid book.

Comstar upgraded all of its Wyverns to the 9N prior to Tukayyid.  TR3050U p196. "Prior to the battle of Tukayyid, ComStar upgraded its Wyverns to the WVE-9N variant."
The 9N does have Comstar availability listed.

EDIT: WVE-5N added to Comstar for Clan Invasion era.   
« Last Edit: 24 October 2019, 10:26:44 by nckestrel »

nckestrel

• Scientia Bellator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #1014 on: 18 October 2019, 13:57:29 »
ComStar Foot Level Is have been updated to 2 Armor (and losing 1 PV for the lowered armor).

nckestrel

• Scientia Bellator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #1015 on: 18 October 2019, 14:00:33 »
Annihilator ANH-1X
Issue: The FLK value in MUL is listed as FLK3/3/3, but it should be FLK2/2/3. I don't have the calculation breakdown, but I think it's due to heat errata. FLK damage at short and medium is 0.630 x 4 LB 10-X ACs, which equals 2.52. Heat modified it becomes 2.52 * 20 / 23 which equals 2.191 (or rounded up to 2.2). This is then rounded normally to the nearest whole number, so becomes 2. PV is unchanged.

Yep, should be 2/2/3. Corrected.

nckestrel

• Scientia Bellator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #1016 on: 18 October 2019, 14:02:18 »
A couple more...

Ostscout IIC (Standard)
There doesn't seem to be an Alpha Strike card at all for this unit.

None of the Boondoggles get AS cards.  There's no boondoggle rule in AS, so they can't be used in AS. 

nckestrel

• Scientia Bellator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #1017 on: 18 October 2019, 14:05:50 »
Mad Cat Mk IV (Savage Wolf) C
Long-range damage should be 3 (currently listed as 4).

Yep, long range 3, and added OVL. PV dropped 1.  Congrats, you can do 6 at long range now (and only _almost_ shutdown).

Dark Crow 3 and Warhammer IIC 12 also adjusted for XXL engines.
Thanks.
« Last Edit: 18 October 2019, 14:09:49 by nckestrel »

mordel

• Artificiosus Caupo
  • BattleTech Volunteer
  • Master Sergeant
    • Mordel.Net
« Reply #1018 on: 18 October 2019, 16:13:22 »
Taser does 1 damage (in BT), so it's 0.1 in AS conversion.

Thanks for all the updates and confirmations! Two final questions (I hope) on the Taser.

1) It's currently not listed in the 'ALPHA STRIKE WEAPON CONVERSION TABLE', so am assuming Errata would need to add the 0.1 at short range?
2) The part that makes it confusing (and why I initially thought it was intentionally left out for damage purposes) is that ASCE p.90 states "All Taser attacks are resolved separately,..." This led me to believe that the ability itself was what the taser granted, and thus why no damage was allocated for it. Does it get the Taser damage AND the special attack?

Maelwys

• Major
« Reply #1019 on: 18 October 2019, 17:10:08 »
So...

http://masterunitlist.info/Unit/Details/7152/harvester-ant-kic-3m-agromech-mod

is exactly the same as

http://masterunitlist.info/Unit/Details/1396/harvester-ant-kic-3-agromech-mg

and

http://masterunitlist.info/Unit/Details/7153/harvester-ant-kic-3m-b-agromech-mod

is exacly the same as

http://masterunitlist.info/Unit/Details/1395/harvester-ant-kic-3-agromech-lrm

The most recent is the "MOD" variants from TRVA compared to KLONDIKE. Though the KLONDIKE ones might have more data on the availability (extra extinction stages). Should these continue to be considered separate units as one is Pirates in the IS and technically the other is pirates in the Clan Homeworlds, or should they be combined? If so, what's the correct nomenclature?