Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
MegaMek Games / Re: Coming Soon to MegaMek
« Last post by BATTLEMASTER on Today at 07:23:44 »
I feel like MekHQ can work itself into an interstellar strategy and combat game like the MekWars servers, but with a ton more detail like sending soldiers to school and maintenance checks.
Aerospace Combat / Coventional Fighter with Fusion - Why Fuel?
« Last post by V13w3r on Today at 06:55:04 »
Hello
I have just arrive to the Inner Sphere and as i was looking to the conventional fighters with Fusion engines at my militia base i realize that they need Fuel... Why?
We have very powerful electric engines and compressors as well as high bypass or even Scramjets. We fly in a compressible fluid and got a electric & heat generator aboard this machines why do they need fuel if not for Postcombustor for the extra push or to climb to the limit and see the space

PS: i suppose it's do the game mechanics but if I'm wrong please tell me (Do LAM needs fuel once in atmo?)
Tell that to my rash that I'm trying hard NOT to itch whenever someone talks about the Kickstarter shipping...

GAH!!!!   There it goes again!

I feel it too.   
MechWarrior Hall / Re: Word Association 36: SAY WHAT AGAIN!!!
« Last post by Wrangler on Today at 06:34:13 »
Fib
Alternatively, take an SHD-2H, swap the autocannon for a PPC, and use the spare mass to upgrade the SRMs to an SRM-4 and add a second medium laser.  Or, even more simple, the PPC swap and 2 heat sinks.  Either can potentially force a PSR, and the latter is even a WYSIWYG swap, and very in keeping with he original Shadow Hawk.
Nitro Rallycross Calgary FULL Broadcast - Finals
The dark element - Songs the night sings
MechWarrior Hall / Re: Word Association 36: SAY WHAT AGAIN!!!
« Last post by NightSarge on Today at 06:01:40 »
lies
Fan Fiction / Re: The Kapteyn Universe
« Last post by Blacknova on Today at 05:52:23 »
Writing in finished on Supplemental II, now for editing and off to layout after that.

In the meantime, I will be providing a sneak peak for one faction as voted on by the fans on Discord.

That should be up in the next couple of days.

The Clan Field Manuals are coming together, one of the biggest tasks being aligning the time line of 20 Clans and keeping it all straight and without contradiction.

Also, the first three chapters of the first book have had their full write up, and they are monsters, coming in at about 18,000 words together. But they do the task of showing the formation of the KU Clans and some of the threads that will come into play throughout the story.
Fan Articles / Re: Mech of the Week: Deimos
« Last post by BATTLEMASTER on Today at 05:48:26 »
It should be noted that if the Foxes have access to it, then everyone has access to it…for the right price.

That's true!   The Deimos is like a cheaper, slightly faster Dire Wolf alternative.

That depends on how you see Battletechnolgy, because many of those units are in BT now.

Battletechnology was also an official publication and was canon at one point.  The Deimos came from a source that was neither of those things, hence my curiosity.

Mektek had several original designs, yet this was the only one canonized - at least so far!
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Register