Author Topic: Alpha Strike Academy - Athoria Games Mesa, AZ 11/12/23 @ 1pm  (Read 808 times)

Joel47

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Lieutenant
  • I paid for my Atlas by selling action figures.
I'll be running demos of Alpha Strike with everything provided. Want to learn how AS works? Show up and play a game with me.

Already know how to play AS? There will be open gaming space. Bring a 400 PV list using the following rules:
- At least fifty percent (50%) of a Force Registry PV must be spent on ‘Mech Units.
- Each Force Registry must have at least eight Units and can have no more than fifteen Units.
- Units must be selected from the same Faction (and the associated general (IS or Clan) lists) and Era list on the Master Unit List
- Units should be assigned to a formation (116 - 121 AS:CE), but no formation bonuses will be used.
- Each Force Registry may use a maximum of three (3) of any Unit Chassis, including variants.
- Unit Skill ratings are limited to the following restrictions:
    - A Force Registry may have up to one (1) Unit at Skill 1.
    - A Force Registry may have up to two (2) Units at Skill 2.
    - A Force Registry may not have any Units at Skill 0 ,6 or 7.
- I will bring a few forces fitting these rules to lend out.

Hellraiser

• Colonel
  • Cry Havoc and Unleash the Gods of Fiat.
Re: Alpha Strike Academy - Athoria Games Mesa, AZ 11/12/23 @ 1pm
« Reply #1 on: 18 October 2023, 12:40:38 »
https://www.athoriagamesmesa.com/
6134 E Main St.  C-103
Mesa AZ 85205
3041: General Lance Hawkins: The Equalizers
3053: Star Colonel Rexor Kerensky: The Silver Wolves

"I don't shoot Urbanmechs, I walk up, stomp on their foot, wait for the head to pop open & drop in a hand grenade (or Elemental)" - Joel47
Against mechs, infantry have two options: Run screaming from Godzilla, or giggle under your breath as the arrogant fools blunder into your trap. - Weirdo

Hellraiser

• Colonel
« Reply #2 on: 09 November 2023, 13:48:33 »
Sooo, I've never heard the term "Force Registry" before.

Am I missing something obvious?

Is there somewhere I should go for rules or something?

"I don't shoot Urbanmechs, I walk up, stomp on their foot, wait for the head to pop open & drop in a hand grenade (or Elemental)" - Joel47
Against mechs, infantry have two options: Run screaming from Godzilla, or giggle under your breath as the arrogant fools blunder into your trap. - Weirdo

Joel47

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Lieutenant
  • I paid for my Atlas by selling action figures.
« Reply #3 on: 09 November 2023, 14:21:25 »
Force Registry = Force List.
Some of the verbiage was lifted from the Demo Team's AS tournament format, and that's the term used there.

Hellraiser

• Colonel
« Reply #4 on: 09 November 2023, 16:19:15 »
LOL, gotcha, I thought maybe there were some rules or some software on the MUL or something I should be seeing.

Register