Author Topic: Clan Grand Melee "Bring your own Omni" - 02/03/24 @ 3:00pm in Lansing, Michigan  (Read 388 times)

IronSphinx

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Lieutenant
  • Robots!!!
    • PlayBattletech
Greetings,

The 2024 Battletech season in Lansing, Michigan begins on Saturday, February 3rd with the 'Clan Grand Melee: "Bring-your-own Omni"'.

I'll have a set of vintage Clan OmniMechs with me, however, if there's an Omnimech you'd like to play, feel free to bring it (see rules below). And if you need me to print you a record sheet for the game, please let me know.

The Rules for if you'd like to bring your own OmniMech:

1. Clan OmniMechs only.

2. Medium, Heavy, or Assault OmniMechs only.

3. 'Mech must produced between the years of 2854 and 3075.

4. No custom designs.

5. Adjusted BV2 must be no higher than 3800.

6. No piloting or gunnery scores of "0", and

7. Piloting and gunnery scores must be within two levels of each other.

For example:
    Piloting: 4  Gunnery: 3, or
    Piloting: 3  Gunnery: 1, or
    Piloting: 2  Gunnery: 4,
but not
    Piloting: 4  Gunnery: 1, or
    Piloting: 3  Gunnery: 0.

We will be following basic Zellbrigen rules, which you can read on Sarna.net under the first section titled "Rules": https://www.sarna.net/wiki/Zellbrigen#Rules

Other than that, pick the Omni from the TROs you want to play and bring it with you. If you have any questions, please feel free to let me know.

Game setup is at 2:30 p.m. and we start rolling dice at 3 p.m. I'll have the nice neoprene Grand Melee maps, clipboards, marker dice, and minis with me. Just bring your favorite dice, your lucky pencil, and a record sheet and mini if you'd like to bring your own OmniMech. NOTE: if you don't have the exact mini, that's okay, you can bring a proxy or let me know and I might have one in my collection I can bring.

Summit Comics and Games is located at 216 Washington Square B, Lansing, MI 48933. Parking on the street is free on Saturdays.

Looking forward to seeing you there,
Charles "IronSphinx" Wilson (CDT #66)
=======================
Want to find a Battletech game in Michigan?
Go to www.playbattletech.org.