Author Topic: 2012 Chicago Conventions (with Battletech)  (Read 2276 times)

GreyWolfActual

• CDT Global Events Developer
  • Catalyst Demo Team
  • Lieutenant
2012 Chicago Conventions (with Battletech)
« on: 10 February 2012, 16:49:34 »
Here's the 2012 list of Chicago area conventions that OrangeWoman and I are attending.  Due to several conventions moving to the same weekend, we've had a bunch of changes to the schedule.  I'll post more information for each convention as each con gets closer, or you can just follow the links provided to the convention websites.  I'll also update this list as tentative conventions are nailed down.

In terms of other aspects of Battletech, Iron Wind Metals is scheduled to be at Little Wars
 with the complete Battletech line.  If you're looking for archived minis, that will be a good place to find them.  However, there will not be Battletech events there as that is the weekend of ACEN.  AFAIK, Virtual World is still scheduled to come out to ACEN so you can look forward to the Pods there.

Of course we hope to see you all at Adepticon where we have a mega list of events all lined up.  You can find the threads for it here and here.  We've got plenty of Battletech and Leviathans there so if you can't make it to Capricon this weekend, we look forward to seeing you at Adepticon in April, or perhaps GaryCon in March.

Con
Capricon
Adepticon
ACEN
Cyphan*
WorldCon
Concepticon*
RockCon*
WindyCon*
When
10-12 February
19-22 April
27-29 April
27-29 July
30 August-3 September
21-23 September
19-21 October
9-11 November
Where
Westin Chicago North Shore
Westin Lombard
Hyatt Regency Rosemont/Rosemont Convention Center
Hyatt Regency Rosemont
Hyatt Regency Chicago
College of DuPage
Wedgebury Indoor Sports Center (Rockford)
Westin Lombard
*Tentative
« Last Edit: 07 March 2012, 12:21:51 by GreyWolfActual »
"My name is Saul Tigh. I'm an officer in the Colonial Fleet. Whatever else I am, whatever else it means, that's the man I want to be. And if I die today, that's the man I'll be."
-Saul Tigh

Register