Author Topic: The Diamond Shark tank and Sea Fox preserve: Cause somebody has to start it...  (Read 237921 times)

Moonsword

• Acutus Gladius
  • Global Moderator
  • Colonel
  • You interrupted me reading TROs for this?
Chainelaine isle huh?Is this where they will set up shop?or will they stay mobile(becides their couple IS holdings)

A little from Column A, a little from Column B.

Hellraiser

• Colonel
  • Cry Havoc and Unleash the Gods of Fiat.
Is there a final # on the outcome of the D-Sharks fleet post Jihad/Reaving yet ?

I'm wondering how many warships they managed to keep.

3041: General Lance Hawkins: The Equalizers
3053: Star Colonel Rexor Kerensky: The Silver Wolves

"I don't shoot Urbanmechs, I walk up, stomp on their foot, wait for the head to pop open & drop in a hand grenade (or Elemental)" - Joel47
Against mechs, infantry have two options: Run screaming from Godzilla, or giggle under your breath as the arrogant fools blunder into your trap. - Weirdo

Jaim Magnus

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Assisting you and your enemies equally.
I imagine you'll find out in FM: 3085
BattleCorps - Righteous Fury, Sorrow of Eden, Lady of Steel, I Was Lost, Forsaken : Legacy - The Forgotten Places : Shrapnel - Scavenger's Blood : ELH Chronicles - View from the Ground : Shrapnel - It Ends in Fire, Picking the Bones

Daishi411

• Captain
i have a question about DA foxes. in rending the character sena rodriguez says she's from alpha khanate, one known for being different. alpha khanate IIRC was not one of khanate's listed. has this ever been figured out?
"Warriors, not war machines, are the backbone of the Hell's Horses. While others worship the BattleMech as the ultimate weapon, the men and women of this Clan see even this awesome piece of technology as the tool it is. We have held to this philosophy since the days of our first Khan, who knew that the value of the common soldier far outstripped the brute force of the BattleMech. It is one reason our Clan possesses fewer mechs than most, and has led many to underestimate our fierceness and courage. Our survival against all challengers when others have fallen proves the folly of such arrogance, and testifies to the wisdom of our founders."
- saKhan Tanya Delaurel
Star Captain Logan Cobb-666th Assault War Cluster, Star Commander Octavian-The Thunder Heart Cluster

ShadowRaven

• Lieutenant Colonel
could be they are so different they left themselves off the list on purpose?
We are Clan Snow Raven. Masters of the void, and reapers of your souls

befriend (v.): to use mecha-class beam weaponry to inflict grievous bodily harm on a target in the process of proving the validity of your belief system.
— From a post on rpg.net

roosterboy

• Site Maintenance
  • Major
  • J'accuse!
It's probably nothing more than the khanates are officially named Alpha, Beta, etc. but the other names are what they're usually known by.

ShadowRaven

• Lieutenant Colonel
well. If you want to go with a reasonable logical explanation.

befriend (v.): to use mecha-class beam weaponry to inflict grievous bodily harm on a target in the process of proving the validity of your belief system.
— From a post on rpg.net

jklantern

• LAM of Shame
  • Major
  • Designated Snack Officer of the Diamond Khanate
Actually, every Khanate refers to themselves as the Alpha Khanate.  This is a policy enacted by management to keep company morale high:  if ever Khanate thinks they're the best, they're going to go out there and keep doing business.  Admittedly, it has not been as popular as Thong Thursday.
I'm not sure how long you've been around on the forums, though you have a thousand posts. Never take anything JKlantern says seriously unless it's about food.

ShadowRaven

• Lieutenant Colonel
Ah trust the diamond foxes to end up making 'Casual Friday' seem like a black tie affair.

— From a post on rpg.net

jklantern

• LAM of Shame
  • Major
Ah trust the diamond foxes to end up making 'Casual Friday' seem like a black tie affair.

Thongs are cheaper than pants.
I'm not sure how long you've been around on the forums, though you have a thousand posts. Never take anything JKlantern says seriously unless it's about food.

Pa Weasley

• Freelance Writer
  • Major
  • I am not this cute
Yes, but do you really want to see the gas bill to head an entire warship with everyone in just thongs?

ShadowRaven

• Lieutenant Colonel
I just thought they shut down the heat sinks and went for a 80's rock concert style laser light show.

— From a post on rpg.net

jklantern

• LAM of Shame
  • Major
I just thought they shut down the heat sinks and went for a 80's rock concert style laser light show.

I know a guy who knows a guy who can get Necrosia cheap for the light show.

ShadowRaven

• Lieutenant Colonel
nah. last time I did that stuff, when I came to my senses, I found myself rummaging through some dumpster looking for relics

— From a post on rpg.net

jklantern

• LAM of Shame
  • Major
nah. last time I did that stuff, when I came to my senses, I found myself rummaging through some dumpster looking for relics

Hey, one man's trash is another man's treasure that you can sell at a ridiculous mark-up!

Pa Weasley

• Freelance Writer
  • Major
  • I am not this cute
Or you end up with a dropship with each deck filled to the ceiling with "awesome deals waiting for the right customer."

jklantern

• LAM of Shame
  • Major
Or you end up with a dropship with each deck filled to the ceiling with "awesome deals waiting for the right customer."

In that case, the Nova Cats need all the stuff they can get.

I just made myself sad.

ShadowRaven

• Lieutenant Colonel

— From a post on rpg.net

Neufeld

• Captain
  • Raven, Lyran, Horse, Capellan, Canopian, Bear
Here is my reaction on the Diamond Shark parts of FM:3085.

Good job with rebuilding. (or was those galaxies just somewhere in the deep periphery?) I am especially glad to see a Spina Galaxy back on the roster, even if I would have preferred the Rho over Lambda (and Zeta over Sigma).

It is also worth noting that the Gamma has changed the gemstone of its Skate from Emerald to Jasper.

"Real men and women do not need Terra"
-- Grendel Roberts
"
We will be used to subdue the Capellan Confederation. We will be used to bring the Free Worlds League to heel. We will be used to
hunt bandits and support corrupt rulers and to reinforce the evils of the Inner Sphere that drove our ancestors from it so long ago."
-- Elias Crichell

ShadowRaven

• Lieutenant Colonel
I really am hopeful for good things to come for the Diamond Foxes.

— From a post on rpg.net

jklantern

• LAM of Shame
  • Major
I really am hopeful for good things to come for the Diamond Foxes.

ShadowRaven gets a discount at the store.

ShadowRaven

• Lieutenant Colonel
great. does this mean I get the Ha Otoko  at employee price?

— From a post on rpg.net

Pa Weasley

• Freelance Writer
  • Major
  • I am not this cute
Buy three actuators and get the fourth free!

ShadowRaven

• Lieutenant Colonel
Now at the Diamond Fox traveling emporium Buy four elementals, and get the fifth one free.*

* weapons and ammunition sold seperatley, taxes not included. deal not valid in some Successor States

— From a post on rpg.net

jklantern

• LAM of Shame
  • Major
I'm giving you a fifth Elemental free, and that's Cutting Me Own Throat right there!  ;D

jimdigris

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Lieutenant Colonel
I wonder how many understand the reference. :))

jklantern

• LAM of Shame
  • Major
I wonder how many understand the reference. :))

I'm now kinda wishing my username was CMOTSharkfox.

ExtremeBloodAspUser

• Master Sergeant
  • "The tapeworm in my wrist tells me to burn things"
I support anyone who sells me the good stuff. ;)
Indeed I love me my Mad Cat mk.II's and Mad Cat III's.... ;D ;D ;D
"I crush little childrens dreams everyday...Ralph your not a kangaroo...Ralph your also not a trophy....."

rebs

• Colonel
  • Et tu, Brute?
I'm stealing the SeaFox avatar for now.    O0

As far as important things the SeaFoxes have done (someone had asked earlier in the thread), well, they were the clan that developed the modern Iron Womb, so their role in Clan history is pretty huge for that alone.

Hope they have an interesting role in the future.  As information vendors as well as merchants of finer war machines/accessories, they fill a role as well as perpetuate it when the situation demands it.   
Playing Guitar On My YouTube Channel:
Current cover tune: "The Wind Cries Mary" (by Jimi Hendrix)
https://youtu.be/m6a8wZiCsjM?si=0w7tVOgk7yylNv6a

"Thou shalt not create a machine in the image of the human mind." ~ The Orange Catholic Bible, Dune, Frank Herbert

Bergie

• Warrant Officer
Returns from the Dead to be a Taurian and Shark/Fox Fanboy