Author Topic: What book do I find the current Aerospace Rules in?  (Read 921 times)

FastConcentrate8

• Master Sergeant
Hey guys, for both my current AU writing project and a future game of A Time of War I plan to run with friends, I feel that having a better understanding of how Aerospace Combat works.

My question is what books have rules for it in them and where can I find record sheets and/or TROs for ASFs, DropShips, and WarShips of the Star League/Succession Wars era? All of the recent TRO books and Record Sheet Books only advertise BattleMechs.

pokefan548

• Captain
  • The Barracuda knows where it is, hence the -2 mod.
    • Poke's Aerospace Academy (Discord Server)
Re: What book do I find the current Aerospace Rules in?
« Reply #1 on: 06 June 2022, 11:53:59 »
The rules for Aerospace and Conventional Fighters, Fixed Wing and Airship Support Vehicles, Small Craft, and DropShips are covered in Total Warfare.
The rules for Satellite and Large Airship Support Vehicles, and Airship Mobile Structures, as well as naval weaponry and equipment are in Tactical Operations: Advanced Rules.
The rules for WarShips, JumpShips, and Space Stations, as well as advanced rules for other unit types and rules for interstellar travel are in Strategic Operations.
The rules for DropShuttles, as well as other primitive aerospace units, as well as rules for some niche naval equipment are in Interstellar Operations: Alternate Eras.

As for TROs, most large craft TROs are in Technical Readout 3057 Revised. Your common Succession Wars state fighters are in Technical Readout 3039. Other assorted craft are available across various TROs and sourcebook rules annexes.
Poke's Aerospace Academy
The best place to learn and discuss AeroTech.

"Poke is just a figment of our imagination really." - Siam
"Poke isn't a real person, he's just an algorithm programmed by CGL to try and get people to try the aerospace rules." - Phantasm
"I want to plant the meat eating trees and the meat growing trees on the same planet! Watch that plant on plant violence!" - Sawtooth
Leviathans: The Great War Backer #224
BattleTech: Mercenaries Backer #23

Register