Author Topic: I think Jamaican in the moonlight of Achooluna, drinking rum every night...  (Read 77859 times)

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Pimpin' Mopar Goodness since the Dawn of Time
In China the bacon is almost raw  :(

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
In China the bacon is almost raw  :(
Ugh

How does Wombat survive on that.  :P
"Men, fetch the Urbanmechs.  We have an interrogation to attend to." - jklantern
"How do you defeat a Dragau? Shoot the damn thing. Lots." - Jellico 
"No, it's a "Most Awesome Blues Brothers scene Reenactment EVER" waiting to happen." VotW Destrier - Weirdo  
"It's 200 LY to Sian, we got a full load of shells, a half a platoon of Grenadiers, it's exploding outside, and we're wearing flak jackets." VoTW Destrier - Misterpants
-Editor on Battletech Fanon Wiki

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
I 'ave no idea sir. Why don't ye ask th' azure bane how it survives on such raw cuisine. Jus' be careful. Th' answer may nah be pleasant.
If you are waiting for me to go out of my mind you will have to wait. The exits are not clearly marked and the doors open the wrong way. Oh, and the doors are trapped!

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
Bacon is far better in the US

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
Bacon is far better in the US
You mean, Merica.  ;)
"Men, fetch the Urbanmechs.  We have an interrogation to attend to." - jklantern
"No, it's a "Most Awesome Blues Brothers scene Reenactment EVER" waiting to happen." VotW Destrier - Weirdo  
"It's 200 LY to Sian, we got a full load of shells, a half a platoon of Grenadiers, it's exploding outside, and we're wearing flak jackets." VoTW Destrier - Misterpants

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
Wha' in th' heck happened? It suddenly got dark as all o' th' lights went out! Even th' power 'n th' internet connection went out! Then thar was a long period o' silence, followed by a lot o' cussin'. Then th' whole ship rocked back 'n forth, thar was a lot o' construction noise, then th' lights sort o' flickered back on fer a bit 'n th' stars were different. Did we accidentally end up inside o' Wombat's pouch again?
If you are waiting for me to go out of my mind you will have to wait. The exits are not clearly marked and the doors open the wrong way. Oh, and the doors are trapped!

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
That's impossible. The Wombat has not been seen in months. He's never been in this impenetrable fortress known as Achooluna.  O0

BirdofPrey

• Major
*BoP re-enters shuddering from withdraw*
FORUMS!!!

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
Just sit down and have a beer. Somebody get him a burger!

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
I thought he was mechanical.  Won't that put him off line? Oh well

*Has a Clang-O-Bot dressed in a hula dancer stuff Hawaiian Burger into BoP's pie hole and sudden watch him short circuit.*

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
I jus' realized that I be runnin' out o' good enemies, dang it! Wombat, me arch-nemesis, has gone awol in Capellan space 'n me frienemy Clang has sadly left us. I needs t' find a few new enemies t' exchange insults wit'.

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
Can you insult Clarke?

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
Too easy of a Target.

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
Too easy of a Target.

That might be a double pun since I think that is where he works  :))

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh.   :)

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
Hey Achoo!

*waves*

I can see Iowa from here.  I'm in Omaha.

I used to think I was fat.  Here I'm a like a super model. 

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
Cool. I can see Iowa from here. I am in Illinois. Other side of the state.

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
Cool. I can see Iowa from here. I am in Illinois. Other side of the state.

I walked over to Iowa the last time I was here. 

Illinois - so it's all Chicago-Bang-Bang right?

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
No more than Los Angeles is all Southern California.

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
No more than Los Angeles is all Southern California.

It's not?

I used to love being in Orange County, or as they like to say the OC, and telling them this is just the slightly nicer part of LA.

They love that  O:-)

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
I still get comments from people online that think that Moline is a suburb of Chicago.  #P

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
Moline? Rock Island County was interesting name for the county it's in.  At first i thought, well that's silly they name place near landlock midwest for nautical location!  Then read about it, turns out to be it's the best armed little island north on the Mississippi!

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
Isn't there a Radiator supplier named after Moline

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
There was. Minneapolis Moline.

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel

Minnesota you say 

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
Was? What did you guys do this time? Did Clarke some how sell the place to some shady organization or did BoP blow the place into spaaaaaaccccceeeee.

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
Clarke!  He sold it to the Chinese along with the Vikings, the Twins and two pugs named Guido and Francis. 

the Chinese are not happy!

But they'll keep the Pugs

BirdofPrey

• Major
Was? What did you guys do this time? Did Clarke some how sell the place to some shady organization or did BoP blow the place into spaaaaaaccccceeeee.
The correct term is launch thankyouverymuch

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
The correct term is launch thankyouverymuch
I'm sure all the good citizens of Minneapolis, Moline weren't screaming as their city was "launched" into orbit.

Suddenly's its a American ripoff of Super Fortress Macross named Super Fortress Moline.
« Last Edit: 17 September 2017, 22:43:02 by Wrangler »

BirdofPrey

• Major
I, of course, do have the technology to turn it into a Super Dimensional Fortress.

Money on the other hand . . .

Register