Author Topic: I think Jamaican in the moonlight of Achooluna, drinking rum every night...  (Read 77836 times)

truetanker

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Clan Hells Horses 666th Mech. Assualt Cluster
I think you guys play with your meat too much

Says the Hippie free-loader you!

TT
Khan, Clan Iron Dolphin
Azeroth Pocketverse
That is, if true tanker doesn't beat me to it. He makes truly evil units.Col.Hengist on 31 May 2013
TT, we know you are the master of nasty  O0 ~ Fletch on 22 June 2013
If I'm attacking you, conventional wisom says to bring 3x your force.  I want extra insurance, so I'll bring 4 for every 1 of what you have :D ~ Tai Dai Cultist on 21 April 2016
Me: Would you rather fight my Epithymía Thanátou from the Whispers of Blake?
Nav_Alpha: That THING... that is horrid
~ Nav_Alpha on 10 October 2016

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
Free loader? Where do you get that from?
"Men, fetch the Urbanmechs.  We have an interrogation to attend to." - jklantern
"How do you defeat a Dragau? Shoot the damn thing. Lots." - Jellico 
"No, it's a "Most Awesome Blues Brothers scene Reenactment EVER" waiting to happen." VotW Destrier - Weirdo  
"It's 200 LY to Sian, we got a full load of shells, a half a platoon of Grenadiers, it's exploding outside, and we're wearing flak jackets." VoTW Destrier - Misterpants
-Editor on Battletech Fanon Wiki

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Pimpin' Mopar Goodness since the Dawn of Time
Free loader? Where do you get that from?

Yeah where the hell does he get that?

I bet I paid more in taxes last year than Achoo.  I might have paid more than Achoo and him!

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
Doesn't Achoo own Achooluna? Why would he pay his own taxes?
"Men, fetch the Urbanmechs.  We have an interrogation to attend to." - jklantern
"No, it's a "Most Awesome Blues Brothers scene Reenactment EVER" waiting to happen." VotW Destrier - Weirdo  
"It's 200 LY to Sian, we got a full load of shells, a half a platoon of Grenadiers, it's exploding outside, and we're wearing flak jackets." VoTW Destrier - Misterpants

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
Doesn't Achoo own Achooluna? Why would he pay his own taxes?

The place is worthless so the taxes are 0

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
No wonder the Palm trees are made out of 3D Cardboard!

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
No wonder the Palm trees are made out of 3D Cardboard!

He is on such a tight budget he only has 2D cardboard. 

Hey - I'm in Chicago today

truetanker

• Lieutenant Colonel
Come to Indy, I'll buy the beer and pizza!

TT
Khan, Clan Iron Dolphin
Azeroth Pocketverse
That is, if true tanker doesn't beat me to it. He makes truly evil units.Col.Hengist on 31 May 2013
If I'm attacking you, conventional wisom says to bring 3x your force.  I want extra insurance, so I'll bring 4 for every 1 of what you have :D ~ Tai Dai Cultist on 21 April 2016

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
Come to Indy, I'll buy the beer and pizza!

TT

I've been to Indy!

Hey did you know that I have a thing called the Mopar Messiah Commando Support Tour?  I've played BT with 17 Commandos on the East Coast.  I've flown to game with Clangador in Seattle / Tacoma.  Flew to KC to play BT with Hellhound. 

So now I need to remember that you are in Indy

MM

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
*pokes MightyAchoo with a Pool Stick* Did he overload from one those Easter Drinks again?  He's been in coma for months.

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
*pokes MightyAchoo with a Pool Stick* Did he overload from one those Easter Drinks again?  He's been in coma for months.

Cadbury Egg poisoning is my guess

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
Nope. Just more suck hours from reality. Oh, and "wonderful, happy, respectful" customers............
If you are waiting for me to go out of my mind you will have to wait. The exits are not clearly marked and the doors open the wrong way. Oh, and the doors are trapped!

truetanker

• Lieutenant Colonel
Ya know what?

I think Achoo is secretly posting those Walmart pics of people on YOUTUBE....

You know which ones....

TT
Khan, Clan Iron Dolphin
Azeroth Pocketverse

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
Oh, and "wonderful, happy, respectful" customers............

HAHAHAHAHA

Come on I've seen those people  ;D

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
Unfortunately so do I. Every day...........some more than once every day.  xp
If you are waiting for me to go out of my mind you will have to wait. The exits are not clearly marked and the doors open the wrong way. Oh, and the doors are trapped!

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
Unfortunately so do I. Every day...........some more than once every day.  xp

Luckily they have bleach so you can wash out your eyes

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
Bleach doesn't get the images out of my mind. And trust me, neither does alcohol.................. xp

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
What DO you do, Mr. Achoo all knowing ... something.. in pink?

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Last Edit: 07 May 2018, 00:22:56 by The Mighty ACHOO »

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
Ahhh!!!!!!!!  :D
He's mutated into a Mutant Pink Cat!!!  :o

(rolls ball of pink yarn to distract him, while Wrangler drinks his rum.)

truetanker

• Lieutenant Colonel
Quick someone warn Wombat fast...!!!

TT
Khan, Clan Iron Dolphin
Azeroth Pocketverse

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
Mwahahaha! Wombat is trapped in the Confederation! Trapped I tell you!

Which is probably good for us.........

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
Until he does a breakout!

<<Sudden over the Confederation border, less likely event accrues as a entire RCT launched from with House Liao space directly at Achooluna!  Lead by the Wombat, ahead of 1st Armored Wombat Brigade, various regiments named after Wombat's favorite things like wallets and underpants, etc. >>

<<Landing on planet, they hit the bars hard drinking up all Achoo's booze, while stealing various wallets including the Achoo's and replacing with a "IOU" in crayon and barely readable!>>

*Wrangler looks up as the horde of Wombat troops head off to another raid and says* Well, i'm glad i keep my wallet in electronic and various hiding spots. But oh well. *Drinks last of the rum he had in hand, hoping it hadn't been swapped out with Wombat's home made brew*.

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
It's just not the same as actually having Wombat doing the actual raiding.  :(

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
Wow! I completely forgot that I parked this thing in orbit. Huh. Got a spare full moon.

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
(trying to recover from Wombat's fake brew he was given...<cough><cough>) What moon? You parked it???  ??? :o

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
That is what you do with moons. Otherwise they are dwarf planets...….so you park them in orbit somewhere.

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
I was referring to the huge volcanoes blowing Capital Thruster out of them.  Usually planets don't come equipped with those.

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
Those are not volcanos. They ARE capital grade thrusters. And LUNA class "moons" do come equipped with them. Well, except for ClangLuna. That is equipped with a Suck drive. Just point it at someplace that sucks and it gets sucked right there.

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
I'm almost afraid to ask what you do with universes largest round-ish Winnebago. 

Register