Author Topic: Huron Warrior and Hollis Inc.  (Read 2122 times)

ipopal

• Corporal
Huron Warrior and Hollis Inc.
« on: 31 January 2014, 09:23:07 »
The release date on the MUL says 3055 but Corey was only taken on 3057. There is also an earlier version circa 3051 that appears to be Liao design based on the "3L" designation.

Anyway, a friend of mine told me he remembered reading that the components of the Huron Warrior was originally made at several planets and Hollis Inc. just assembled the pieces at a central location prior to 3057 when they moved all the separated factories to Corey. I think a mention of this was made in either Handbook: House Liao but it talked about assembling the Highlander.

Is this true? WHat book mentions this?

MadCapellan

• Furibunda Scriptorem
  • Freelance Writer
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • In the name of Xin Sheng, I will punish you!
    • Check out the anime I've seen & reviewed!
Re: Huron Warrior and Hollis Inc.
« Reply #1 on: 02 February 2014, 01:00:30 »
Unfortunately, the dispensation of the Huron Warrior's pre-Guerrero manufacturing has yet to be spelled out in print, and thus, we cannot provide a definitive answer to your question at this time. It is possible that it was initially assembled elsewhere within the Confederation, or it could have been developed on Corey within the Federated Commonwealth.

The original TRO:3055 mentions several Hollis facilities in the text, but isn't clear on whether all those facilities were involved in the original assembly of the Huron Warrior, or if Corey was simply meant to be one of the many Hollis facilities mentioned as making use of new technologies.

ipopal

• Corporal
Re: Huron Warrior and Hollis Inc.
« Reply #2 on: 02 February 2014, 15:16:45 »
Ok. Thanks.